THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

I havnt been to group in weeks and weeks put about half a stone on i think :( my own fault

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well I went & faced the music & feel all enthusiastic again. Small group, consultant seems nice & they're all friendly, so we'll see how it goes. 6 new starters so wasn't alone.

Think im going to have to start over again. To make myself feel better im sat with teeth whitening strips on lol. Dont get me wrong i dont have yellow teeth i just thought a certain gleam might make me feel better haha.

So izzy what was the damage then how much did you put on from your last weigh in? If you dont mind me asking

Think im going to have to start over again. To make myself feel better im sat with teeth whitening strips on lol. Dont get me wrong i dont have yellow teeth i just thought a certain gleam might make me feel better haha. So izzy what was the damage then how much did you put on from your last weigh in? If you dont mind me asking Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ha ha I did that before I went to group, dyed my hair & did some much needed hair removal to make myself feel abit better.

Well me morning weigh-in tells me I'm just 1lb up since my last official SW morning group weigh-in but the evening weigh-in makes me a whopping 5.5lbs up on that,sucks but c'est la vie,I knew an evening class would result in this. I'm feeling enthusiastic,ha ha long may it last ;)

My baby is officially seven today,I'm attempting a heart shaped sponge topped with chocolate,smarties & a Lego decoration :)

'Twas delish,I'll be doing that recipe again.

It's a blood miserable rainy evening here & have to go out to a school meeting tonite,when all I want is an early nite :(

Lol its certainly nice. I have a feverish loud baby. Headache central lol

Yeah he is ok now no fever still hardly any appetite but he eats a little and has drank plenty of water so im not too worried. He is playing normally trashing the place so he is getting better considering yesterday he just wanted to cuddle and sleep

Weight has stayed the same, still 10.2. I am lucky really as the crap I've been eating and only work excersise. Well it's time for photo tomorrow, more a rubens rather than a boudoir. Lol. Sorry for not contacting sooner shifts have been long and I have a lovely 12 hour shift on monday. I have sat and sun off which is good. Big loves girls xx:D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah he is ok now no fever still hardly any appetite but he eats a little and has drank plenty of water so im not too worried. He is playing normally trashing the place so he is getting better considering yesterday he just wanted to cuddle and sleep Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds like he's getting better Stacey :)

Weight has stayed the same, still 10.2. I am lucky really as the crap I've been eating and only work excersise. Well it's time for photo tomorrow, more a rubens rather than a boudoir. Lol. Sorry for not contacting sooner shifts have been long and I have a lovely 12 hour shift on monday. I have sat and sun off which is good. Big loves girls xx:D Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oooh it's foto time, hope you enjoy it hun ;):)

Hen do in durham yesterday with an overnight stay in the travel lodge. Been dying all day. Was a crap night if im honest but only cos we didnt know where the action was really wasnt til the end of the night that we ended up in a good club. Still got absolutely smashed like. Slimming world re join tomorrow ive decided i need to do this for my son to run around after him, my very supportive fella who loves me anyway but has said as an incentive he will ask me to marry him if i get to a size 12 didnt know how to take that at first but he has never pushed me to lose weight or said anything bad so im choosing to take it in a good way lol. Oh and for my health.

Hope your shoot was fabulous and you felt like a sex kitten pouting away flower!

And i hope izzy is well too

Much love im going to pass out now :D

Hen do in durham yesterday with an overnight stay in the travel lodge. Been dying all day. Was a crap night if im honest but only cos we didnt know where the action was really wasnt til the end of the night that we ended up in a good club. Still got absolutely smashed like. Slimming world re join tomorrow ive decided i need to do this for my son to run around after him, my very supportive fella who loves me anyway but has said as an incentive he will ask me to marry him if i get to a size 12 didnt know how to take that at first but he has never pushed me to lose weight or said anything bad so im choosing to take it in a good way lol. Oh and for my health.

Hope your shoot was fabulous and you felt like a sex kitten pouting away flower!

And i hope izzy is well too

Much love im going to pass out now :D

Wow deffo take it the right way & haul a$$ to your nearest SW group, you're gonna wanna be a skinny minnie for trying on all those luvverly wedding dresses ;) Oh I just love the love!!!!

Have a long way to go before that lol and no doubt some slip ups but i have some goals now

Have a long way to go before that lol and no doubt some slip ups but i have some goals now Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's the attitude,something lovely to aim for hun :) I'm trying to lose a "Stone for Santa",had a sneaky weigh-in this morning & I think I'm up, I'm gonna plead "Star week" when I hit the scales tonite ;)

Its my star week so i will have put even more on than i would have normally but oh well. Going for a weigh in at half 11. Scaredy cat i am!!

Back