the long journey back to pre-baby weight...

You're right there - my old gym was £55 a month!

I haven't been round a lot the last few days, been feeling grotty with this cold and chest infection. Unfortunately now the sore throat part has passed all I want to do is stuff myself! Soooo i'm doing a few days with a 1400/1500 cal limit until i'm better again. Also I can't really exercise as i'm getting out of puff after about 10 minutes :/ sticking to just the Yoga tonight I think, i've filled in crosstraining too on MFP but that's getting deleted as I won't manage it!

Food today has been ok, but i've got an hours round trip shortly to pick up my bike trailer (yay!) So tonights dinner shall be an Asda pizza shared with el husbando! I've just home from shopping and filled the fridge and freezer with scrummy healthy stuff so back to it properly as soon as this poorlyness lifts!

Sent from my Milestone using MiniMins

I always increase the cals a bit when I'm poorly. I think a) it's bloody hard to resist when you feel pants and B) I'm not gonna get better quickly if I'm eating the minimum my body needs to survive am I? Fuel the machine lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh blimey....pringles!! Years ago when I was MUCH younger I used to spend an evening with a good book, a cheap bottle of blonk and a whole tube of pringles! To be honest, I could probably still do that now if I tried!:eek:

Yes, I too think you should up your calories when you are poorly. Your body definately needs more than the minimum to run on at those times.

Feel better soon!

Bumble
x

I think you will just feel like dump if you lower your cals when poorly. I know its a bummer, but being poorly is something we have no control over, but looking after yourself is so important. You don't have to start eating a fry up or a burger (even if you feel like it), just eat more nuts and seeds or dried fruit. Something with lots of lovely vitamins and minerals, to help fight off the feeling of dump! :)

Back