The long road ahead...... Weight loss diary!!

Sounds like you are doing great Amber and retail therapy always helps! Amazing gym sesh by the way!

Sounds like you are doing great Amber and retail therapy always helps! Amazing gym sesh by the way!

Aww thank you! Getting there slowly but I'm still enjoying it which is a good sign!

Today's menu...

Breakfast - 2 slices of whole meal bread (HEXB) with vitalite (1.5), two bacon medallions and one egg cooked in fry light

Lunch - Tin of tuna with pasta and a fat free Italian dressing

Dinner - fillet steak in fry light, cheese and onion smash with 1 extra light laughing cow triangle (HEXA) and mixed veg with a dollop of extra light mayonnaise (1)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1376674316.080810.jpg

Drinks - squash and diet coke
Snacks - 2 extra light laughing cow triangle (HEXA), banana, muller light yoghurt

Syns - 2.5

Tried to keep my syns to an absolute minimum with going out tomorro night :)

Just made a slimming world syn free pancake.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1376679851.379145.jpg

Tasted a bit too eggy so think il try an egg less next time and the same amount of sweetener but its a start to having a syn free sweet treat :)

Hope you enjoyed your night out Amber you and your friend looked gorgeous

Awww thanks Sheila!
Had a fab night out though sneaked a few naughty cocktails in amongst the vodka so will see what impact that has on weigh in at teatime!! X

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1376911943.525501.jpg

Lost another two pounds!

Very happy with that giving I had a few too many naughty cocktails on Saturday and my sticky ribs on Wednesday :D

Only had a yoghurt all day so currently shovelling in two rocky road hifi bars (HEXB) and a diet can of irn bru to last me through the meeting!

Back