THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

I am home from shopping. I had to buy a granny trolley it was so heavy lol It was ok it was red with white spots and a real workout I tell u ladies. Sweating like a P.I.G. I had to have two glasses of sparkly when I returned (purely for medicinal purposes) . How long are u away for young Izzy.:)

I am home from shopping. I had to buy a granny trolley it was so heavy lol It was ok it was red with white spots and a real workout I tell u ladies. Sweating like a P.I.G. I had to have two glasses of sparkly when I returned (purely for medicinal purposes) . How long are u away for young Izzy.:)

Away for 2weeks Flower but I have internet access so I'll checking in on u guys ;) Ha ha loving the trolley, I have a black & white one, always in me carboot but 4get to use it.

Enjoy your :party0036:

Morning all xxxxxxxxxxx 1375426938150.jpg

I just had lunch,taking advantage of the airport wifi.Cleared security mega-quick,musta set a new record.Gonna peruse the shops with Fifi,while mini-Issy plane watches with Daddy.

Thank crunchie it's Friday,have a lovely w'end ladies!!

Ps.Flower loving the pic

Well my Little Flower,whadya up to?We're just settling in here.I'm shattered,never sleep well before travelling. Got me wifi sorted so that'll keep me happy.

You still off work?

Mother n laws birthday so round for wine and nibbles. Got hair sorted today was missing my blonde. Off to work tomoz from 2-9 then out with the girls afterwards. How you are enjoying ur hols nommy wine to b had :D

Sorry went awol for a while both my broadband and my phone went on their jollies til this morning lol was like living on a dessert island no contact :/ can stop having palpatations now haha. Have a glass of vino for me

Mother n laws birthday so round for wine and nibbles. Got hair sorted today was missing my blonde. Off to work tomoz from 2-9 then out with the girls afterwards. How you are enjoying ur hols nommy wine to b had :D

Just chillaxing,gonna spend the afternoon on the beach.No alcohol yet,I've got so outta the habit,I can't cope with hangovers :)

Hope you have a great nite out with the girls,well deserved ;)

Sorry went awol for a while both my broadband and my phone went on their jollies til this morning lol was like living on a dessert island no contact :/ can stop having palpatations now haha. Have a glass of vino for me

Hate that Stacey,I get severe withdrawals if I've no Internet access,lol :)

Gonna indulge in some cremant tonite,I'll have a glass or two for both of you girls!!

Drinking cement? You'll get stoned lol x:cool:

Ha ha,it's cremant u loon,tis fizzy champagne-ish wine,luvverly. Taking kids to the amusements so ice-cream, pancakes & waffles on the cards,will only have one,not all three :)

Enjoy ur night out,whadya gonna drink? I would normally love loadsa cider :)

Back