The long road ahead...... Weight loss diary!!

Ooo will do thanks!

Right I'm off to the land of nod, night xxx

Hi ladies!!

Not been too bad a day today!

Breakfast - HEX A (2 x weetabix) HEX B (skimmed milk)
Lunch - Nando's chicken Caesar salad (8 I think unsure)
Dinner - boiled potatoes, grilled chicken breast, peppers, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and a lime dressing (4)

Drinks - Diet Coke and Diet Fanta
Snacks - Hifi light Rocky Road (3)

Very proud of myself that I went to Nando's today and ordered a salad, very unusual thing for me to do but felt great after it, and I really enjoyed it. Though £10 for a chicken salad was a tad steep so maybe won't go there often ;)

At another BBQ tomorrow which has been unplanned and sprung on me today, going to try have something before I go so I'm not too tempted, and will stick to drinking vodka with diet mixer.

well done love your doing great. The nandos butterfly chicken is the least syns I think coming in at 6.

The philli I told you about last night is 2 little tubs for a HEXA not 3 although I find it strange that you can have 75g from a big tub or 2 little ones make 70g hmmm

Ive done your cake :D

Hi amber sounds like you are doing fab! Have you tried the SW pimms recipe? Thought it might be an idea for your BBQ. It's just diet lemonade with balsamic vinegar and fruit. I made it for my friends and they all raved about it!

Keep up the good work!

Xx

Dean had the butterfly chicken but then what sides would you get to go with it?
Ooo thanks :) looking forward to trying it. Think I will be out when you come round tomorro though.

And will give the pimms a try one time for definite, will be good where I fancy something alcoholic without the guilt!!

And that's a bit of a rip off with the philli isn't it haha suppose the little tubs are easier without measuring though.

You could have salad and corn on the cob? I dont like corn but i imagine you would either have to syn it ( butter) or ask for it dry.?

No one in our group liked the SW Pimms lol

Yeh the cheese is a rip off but like you say at least its easier to manage. You know exactly how much your having. The 2 tubs are enough for me they cover 6 crackerbreads quite thick

No worries i'll leave the cake your mam might eat it all haha

You could have salad and corn on the cob? I dont like corn but i imagine you would either have to syn it ( butter) or ask for it dry.?

No one in our group liked the SW Pimms lol

Yeh the cheese is a rip off but like you say at least its easier to manage. You know exactly how much your having. The 2 tubs are enough for me they cover 6 crackerbreads quite thick

No worries i'll leave the cake your mam might eat it all haha

Can't stand corn so think unstick with the Caesar salad if we go in future, and it was lush with plenty there.
Might try cheese with crackerbread for a change as my breakfast tends to generally just be weetabix with occasional cooked breakfast so would be good to mix things up a little.

And haha I just told her you were bringing it round, she says it might finally get her going to the toilet

I'll just ring dynorod haha. Ive topped my cheese with grapes, banana and apple all very nice black grapes are my fave. Im having a cooked brekkie in the morning :D

I'll just ring dynorod haha. Ive topped my cheese with grapes, banana and apple all very nice black grapes are my fave. Im having a cooked brekkie in the morning :D

She's running out of options bless her!!!
And they sound fab, I love grapes too!
On a 7 o clock start in the morning so will just be a quick weetabix for me.

And I'm finally allowed an avatar picture, no longer anonymous :D

Hey!

Here to subscribe!
Just noticed your comment about nandos...I always have butterfly chicken without skin, spicy rice and side salad for 6 syns xx

Clocking in all!

Didn't have a weigh in last night as unfortunately Iv changed departments at work meaning I couldn't get out of last nights shift. But my manager says I can have future Monday nights off so that's alright :)

Had a bad ish couple of days over the weekend, ALOT more booze than planned on Saturday ooops!

This morning Iv had a huge craving for bread buns with my breakfast but all we had was average sized white soft ones.
So Iv two of those (15) with lean bacon and eggs cooked in fry light.

Had a late breakfast so think it'll just be a banana and muller light for lunch to tide me over.

Then tea will be some salmon cooked with mixed veg and maybe some homemade potato wedges in frylight

Looking forward to tea time!

Very tempted to go for a swim this afternoon but unsure. Found out a few weeks ago that my dad goes to the same gym and we don't speak so I haven't been back since to avoid confrontation. Frustrating when I'm paying £30 a month :(

Hope everyone has a good day

Oh sod it!

Really missing the gym so gunna put some new tunes on my iPhone and go for a treadmill session and a post workout swim and steam room!

Hi amber

Good on you going to the gym anyway. You've got to be able to do what you want in this life, even if it's going to the blummin gym! Hope things are ok with you xx

Sorry for such a late reply, been a busy couple of days!!

Had a super duper session at the gym on Tuesday - did 800 calories of cardio and then some weighted supersets afterwards (squats/lunges etc)
Felt really good after :)

New department at work that I'm on is very much manual labour too so plenty of body magic to be had!

Had a bit of a naughty meal out last night (sticky BBQ ribs) but they were amazing!
So going to have a really good day today and keep my syns to an absolute minimum!

My friends just got back from holiday so may be going shopping with her today before work tonight at 6, but if not I'm gunna head to he gym again as I did really enjoy the other day.

Just had two weetabix (HEXB) and skimmed milk (HEXA) for brekkie :)

Looks like I'm off shopping so going to work up some body magic ;) shop shop shop!!!

Bought myself a lovely dress from m&s and some nice jewellery so looking forward to going out Saturday night :)

Will post a pic Saturday evening when I'm all dolled up!

Back