1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

The lowest Pastry

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Julie.g, 26 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Julie.g

Julie.g Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.08%)
    Diet:
    WW
    I'm looking for a pasty that i can throw on top of my dish, just one sheet and so off i went to asda for Filo Pastry and they dont sell it anymore, all the other frozen and fresh pastry like jus rol is way to heavy on syns.

Can anyone else help me cos i love my pies and is filo pastry still being sold at other major superstores.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. furrystomper

furrystomper BATMAN & ROBIN FOREVER

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.97%)
    Diet:
    sw
    What sort of dish? sweet savory?
    If its savory like for a pie topping i used filo pastry that i cooked seperatly and then just popped it on top when served it. Think it worked out at 3.5 syns. have added photo so you can see what i mean
    [​IMG]

4. nettie1

nettie1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(10.53%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    They sell filo pastry at Sainsburys you can get it fresh or frozen.:)

nettie xx

5. chocoina

chocoina Full Member

Hi,
    You can also go to any halal supermarket. They sell always filo ( I think they invented it).