THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

Lol i plan to just get stuff done in the house i havnt been able to. Boring i know but its 2 weeks away from work lol. Planning on going to ikea and going to get my eyes tested but other than that im a boring little thing haha. I love pizza nights but there just too naughty

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol i plan to just get stuff done in the house i havnt been able to. Boring i know but its 2 weeks away from work lol. Planning on going to ikea and going to get my eyes tested but other than that im a boring little thing haha. I love pizza nights but there just too naughty Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well that's a busy week planned hun,great to get loads done.Howse work going now for you?Any better?

I'm gonna try have a good week this week,6weeks since I've rejoined,I'm up & down,have lost a grand total of 2.5lbs,have to step it up a gear,I wanted a stone off for my birthday or Xmas.

Work is better theyre starting to see me for the worker that i am and plans are in place for me to progress but whether i do or not is another thing its kinda if your face fits and i wont kiss arse so i doubt its gonna happen lol. Im up and down as well need to focus and get another 12lb off for xmas!

Sorry ladies,

Only been dipping in & out, been visiting the inlawas for a few days, so not much access.

I'm not winning at all with this dieting, I start the week off all good & then its all goes belly-up!!

Howse you two managing??

How'd the week off go Stacey, did your get all your stuff done??

Howdy Flower,what you been doing??

Lost half a pound this week which is amazing considering what iv eaten and how bloated i feel. Just had some chicken kebab things from tesco with salad and they were awful just stringy fat dont ask me how as chicken is a lean bird but this was minging. Got all my chores done went for an eye test done xmas shopping been a busy bee

Lost half a pound this week which is amazing considering what iv eaten and how bloated i feel. Just had some chicken kebab things from tesco with salad and they were awful just stringy fat dont ask me how as chicken is a lean bird but this was minging. Got all my chores done went for an eye test done xmas shopping been a busy bee

Great when you manage to get all your shizz done.

I had great intentions this morning, but my mate dropped in & one cuppa lead to another & I'm at square one. I'm online looking at stuff for my course & then I'm shutting down or I'll deffo get nothing done.

I'm going to an early group this afternoon so want weigh-in done & dusted early. Half a lb is nothing to scoffed at I'll be happy with that but not holding out too much hope.

Hey. I finished my kiddies Xmas shopping ages ago lol its my fella thats the hardest to buy for they claim they are easy to buy for but they're bloody not. Having a good week food wise lets hoprei dont cock it up on the weekend!

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey. I finished my kiddies Xmas shopping ages ago lol its my fella thats the hardest to buy for they claim they are easy to buy for but they're bloody not. Having a good week food wise lets hoprei dont cock it up on the weekend! Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ah we've giving up on buying prezzies for each other at this stage,so we usually book a mini break away,last one was to Madrid,would love to go back. So keeping me eye out for cheap Ryanair flight.

I'm having a mixed week,I'm in one of those "why
the hell am I bothering" humours,need a boost of some kind.

Any plans for the weekend?

I have more of those weeks than I do good ones but I need to lose weight and its gonna be hard work just gotta do it.

No plans for the weekend you?

Well girls I was up a lb this week & just soooo fed up with the yoyoing I thought I'd pack it in,but I'm paid up till end of Dec so I went this week but consultant knew by me & had a nice chat,she even sent me a txt to encourage me today.So me plan is to try maintain (or preferably lose a bit) till New Year then give it 100% in January when there's no distractions.
Howse you pair getting on??

I want to lose weight but all the nice scoff keeps getting in my way. Would really like to lose half a stone by Christmas. So pissed off with it all.:(

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I want to lose weight but all the nice scoff keeps getting in my way. Would really like to lose half a stone by Christmas. So pissed off with it all.:( Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've resigned myself to yoyoing over Dec as I have a lot on,Xmas,nites out,birthday,panto,parties & I'm gonna enjoy them all!!

So how are you doing missus?Any news

I'll join you. We will reinvent ourselves in the new year. We will go for the larger dress for crumbo lol:D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Dont even get me started. Actually worked my arse off for the last 2 weeks and lost half a pound both weeks. Pissed off isnt in it lol. Can not get my 2 stone award no matter how hard I try

Dont even get me started. Actually worked my arse off for the last 2 weeks and lost half a pound both weeks. Pissed off isnt in it lol. Can not get my 2 stone award no matter how hard I try

Is it something in the air coz lots of peeps are complaining of this :confused: Think our bodys just wanna hibernate till Spring.

I'm trying my hardest this week, so it's not for the want of trying.

So howse the Xmas plans going? Do yis stay at home or go visiting? Any nites out planned?

I'm going to the inlaws over Xmas. Have a girly nite out planned next Friday, meal & drinks, then a works Xmas family party. Then I have my birthday, nothing exciting there, will just go to the local panto & a meal that weekend. So diet will well & truly fly outta the window!!

No plans for me as of yet just going to my mams Xmas day demolish her Xmas dinner then shoot over to the fellas sisters to eat her buffet haha. I wanted 2 and a half stone off for Xmas so I could put a bitback on without feeling too guilty but that aint happening. Damn stupid body holding onto my fat molecules for dear life!

Back