The Loopy Diary

Lauratheloop

Silver Member
K so just going to keep a check on myself by writing here.... I was doing a blog but not now long story !!

So today is the first day of my 8 week challenge I've set myself.

Current weight 13.2 and my weigh in day is Wednesday so hoping those pesky 2 lbs are gone by then!!
Got an ruby anniversary party to go to end of August and so would love to lose 2 stone sounds allot don't it but if im honest 1 stone would een make me happy putting me at a round 12 stone.
The plan is to go from the size 14 I am currently to a size 12 - I've order a gorgeous red dress and Wana look killer in it!!!

So today had been good, I'll put it bare as I know where I need to tweak

2 diet red bulls - yup these have got to go by end if week I'm going to phase them out
1 litre of water so far
Chicken salad

Dinner will be meat and veg and some more water lol

Oh I'm following Paleo

Exercise will be 30 day shred level 1 day 1

I'm hoping to get out on my bike for half hour too or a run - will update later

I'm focused and in the zone - I'm looking at atleast 2 pounds a week so what I am planning on doing is aiming for 2-4 pounds a week - achievable because I know my body soo well I know exactly what I have to do to achieve it ;-)

Here's to the next 8 weeks an if you feel like joining me please jump on board - post ya target and let's keep going xxx

Last edited:
Just see someone who I really Wana rub my weightless in their face - don't ask why but I do

I see them on Friday and they had to double take 4 stones lighter I text them after and they couldn't even be bothered to reply and yet today there they were coming past my work to check up on me again haha

Sorry but this just re affirms why these next 8 weeks are so important. That's 8 weeks of hibernating to get te chunk of my final weight loss gone!!!
In your face!! Haha

So dinner was a omelet with bacon and peppers
And 2 small Paleo pancakes for afters

Currently sitting with my 1.5l bottle of water

Waiting todo shred inches kids are in bed

Overall a good day and I'm very much in the zone

Crazy day off plan all weekend but haven't gained YET lol

Can't get you out my mind just wish you were on it when the cakes come out
Grrrrrrr life is so difficult sometimes

So today is day 1 I trying to get back into Ketosis.....

I read somewhere that citric acid can sometimes stall weight loss or keep you out of Ketosis, with this in mind I have to kick back out what's become a bad habit again of drinking diet soda, especially the diet red bull!!!

So I've left for work with a bottle of water and will have a salad for lunch, and just keep up my water intake. Next 3 days will be gruelling but I'm focused I can do this because I know what is at stake.

Here goes ....

Ok so here's today's food so far

B: 2 x sausages (not great but work was limited)
L: asparagus, green beans, rocket, broccoli with a small spoon of coleslaw chicken and 1 boiled egg.
S: Banana
D: Turkey Salad with a splash of balsamic

Exercise: lunch time walk up stairs.... 3 x (18x9)
Evening exercise : none

Have drank so far 1 litre of water and will have done another by home time at 5. Drank a further litre at home plus 1 green tea

Last edited:
Okay so yesterday wasn't too bad felt a bit rough in the evening sore throat so had dinner by 6 and went to bed quite early.

Today
B: none
L: Tuna mayo salad, rocket peppers carrot onion lettuce
snack : banana and 3 imperial mints (tuna an meat breath ergh)
D: steak and salad or veg

I've drank 2 and half litres of water at work so will add the evenings on later.

No exercise so far today but hoping to do shred later

I'm dying to get into the 12 stone bracket feel like I always hang on to the last part of a stone like forever and just struggling to remain Positive about losing my final 3 stone, that's not to say I will give up or slack off.

Staying focused

Ok epic fail last night no exercise lol but stuck good with food

Today I have the below
B: 2 sausages
L: salad with coronation chicken
S: banana + imperial mints
D: Toby cavery but I only had meat veg and gravy - no Yorkshire or potatoes or pudding and a bottle of water

I will be exercising at lunch 45 mins and walked the dog fast paced 30mins

Oh and shouldn't do it to myself but weighed in this morning at 13.0 dead on..... I'm so excited I could burst I am dying to see that Likkle 12 stone marker ..... I've still got till Monday too so maybe I can up the exercise xxxx

Last edited:
So today has been an okay day.... Bit of emotional rollar coaster but I know how to hold I together

So
B: sausage 1 and half
L: coronation chicken salad only small mind you
D: chicken kebab with salad no pitta

No snacks except a few imperial mints - cant stand bad breath

Planning on doing shred later for sure....

