The maintenance journey

I'm in the Cambridge Inpiraton magazine to. It's really weird to see myself in there lol.

woohoo zoe!! i had it yesterday and was showing my sister your pics she was amazed. You look fab!!

xx

Oh Zoe I will have a look at the mag hun and oh my Zoe your op I hope thes pain goes away mighty soon.
Hope you are resting!! Keep smiling skinny Minnie. Xc

aw zoe, got everything crossed that you get the results you want and that the pain heals for you. you have been through so much with not even so much as a tiny whinge and you are a true inspiration. your calmness and positive attitude have helped me loads. will look out for the paper, but can i just say - YOU LOOK WOW IN YOUR PROFILE PIC!!!

Aww as not on CD at moe I can't see the Mag .
Yes you must feel , is that me ? Did I really lose all that weight , and yes you did , still remember you having 79 pounds to go and thinking i'll join you and we will get there about the same time , well somehow didn't work out that way for me , lol... I'll keep giving my all .
Right on with a good read tomorrow Zoe , fame :)

Thanks Girls, I have just seen myself in the daily express-OMG so weird. I didn't expect the picture/article to be as big lol. Thanks for all your support xx.

Hi Zoe,
I havent been on for a while. and just popped in.
Congratulations to you on your renewal of your vows!! You look amazing and you all look so happy.. You really should be so proud of yourself you have done so well..
I am so sorry to here that you had to have an op and I have everything x for you for your results.. You sound very positive which is fab.......
Just checked out your page in the express what an amazing story..
Good on you hon.
Keep smiling your a star..
Take care and sending you best wishes.
Love Marissa x

Hi Zoe,am no longer doing cd but just come back on here to say saw your story in paper last night and was sooo excited,was telling Mr T(yes he came back after a week ....long story)how you were so inspirational to me when I had the will power to do cd last year.
Am sorry to hear about your health scare and pain you have been in,just remember how ever you feel inside you look fab on the outside.
Mrs T x

Zoe Zoe Zoe you may have just pulled the stop button hun, well I will cut a long story short I've had this cd magazine in my gym bag for 9 days and just this minute reached out to have a read.
As it being the 1st November tomorrow and there u were hunnie looking straight back at me. On page 5 u look wonderful I went close up to your old wedding picture and wow.

You look incredible for such I'm hoping this feeling I have tonight will get me on the straight and narrow again.

Thank you xxxxx

Hi Shanny,

hope you got on well hun. I havn't been on for a while so I will check your maintenance thread out in a mo.

Well girls I was shortlisted for the slimmer of the year and attended the Cambridge convention today for the results. I got into the top 3 finalists but a alady who lost 15st pipped me to the post -good on her. I have put pics in my album.

I am still maintaining and doing well health wise. My biopsy results came back cancer free so I am worry free. Hope your all well xx

Hi hon, great news about the biopsy, must be a weight off your mind.

You never came 1st but you are still a winner. Well done.

btw, you looked bloody terrified on that stage lol

Thanks Sunshine, I was terrified lol. Looking out to an audience filled with all those faces whilst being interviewed was so nerve racking. By the way Sunshine you look great xx

Hey Zoe, so lovely to see you on that stage! you deserved the recognition and glad you got into the final 3! Was great to meet you and your hubby, he looked so very proud of you!
What a story too! Really glad you are well after what you went through.
Well done hun (you were my winner!)
xx

Hey Zoe, so lovely to see you on that stage! you deserved the recognition and glad you got into the final 3! Was great to meet you and your hubby, he looked so very proud of you!
What a story too! Really glad you are well after what you went through.
Well done hun (you were my winner!)
xx
Awww Lelly were u there too ? how nice!! yep zoe is our first winner i agree.!!
xx whoop whoop.x

Just seen your photos Zoe , you looked great and must of been an exciting evening .. hubby looks proud of you i can see !
That is the best news of your results too !

Arr, Thanks girls. It was lovely to meet you to Lelly xx

Back