THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

50 sit ups today. Breakfast time then weights and dog walk. Breakfast is banana and yogurt.:thumbup:

Thats my total sit ups to 92. If I cant watch what I eat then excersise will hve to do. I have been good so far today. Will take it in hourz rather than days to get back on track.

Thats my total sit ups to 92. If I cant watch what I eat then excersise will hve to do. I have been good so far today. Will take it in hourz rather than days to get back on track.

Get you 92:clap::character00115::happy096: I'm sitting here contemplating lunch, think I'll have a green day!

I am still extra easy. Having cauli and broccoli soup. Oh dear will be having a farty day lol x:D

I'm thinking baked beans, cheese & baked spud for later, so it be fairly windy later here too:banana dancer: Have you made cauli rice yet??I'm thinking I'll try it, even though I detest cauli :rolleyes: I'll try anything once

Well today is sunny. Going to hairdressers today to sort out the roots.
Aiming for 100 sit ups today. La woof will get a walk when I return from hd and some weights too.
Don't know what I weigh at the moment as scales need new batteries. Will get new batteries on my travels today and do a weigh in tomoz.
Hope you hve a great day izzy wizzy

Well today is sunny. Going to hairdressers today to sort out the roots.
Aiming for 100 sit ups today. La woof will get a walk when I return from hd and some weights too.
Don't know what I weigh at the moment as scales need new batteries. Will get new batteries on my travels today and do a weigh in tomoz.
Hope you hve a great day izzy wizzy

Well I went to group & had me official weigh-in, was a lb up but was expecting that. Hardly anybody stayed to group, same faces every week. Did a big fruit & veg shop, so gonna plan a few meals for the rest of the week. Also gonna make sure I eat all me syns & Hex's this week, I seem to have bigger losses the more I eat.

I knew you'd hit 100 today, well done you. I'm off now to blitz the kitchen, put all shopping away and scrub scrub scrub:)

I hope I've only put on a pound. A pack of chipolatas lol.:D. I should be scrubbing too but hair was priority hee hee.
Had a baked potato and beans for lunch was really tasty but nbow want something sweet. Hope my hormones settle down soon or I'll burst.:D

I hope I've only put on a pound. A pack of chipolatas lol.:D. I should be scrubbing too but hair was priority hee hee.
Had a baked potato and beans for lunch was really tasty but nbow want something sweet. Hope my hormones settle down soon or I'll burst.:D

Hope hair went well, reminds me I need a trim. I tried a baked sweet potato yesterday, bit too on the sweet side for me, deffo prefer a plain oul spud. Hormones are a scourge, distract yourself, get nail varnish out, I'm planning this later, though I've broken 2 bloody nails already, really should wear rubber gloves.

My boys grudgingly do my dishes. But I am constantly washing my hands at work and my nails break. Will give them a wee file and polish later as a wee treat.
Hair was bleach blonde and is a lot darker brown with subtle highlights. Looks healthier even though its tinted lol.
I have my sweet potato with tinned spaghetti, but not everyone likes them. I only hate any fishy things with vengeance ag.:rolleyes:

My boys grudgingly do my dishes. But I am constantly washing my hands at work and my nails break. Will give them a wee file and polish later as a wee treat.
Hair was bleach blonde and is a lot darker brown with subtle highlights. Looks healthier even though its tinted lol.
I have my sweet potato with tinned spaghetti, but not everyone likes them. I only hate any fishy things with vengeance ag.:rolleyes:

Not really a fishy person either. Nails are in a bad way after the cleaning, file & polish later, keep me hands busy and stop me munching.

Mines haven't been done either. Hve been washing clothes all afternoon. The weather is lovely.
Having a sneeky wee wine now.:eek:

Back