Need to start hammering the exercise again because I seem to be slowing down and I know exercise really helped me body and mind wise

Last edited:
Yesterday I worked in my shop - torture considering there is food everywhere lol especially bread and cakes

Anyway
B: 1 sausage
L: 1 sausage

D: bag I mccoys- how I allowed myself to do this I don't know!!

I also had a couple of red bulls!!

Then I drew a line under it and realised I was going out for the night and could put my wrongs right- I drove us there and hubby drank- I had literally bottled water all night :))

Woke up this morning and I weighed 12.12 so broke that bloody 13 bracket !!! So chuffed

Now just have to focus on getting the next 12 pound off- I know I can do it xxx

this forum is amazing, full of inspirational people like you , keep it up sweetie x

Ok yesterday's food was okish

B: 2 sausage 2 bacon and tomato
D: roast pork with veg and gravy (confession a nibble on the smallest potato and edge of Yorkshire) realised idont miss them at all after wards
Pudding: was double cream with strawberry and blueberries and tiny bit of meringue

Exercise was 30 min fast walk with dog

Not too bad
Coming down with cold so feeling but fragile today will post diary later x

Today bad day :-(

1 sausage
Coronation chicken salad
Fillet of Cod, mushy peas and 15 chips half a whole wheat roll
Oh and to add insult I had an ice cream cornetto

Wow I really let myself go today :-(

Have come down with a full blown cold and it's not good

Yesterday was an awful day felt rough and to top it off had a bit of a barny with someone an so just all round didn't want to eat :-(

2 sausages and a banana

It made me feel so sick I will never ever not eat properly again !!

Didn't sleep last night so today I am going to make sure I eat and take it easy

Oh I weighed this morning at 12.9 but let's be honest I haven't eaten so don't expect it to stay like that

Food for today

B:1 sausage and a couple of rashes streaky bacon
L: nothing was at the hospital
D: Turkey Stir fry :-( ha change of plan... Chinese - don't worry I don't touch the rice or noodles, I love chicken in yellow bean sauce and cashews, ribs and roast pork in some sort of sauce :))) need it after the week I've had

Early night required too !! xxx

Today

B: nothing
L: coronation chicken salad
D: turkey stir fry
S: imperial mints

Not a bad day lots of water and diet red bulls - starting to feel human again

12.10 today which I expect after not eating for 1 whole day and being 12.9 I ate yesterday and so levelled out at 12.10

Onwards and downwards I've never been in the 12's ever !!! Well maybe 8 years ago xxx feeling positive

My sister in law wants me to sign up todo spinning at lunch with her so looking forward to reinstating the exercise properly at lunch time xxx

Just taken dog out for 30 min fast walk, done my slender tone and will be doing shred level 1 day 1

Me an my husband have made a pack, 6 weeks holiday, to get ripped
No takeaways
No dinners out
No junk in the house
And shred 30 days

Being it on!!!

EPIC FAIL hahaha

Ok B: 2 sausages
L: chicken salad with teaspoon of coleslaw
S: Malteasers (oops ) and a small slice of Victoria sponge which I didn't finish (even bigger oops)

D: 4sluces of pizza and wine guns plus 4squsres of chocolate

I've had a long day first day back at work and working from home which makes it harder but just going to write the naughty treats off and rectify it with a shed load of water and not get down, but so tired just going to go home and chill on sofa - cant face much else

Last edited:
Today seems to be a trend

B:nothing
L: 1sausage, brown toasted ham cheese red onion ketchup plus Victoria sponge - oh dear
S: 1 slice of bread -oops again
D: chicken

Red bill n not much water

Off the wagon totally but need to get it out my system so I can get bk into it Monday :-(

Need to get bk to exercising properly I think

Back