The lovely new hi fi bar!

stivesliz

Gold Member
I got some of the new peanut hi fi bars on Tuesday and I have to say they are delicious!

I saw on the SW Facebook page that if you have one with one of the new choccy philadlephia pots the effect is almost Snickers like...........am going to try that for brekkie and will let you know the outcome x

stivesliz said:
I got some of the new peanut hi fi bars on Tuesday and I have to say they are delicious!

I saw on the SW Facebook page that if you have one with one of the new choccy philadlephia pots the effect is almost Snickers like...........am going to try that for brekkie and will let you know the outcome x

I had one last night(without choc) and it was lovely :)

These are absolutely delish! They are just like a peanut tracker!

beckyb89 said:
Is it just the 1 or 2 I cant wait to get some

Only 1 for he, or 6 syns each!

They are so good, would be even more gorgeous from the freezer

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

ailly said:
Only 1 for he, or 6 syns each!

They are so good, would be even more gorgeous from the freezer

Still good for 1 especially if it tastes like a snicker, I'll have to get some choc Philly in lol. Do u think I could just nip into a sw group and buy some, I'm not at w.i till wed :(

beckyb89 said:
Still good for 1 especially if it tastes like a snicker, I'll have to get some choc Philly in lol. Do u think I could just nip into a sw group and buy some, I'm not at w.i till wed :(

I'm sure that would be fine. They would be worth getting caught out for. I hope they are going to be a permanent fixture!

stivesliz said:
I thought that the small pot was 3.5 syns and I had the hi fi bar as my HEB. It was worth it x

No 30g pot is 4.5

25g is 3.5, I use the big pots and either have a quarter of a pot at a time (6 syns) or half of that (obviously 3 syns) Haven't had chance to get the peanut hifi's, my consultant didn't have them this week :( hoping she'll have them on Tuesday. I think they sound lovely with or without the philli

stivesliz said:
ah no - my consultant told me that the pot I had was 3.5! It's the 4 pack of small pots. Oh well, it was worth it x

Im pretty sure they are, oh well it's only 1. To be fair I'm not a big choc fan but I love the Philly.. I just eat it with a spoon. I'm not sure I'd like the new bars but I do love the lemon ones :)

They are amazing!

Back