The maintenance journey

Thanks Shanny, no the stylist picked it. I loved the blue dress though, it was from Warehouse.

realllly!!! (An early start tomorrow to warehouse lol i lurve that shop these days)

Did u keep them ??? i hope so Zoe.x ha ha

No they went back on the rail unfortunately. I was tempeted to buy the dress myself lol xx.

Wow!! You look amazing. Just cannot believe the transformation. Bet DH thinks he's 'remarrying' a new woman. You must be so proud, you look so classy, yet sexy at the same time. Had never seen your before/afters before. Just got used to you as you are on your profile pic.
I often find it a it wierd meeting people who have never known me fat, in a wierd way its like they don't really know me. If that makes any sort of sense. Not sure i understand it...! How long have you been maintaining.... did you struggle or fluctuate in the beginning? xx

Thanks butterfly, I know what you mean about people meeting you that havn't known you before, it's like you are two different people and they have only met the current one lol. Mind you I am glad they hadn't met me at the size I was before as it never felt like me. I was the size I am now when I met my Husband so when I did get big I felt like I was hiding in a suit, screaming inside that I was still in there and that this big girl wasn't me. So to finally be back to looking like the old me feels like I have torn out of the suit lol and I have finally made a come back as the original Zoe.

I have been at goal for nearly 4 months now and I can honestly say I have loved maintaining. It fluctuates by 2-3lb but it always comes back down so I am happy with that. I am determined never to let the weight back on as I appreciate my new physical state so much. Not just the way I look but the physical relief I have now, it's like feeling 10 years younger. Everything is so much easier and enjoyable, I really do feel like I have been re-born and it's not something I will ever give up for food again. God bless cd lol.

You have done so well butterfly and I see you only have 8lb left to goal, How are you finding the last little bit? Well done on your 74lb weight loss- that is fantastic hun and you to must feel great xx.

Hi Shanny, I'm well thanks hun. Preparing for our Wedding vow re-newal tomorrow. Praying for dry weather and a little nervous. Wish me luck. Hope your well xx.

Congratulations Zoe and hubby on renewal of your Wedding Vows!!:D:D:D:D Hope you have a wonderful day together celebrating your marriage. I think its so romantic to renew your vows. You can hear so much sometimes about marriages and relationships failing it is just wonderful to hear such a tale of romance..... makes me feel all slushy!! Sure it will be a fantastic day, no matter what our British weather dictates...

Thankyou for sharing your story with me. I am still struggling at the moment for some reason and it helps to hear the positive 'speak' people use to keep them motivated. I guess i know it all really, its just getting to the point where it is a 'natural' part of life to make the healthiest choices. (and not the crap i turn to in times of chaos!)

Best wishes xx

Hi Girls, We had the most perfect day and it even dried out in time for the ceromony and then stayed dry for the rest of the day and the evening. The sun even made an appearance. I can't tell you how fantastic it felt to be in a dress that made me feel special for my Husband. I was so emotional re-saying our vows because of the journey he has been on with me and loved me no matter what- sorry gush gush lol. I have posted the pics in my albums if you want to have a peak. Thanks for all you well wishes xx.

Hey Zoe, what lovely photo's!! you look totally gorgeous and sooo happy. The venue looks so nice too and what a cake!
Hope you enjoyed your fabulous day, such a great thing to do, did it feel like your wedding day again?

x

Thanks, it felt better than my Wedding day xx

Hey Zoe im (okish) lol but made be by the end of the year i will be better.!!
Hope you and hubby are both well xx

Hi Girls,

I have been checking in to see if any of you were about but it was very quiet and had to go into hospital last week for an operation. After I hit my goal weight I found a large lump in my tummy, I had been having a burning pain there for about 18 months but the doctor kept telling me it was probably scar tissue on nerves from my c-section scar. Well once I found the lump after losing the weight they scanned me and said that it was a large mass with it's own blood supply and would need removing and testing. So I had the op last week- 2 hours on the table and a tumor the size of an orange removed. Just awaiting biopsy results hopefully within the next week or so. The surgeon thinks it may have been an endometrioma type thing that has grown outside of the normal area and on my muscle instead which was why it was causing so much pain. I have 18 staples across my tum, internal stitching on the muscle and I am very sore but on the mend. Hopefully good news will follow soon. I am very bloated and swollen and feel yuck but I think once the swelling goes down it will look ok. Still maintaining goal weight, I flutter here and there with the odd 2-3 lb but I am comfortable with that. I hope every one is well.

My weight loss story and wedding vowel re-newal is in the Daily Express on Monday so watch out for my ugly mug in there next week lol xx

Hi Zoe
Hope the Biopsy come back all ok , you've had it bad haven't you .
I will look out for you in the paper Monday , I'll say I know her lol
How is everything else zoe ? its dead on minimins these days since the summer .
I will be away on holiday in 2 weeks , and looking at losing some weight when i come back now as have been on capules for abuss on gum , and think i may need another lot now as its not gone . all good fun ...

Hi MsJMC, Thanks hun, hope that clears up soon -ouch. Yes it has been very quiet on here for ages. Look forward to seeing you back on here when you get back off your hols. Have a lovely time xx

Thanks zoe . I will be paper shopping Monday hehe

I'm in the Cambridge Inpiraton magazine to. It's really weird to see myself in there lol.

Back