The long road back to sanity. 7 Stone to lose

Twinspiration

Hi Everyone

I'm a Mummy of twins and have put on five and a half stone since they were born. They've only just turned 2 :eek:. I'm starting Slim and Save on Thursday and it will be my first (and last) VLCD. I've been hovering on Minimins for the last 6 months and researching VLCD's as if I'm doing an exam on the subject. I'm prepared, but terrified, food and copious amounts of wine are my crutch and not quite sure how I'm going to 'do' life without them.

I have 7 stone to lose ideally by January 2014. A massive undertaking but I know it can be done. I have been very inspired by everyone here.

So a big hello to the Slim and Save people and good luck to everyone on their journey's.

Twinny

xx

Hi there,
I started today too and aiming for 6 stones by Christmas and then 1 more by next April 2014.
Here to follow your progress.
Good luck.
X

It seems such a big number doesn't it. I can't believe I've got myself in this mess. How's day 1 going so far? Any tips would be helpful.

Best of luck - we can do it!

It seems such a big number doesn't it. I can't believe I've got myself in this mess. How's day 1 going so far? Any tips would be helpful.

Best of luck - we can do it!

It sure is chick, it's depressing when you think about. But am gonna take take one day at a time and one stone at a time.
Day 1 and got massive headache since I got up and no amount of painkillers are touching it.

Only tips I can give you is drink plenty of water and like me take one day at a time and think of the goal.
X

Back