THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

Sorry my replies arent coming through to my phone ive had to come onto the app to check messages. Still full cold its turned into an annoying dry cough. Little onr has only had half an hours sleep today he just wouldnt sleep but iv got lucky he is playful and happy lets hope he is for the next hour til bedtime. Hope he sleeps tonight i need to rest this cold away :(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Work work and more work. Need to sort out body that is getting bigger eek. Boudoir photo help. Think I drape a bloody furry throw over me to cover all the bloody stretch marks and jelly bits. Need to seriously do something but the will power has left the building. Hows my sleepy friends doing. I remember that feeling but the tables will turn and they will want to sleep all day if given half a chance lol. I found swimming used to tire mine out. And for my snooze time a dvd came in handy. Love from the moomin:D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Im still full of cold coughing and spluttering and tired cos it kept me up. If its not a baby ruining my sleep its a cold lol. I wouldnt worry about your nuddy photo the photographer will put u in flattering positions so you will look good. Will have to show us one where ur tastefully covered lol

Im still full of cold coughing and spluttering and tired cos it kept me up. If its not a baby ruining my sleep its a cold lol. I wouldnt worry about your nuddy photo the photographer will put u in flattering positions so you will look good. Will have to show us one where ur tastefully covered lol Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think I've got ur cold,me sinuses are killing me,head banging,I'm in bed in the dark walking for the magic tabs to kick in.

Oh yes Flower you'll have to pm a lovely pic from your shoot :)

Lol its a nice meal. I should do it more often but i only get to cook stuff like that when the other half is at work on the evening cos he likes to stick to what he knows. I like fresh new ideas but rarely get to try them. He lived off toast, beans, chips, sausages in the george foreman and cheese toasties in the GF too before i moved in. Upgraded his tastebuds. He would miss my cooking before he got round to missing me if i left haha.

The patas bravas is also nice if you add chopped veg like peppers and mushrooms if you like a bit of texture to your sauce

Hello girls!!! Whadyis up to???

I've been busy chasing up paperwork for my evening course, some of it got lost in the post so I'll be delayed finishing it now,raging, was hoping to be finished by Xmas.

Ok I've been awful foodwise this week,managed a half loss though,how I don't know,I'm thinking of going back to Slimming World,need some discipline.

Howse you two doing?

Love your recipes Stacey,gonna do your chicken rice one after the weekend,we're off to Cork for the weekend :)

Sorry didnt reply my phone doesnt tell me when people post anymore. Ive had a naughty chinese takeaway and feel sick. I have loads of recipes its only when i can be arsed typing them that i do it haha

Sorry not in a good place just now feel like a hippo. Hope u girls are ok xx:mad:

Flower I know the feeling but I'm not letting it get the better of me ;)

I went shopping today & saw so many lovely clothes I can't fit into & I'm sick of it,so I gotta do something bout it,was thinking of going back to group though I begrudge spending money on it. At the moment I can't find a group time that suits.

Anyway on the upside I bought a few nice bits in Primark,huge queue at changing rooms so I don't know what fits but I'm gonna fit into them if it kills
:)

Staying with my inlaws for the weekend,it's baby-Issy's 7th birthday,celebrating with cake & Chinese.

I do too but my will power is out the window but I need to listen to mr mc kenna for a boost.:cool:

I do too but my will power is out the window but I need to listen to mr mc kenna for a boost.:cool: Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well did you give P mcK a blast??I got a cd from the library,have to make time to listen to it,I'll try anything.

Off to join an evening group tonite,hate evening weigh-ins,always weigh huuuugggggeee at night :) Gonna be sitting there like Billy-no-mates.

Ha ha,I'll have me fone & can keep you informed ;)

Back