The Long Haul

bigbhudda

I finally recieved my packs yesterday, so as of this morning im now on exante!

Im really excited this morning even though ive been up half the night with my youngest two! They were having a contest,who could get mummy up the most i think they were even by six this morning.:cry:

So anyway ive had my first shake, chocolate, it wasnt as bad as i thought but the after taste is a little weird :confused: im sure i will get used to it though.

Im going to treat myself to a new set of scales today, my hubby is going to keep them in his work van so i dont become a crazy lady and jump on them every 2mins :D:D:D

Right im going to get the kids organised and take my middle one to her nans and then do some shopping for the rest of my clan, better drink this pint of water first. I will need to remember to get bottles of it today im not so keen on the tap water.

Speak soon
Susanxxx

Good luck with your start! I also can't stand the tap water where we live. Luckily we get bottled water free at work so that is 4 days of the week sorted! The Brita filter doesn't make much of a difference to the tap water unfortunately - yes, it truly is that bad where we are! I go for tesco sparkling water for the other 3 days - only 30p (ish) for 2 litres so doesn't break the bank! That way I make sure I drink a whole bottle a day and then any extra fluids - coke/dr pepper zero and coffee is an added bonus on top!

Im doing well so far, havnt really bothered with food! I even managed to get round asda without buying any rubbish! Got myself a wee facemask for later to treat myself. I am missing my tea, i know i can drink it black but its not the same so will just have to learn to go without.

Having a toffe nut and raisin bar and i have to say im not very impressed! Will make do though with a huge pint of water.

Oh i weighed myself and i was 5lbs lighter than i thought i was how great is that! :)

Susanx

Welcome to Exante and good luck...x

Welcome and good luck

xx

Back