THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

Hoppy birdie to oh. Enjoy your meal. I am shocked I've only put 1/2 pound on x:)

:sick0019:Hate to lower the tone but a "good" trip to the toilet & that 1/2lb could be gone, so onwards & downwards ;)

I'm thinking I'll cook a roast chicken dinner and go get a small cake or individual cream cakes, lessens the threat of cake being leftover, though I'm not that gone on cake, crisps & chocolate be more my poison:)

Well me & kids made a big heart shaped rice krispie cake with smarties & marshmallows for daddy for his birthday,that'll keep them happy.

I've just finished a cuppa tea & a Terrys choc orange bar after a hard days cleaning, 10.5syns but was lovely.

What you been up to?

Been out with mum today. We had half a portion of soup and a morsel of bread.
Going to have chicken wrapped in bacon for tea with baked potato and a wee bit of cauli cheese nom.
Need to do sit ups b4 t.
Crispie cakes sound great how old are the kids:D

Been out with mum today. We had half a portion of soup and a morsel of bread.
Going to have chicken wrapped in bacon for tea with baked potato and a wee bit of cauli cheese nom.
Need to do sit ups b4 t.
Crispie cakes sound great how old are the kids:D

You were very good at lunch.Tea sounds lovely,we're having same here,except with sauce over chicken & peas & carrots,smells lovely,I'm starving,hubby was home late.

My girls are 6 & 8,there's 15mths between them,good friends most of the time.How about u,any kids?

Was ur sauce sw or was it naughty.
My lads are 18 and 23, they are more mature than me. I'm still a teenager at heart.:cool:

Ha ha hve read the poo section about my half pound. Having senekot and custard for pud (only joking lol):D

Morning:wavey:

I'm up since 4.30, fulla snot & throat feels like I've swallowed razor blades:sign0137: Be a good excuse for a pj day.

Cake went down a treat last nite, even though I couldn't find the matches to light the candles, OH has squirrelled them away in the shed with the BBQ, I had about two bites.

Howse you?

Got a syn free bq sauce from here, make up at least one batch a week, it's fantactic, use it as a base for recipes and as a condiment.

http://www.minimins.com/sw-sizzling-summer-recipes/101921-syn-free-bbq-sauce.html

Another scrummy recipe is hunter's chicken. Wrapped the chicken in bacon, smothered in BBQ sauce and shredded mozerella cheese on top, baked in the oven for 20 mins and then under grill for about 5 mins.

Oh babs thats not good try the crystal meths again lol.
I am having a slim fast shake for brekki and dinner and spag bols (sw) for tea. Its my new fusion diet harty har har.
By the way 1/2 lb away, my turn to loooower the tone :eek:.
Going for 150 sit ups today and maybe a week in traction lol:cool:

Oh babs thats not good try the crystal meths again lol.
I am having a slim fast shake for brekki and dinner and spag bols (sw) for tea. Its my new fusion diet harty har har.
By the way 1/2 lb away, my turn to loooower the tone :eek:.
Going for 150 sit ups today and maybe a week in traction lol:cool:

Haha, visions of me spaced out in me pjs. Gonna hit the shower & dress warm, feel achey. Have loads cooked so should be a matter of re-heats today.

Fair play to trying slimfast, I could never survive on that, I've tried & failed.

Try that bbq sauce its yum.

Take it easy on the situps, I'd miss you if you ended up in traction:)

I'm going for a shower now hve to start work at 2pm.
Get a hottie bottle. I like soup when I'm feeling rough.
Hve done 70 sit ups so far. Will do the rest later at work:cool:

I'm going for a shower now hve to start work at 2pm.
Get a hottie bottle. I like soup when I'm feeling rough.
Hve done 70 sit ups so far. Will do the rest later at work:cool:

Hot bottle is a great idea, I have a cinema afternoon planned for the kids, blinds down, popcorn out and maybe 40 winks in the chair for me;)

You're on a roll with the sit-ups, don't work too hard, chat later X

Sit up quota done for today 150. Will prob stay at 150 for the next wk then bump it up by 10. Aiming for 200.
Enjoy the cinema afternoon sounds good. Get some serious r and r :thumbup::)

Hope u got ur snooze. Just cooking my tea just now. Bloody starving with slimfast. Because I'm at work I couldn't cheat or I would have eaten a load of crap lol.
What you having tonight? Im having bolgnaise sw chips and roasted asparagus and baby corns. Really hungry :p

Todays food consisted of slimfast cor brekkie, peppers omelette for lunch and spag bols and sweetcorn for tea . excersise was 50 sit ups (sore tummy). Walked the dog and reverse curls didn't count these lads.:D

Back