The lovely new hi fi bar!

Bought a box of them on Tuesday along with the Choc Orange ones..my first Hi Fi bars believe it or not! tried the peanut one, yummy!

Got some last week and they were so yummy! Don't think I'll buy them too often, don't want them tempting me.

They are SO good, i think almost every one in group was buying themm and eating one last night, but they are really tasty!

lunameredith said:
hi, i am doing sw online,and just checked, philadelphia cadbury, is 3.5 syns for 25grs.

i'm gutted too, didn't know about the hi fi bars, now i know what i'm missing.. so unfairrrrrrrr ..!!

Do you not have anyone who goes to group that could get you some??

I saw on the SW Facebook page that if you have one with one of the new choccy philadlephia pots the effect is almost Snickers like...........

Oh my :drool:

stivesliz said:
I smeared the whole pot on top of the hi fi bar and then used my little finger to get all the little bits in the corner out lol! x

Lol do u think if u pop in the freezer for a bit the choc will go hard?

Can someone please post the ingredients of any flavour Hifi bar on here?

Ingredients for 'peanut heaven' : Glucose Syrup, Oats, Oligofructose syrup, crisped rice, rice flour, sugar, skimmed milk powder, Dextrose, Malted Wheat flour, salt, rapeseed oil, emulsifier (soya Lecithin), Peanuts (11%), Sweetened condensed skimmed milk, humectant (vegetable Glycerol), Caramelised sugar syrup, flavourings, emulsifier (soya Lecithin)
hope that helps x

Ingredients for 'peanut heaven' : Glucose Syrup, Oats, Oligofructose syrup, crisped rice, rice flour, sugar, skimmed milk powder, Dextrose, Malted Wheat flour, salt, rapeseed oil, emulsifier (soya Lecithin), Peanuts (11%), Sweetened condensed skimmed milk, humectant (vegetable Glycerol), Caramelised sugar syrup, flavourings, emulsifier (soya Lecithin)
hope that helps x
Thank you so much. I thought they must have oligofructose in them! Doesn't look as if there is anything too sinister in there so might get some.

Back