The Machine

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by princessria, 1 April 2010 Social URL.

1. princessria

princessria is a pirate arrrgggghhhh

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The machine is coming to class tonight that measures your metabolism i am v v v nervous and have been drining water all day, i am afraid it will tell me i have a metabolic rate of an 80 year old ...... plus it measures bone density and fat to muscle ratio i am taking a guess at 80% fat lolgonna have to do some crunches before i go in.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bustybarmaid

bustybarmaid Full Member

Diet:
    going over to WW from Jan 2013!
    that sounds interesting, how does it measure your metabolism? Would love to have a go!

4. princessria

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    god knows how it does it, but i am alot older than i am meant tobe and apparently my metabolism is below average for my muscle tone etc . It was all a bit worrying but at least now i can concentrate on changing my numbers, i dont think all rosemary classes have them in there areas.

5. SarahSez

SarahSez Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    7st6lb(43.51%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    I believe the scales are over a £1000, so it is totally dependant on the franchisee.

Apparently they send a low-level electrical current through your body (which is why if you have a pacemaker, you can't go on) and then calculates your bady fat%, your basal metabolic rate and other complicated things too!! lol

6. danlinais

danlinais Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.82%)
    Diet:
    rc
    it sounds fantastic ,think I would be scared of whatit says for my metabolic age how ever encourage me to improve things

7. princessria

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    well i am only two stone over weight and it wasn't kind to me at all, but on the other hand i know where i am it was a bit of a wake up call.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.