The long road to size 12 !

Hi all.
I started my low calorie diet the 15th Jan.
I was looking at old pics of me, now granted they were from 10 years ago, and omg, the size of me. Though bearing in mind that was BK (before kids lol).
Anyway, even at pics from a weekend in London in October last year I've put on alot of weight.I'll post the pics as I find them.

So I started at 14st 5. A size 16-18, more often than not an 18 on top.
And 14-16 on bottom depending.

Week one I lost 3lb. But my exercise was stopped mid week due to an accident in which I injured my back.
Week two: Stronger painkillers this week, I lost 7 lbs.
Week three: happens to be from yesterday. Have been good today. Though it's my little boys 5th birthday and so am going to treat myself to a (small)slice of cake.

Xx

Hi mellers,
Well done on the losses so far - you are doing great! Hope your back gets better soon and best of luck. :D
Kat

Thanks Kat.

It's easy enough in the begining, well any time before I've done it it has been. It's keeping it off I find hard.

X

I've a feeling I won't loose as much this week. While I'm under calories each day I have had chocolate cake on Monday and 2 after eights lol. Also not drinking as much water as I had been.

Have to be really good rest of the week.

Hi and welcome to the site, congratulaions on your weight loss so far, hope you get better soon, good luck on your weight loss journey

Great loss week 1 - good luck with week 2 :))

Chocolate cake, yum :) Dont worry about it, back on the wagon.

Amber

Ah thanks, well am calculating the pounds wrong, by my scales I started @ 14st 5. I'm now 13st 8 :)

Didn't walk much this week, been busy toilet training my lo, LOL
Back to the grind next wk though.

Xx

Hey Mel!

Great to see you here!

Good luck on your journey, see you at SM's ;)

Back