the long journey back to pre-baby weight...

Blimey, I'm starting to feel quite apprehensive about standing on the scales on Saturday morning :(

I've REALLY made an effort with exercise this week (considering I usually find it really hard to even get started) and am hoping that it pays off... if it doesn't I think I'll cry! Hanging around on here and on MFP a little more has given me so much motivation and so much more focus, I'm very worried that the scales aren't going to move (or worse, that they'll move up-over :cry:)

Eeek...

Blimey, I'm starting to feel quite apprehensive about standing on the scales on Saturday morning :(

I've REALLY made an effort with exercise this week (considering I usually find it really hard to even get started) and am hoping that it pays off... if it doesn't I think I'll cry! Hanging around on here and on MFP a little more has given me so much motivation and so much more focus, I'm very worried that the scales aren't going to move (or worse, that they'll move up-over :cry:)

Eeek...

I know how you feel. I get weighed tomorrow morning and I feel sick!!

If you look at it logically though, and you have been really good and eaten sensibley, then its likely that the scales will be in your favour. :D

This is horribly hypocritical of me ......as I'm on here wailing every Sunday about the horror of my impending WI..... But you can only do what you can do!!! If you know you've moved your butt that bit more and you know you've eaten reasonably well then it is a GOOD WEEK.

Feel free to copy an paste this on sun when I start freaking out lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This is horribly hypocritical of me ......as I'm on here wailing every Sunday about the horror of my impending WI..... But you can only do what you can do!!! If you know you've moved your butt that bit more and you know you've eaten reasonably well then it is a GOOD WEEK.

Feel free to copy an paste this on sun when I start freaking out lol :)

Will do!!!!! :D

Ugh what a horrible horrible day! I've had work piled so high on my desk that it blocked out the sunshine :(

Went for a walk at dinner time and accidentally ran into a cousin that I usually do my best to avoid (I haven't seen him properly for 18 months) he's a horrible horrible man. To cut a long story short, he started having a dig at me about silly things, shouting and screaming, it was really embarrassing so I just walked on and ignored him as I was literally 100 metres from my work. Unfortunately he did not appreciate my lack of response and grabbed my hair to scream in my face for 20 seconds or so - I was so frightened :cry:nasty horrid man. I wriggled free so all is well really, but the back of my head hurts badly. It did cross my mind to report it, but if the husband finds out, he would probably come over all knightly and go out looking for him. Can't be doing with the hassle.:(

Soo onto food;
B - toast and jam
L - weight watchers bolegnese, crisps
D - mexican chicken, homemade wedges with fry-light, and sweetcorn.

3 g&t's needed later to calm my nerves. Total - 1170

I'll be glad to see the back of today.

Ugh what a horrible horrible day! I've had work piled so high on my desk that it blocked out the sunshine :(

Went for a walk at dinner time and accidentally ran into a cousin that I usually do my best to avoid (I haven't seen him properly for 18 months) he's a horrible horrible man. To cut a long story short, he started having a dig at me about silly things, shouting and screaming, it was really embarrassing so I just walked on and ignored him as I was literally 100 metres from my work. Unfortunately he did not appreciate my lack of response and grabbed my hair to scream in my face for 20 seconds or so - I was so frightened :cry:nasty horrid man. I wriggled free so all is well really, but the back of my head hurts badly. It did cross my mind to report it, but if the husband finds out, he would probably come over all knightly and go out looking for him. Can't be doing with the hassle.:(

Soo onto food;
B - toast and jam

Oh, how horrible!! What a disgusting little man. Sorry hun.

Food looks good though :D

Soo onto food;
B - toast and jam

Poor you! He sounds horrible and like he's got a lot of anger inside him :mad: ...let's hope it's at least another 18 months before you see him again. hugs to you xx

I'm a little late to the party but welcome!!!

You should so report that d**k to the police, sounds like potentially dangerous d**k!!!

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow... trust in the science and trust in yourself! x

Holy Cow Babe - what a bloody shock for you! I think you should also report him and then tell the hubby and make sure when you tell him that you've sorted it and you've done it this way so he doesn't go and kick that stupid S**t's head in! Seriously what is wrong with people?!! And he's family... but to do that to a woman ack! my blood is boiling for you.... I think you're still in shock... wait until the real anger sets in and then do your worst!

Anyway I'm really glad that you are doing a diary and I LOVE the booze choices... booze in moderation is very good at keeping you sane whilst you are making wise food choices.

Good luck tomorrow!

That is mental. I would report him if I was you. Disgusting. :mad:

Eeek sounds like a horrible experience, some men think they are so powerful and high and mighty and can just bully people...i lived with one for years!

Hope you are ok xxx

Cheers ladies. I'm fine now, a little cross still but nevertheless... discussed it with my Dad who is livid about it. The cousin is a real "black sheep" and my Dad kinda looks out for him as his parents are dead, but no more, he's on his own. The security guards at work have logged the time of the incident on the camera systems in case I want to follow it up, but to be quite honest, given the stuff going on in his life at the moment, I think he'll be safely in a cell before long anyway. It's embarrassing to be related to such a piece of sh*t...

Lindsey, the thought of a v&t or g&t at the end of the day keeps me on the straight and narrow! I love a tipple, me! "I don't like tea. I like gin" ;)

Sent from my Milestone using MiniMins

Cheers ladies. I'm fine now, a little cross still but nevertheless... discussed it with my Dad who is livid about it. The cousin is a real "black sheep" and my Dad kinda looks out for him as his parents are dead, but no more, he's on his own. The security guards at work have logged the time of the incident on the camera systems in case I want to follow it up, but to be quite honest, given the stuff going on in his life at the moment, I think he'll be safely in a cell before long anyway. It's embarrassing to be related to such a piece of sh*t...

Lindsey, the thought of a v&t or g&t at the end of the day keeps me on the straight and narrow! I love a tipple, me! "I don't like tea. I like gin" ;)

I bloody LOVE that advert. So true :D

Oh how horrible for you!! Just be careful he doesn't end up in a cell for attacking you again!! He sounds unstable and I'd be a bit worried that he now knows where you work!! Be careful. An if he comes within 100 yards of you again phone the police.
The g&t was definitely well deserved!!!

Legomom said:
Oh how horrible for you!! Just be careful he doesn't end up in a cell for attacking you again!! He sounds unstable and I'd be a bit worried that he now knows where you work!! Be careful. An if he comes within 100 yards of you again phone the police.
The g&t was definitely well deserved!!!

I'm usually not alone when I go out at lunchtime so it won't happen again!

On the upside, i've just weighed in and have lost 1lb this week :) was hoping for two, but every little counts!

I'm getting a few hours to myself shortly while the husband takes the kids to see his parents, so am going to crack off 20 minutes on the cross trainer and 20 minutes of Yoga to set my self up for the day. I may even surprise the dog and take him out for a walk... although I NEVER walk him, it's strictly the husband's job, so he usually refuses point blank to even move when I get the lead out, the grumpy old sod!!!

Haha, the dog sounds cute. Well done on the loss!

Well done on the loss! :talk017: I always do a little dance of the scales when I lose. Thank goodness the bathroom window doesn't look out onto the street :D xx

Well done on the loss!! Anything in a downwards direction is good in my book!:D

Your cousin sounds an absolute arse. Lets hope you don't bump in to him for a very long time.

Bumble
x

Back