The (Little) Marge That Could

Sorry to hear that Marge, to quote Ronan Keating 'life is a rollercoaster!'.

I thoroughly recommend the ovulation kits. They're not cheap but they work and if they save you some heartache every month, it's money well invested, in my view.

Well done on getting back on the Dukan
Wagon and back on the boards. I missed you :)

P x

Last edited:
Paulinegin said:
Sorry to hear that Marge, to quote Ronan Keating 'life is a rollercoaster!'.

I thoroughly recommend the ovulation kits. They're not cheap but they work and if they save you some heartache every month, it's money well invested, in my view.

Well done on getting back on the Dukan
Wagon and back on the boards. I missed you :eek:)

P x

Thanks Pauline :) I missed your positive presence as well :) Hope you and the little P are well xx

best of luck next month......and enjoy trying lol my son and his wife used the ovulation kits too and praised them x

Getting straight back on it, no excuses!

Food Diary - PP

B - a gallette (1.5 oatbran, 1 egg, 2 tbs soya yoghurt, vanilla essence, sweetener, cinnamon); 2 pints of water and 1 green tea

L - 2 small beef steaks; 1 chicken thigh

S - 2 fish sticks and 3 slices of roast chicken

D - not sure yet

Well I must be back on it because I have just spent a whole day in a school where the staff room was full of cakes, biscuits, home made rocky road and goodness knows what else; even the girl I was assessing was eyeing up the sweeties on offer!!! But I resisted all the way despite being offered multiple times by staff :) Go me!

Feeling a little grotty this morning, hay fever is doing my sinus in and feeling tired but I've got flamenco tonight so looking forward to that - we're putting on a show in two weeks, I'm absolutely shitting myself!!!!

Well done on that fluid intake! I really have to stop and think about mine. Working shifts makes things a bit erratic and can never get into a set routine with the fluids (night shifts being the worst). It's kind of easy to remember what I've eaten in a day but not so easy to remember every drink.

ceridwen said:
How are you getting on marg? :)

Blip blip blipping I'm afraid.... End of term is just a really massively stressful time and in my job my needs always have to be put aside to meet those of others so going to get through the next two weeks as best I can, enjoy my belated honeymoon and then get back on it when I get back on 23rd.

Thanks for thinking of me though, that's very sweet of you. How are you getting on?

I'm getting on ok thanks, getting a bit bored of the same old food, but still managing to stick at it.

Enjoy your belated honeymoon! :) You don't want to be dieting on honeymoon, so completely understand waiting until the 23rd and then getting back in the Dukan zone!! :D

Evening Marg, hope alls ok with you, are you on your honymoon now oooops hope I'm not interupting lol xxx

Hiya Sid! No not gone yet, I leave next Monday so still another week at work. Can't wait for the week to be over, this year has been way too stressful!! How are you getting on? I've not been keeping up with the Dukan thread - I'll catch up when I get back x

I know what you mean about the threads, Ive been trying to catch up all today....putting my mind back into full Dukan mode, Im doing ok, as a teacher you should be saying "BUT COULD DO BETTER" lol, have a fab honeymoon and totally de-stress xxx

Hi all,

Thought i'd come back and update why i've been a bit absent. Some of you may know that hubby and i had been trying for a baby and not been very successful... Well we finally got lucky and are expecting a bubba sometime in April next year. I've decided not to return to Dukan and will be asking my doc to recommend what she thinks is the best option for me as i am still quite tubby!!!

Wishing you all every success and maybe i might see you next year when i am trying to shed post pregnancy weight!

xx

Congratulations Marge :D

I wish you all the best of luck xx

Back