The maintenance journey

Hi Girls, I have some news re my story going in a magazine etc. The magazine Bella and the Express newspaper will be covering it in August after I have renewed my wedding vow's so it's all very exciting if not a little daunting at the same time.

I feel great and I am really seeing the rewards for the exrecising I am doing every day. I have lost another 2 inches on my hips and gone down some more all over just through toning so I am very pleased with that. My Hubby says I have myself a pair of guns (arm muscle's lol) which I am very impressed with to lol. My legs are getting a bit arnie on the top so I may have to cut back on the lunges as they are looking a bit body builderish lol.

Good luck with your pre-wedding shoot Butterfly - enjoy it hun xx.

I hope everyone is well xx.

Wow, another famous mini's loser!! How exciting for you. You deserve to be proud when you look at all you've achieved. Agree how great it feels to see benefits of exercise in your body. Not a major fan of lunges, often end up screaming at the TV towards the end of a few sets. You're an inspiration to those of us still getting to the end of losing, to see it can be done xx

Fantastic news on your media coverage...i'll be looking out for that one, it can go on my waiting table with all my cambridge mags!

well done on the exercising, your inch loss is spurring me on to go the gym again today!

x

Thanks Girls, forgot to say it's going in the Cambridge mag in September to Lelly xx Good luck in the gym -feel the burn lol xx

Thanks Girls, forgot to say it's going in the Cambridge mag in September to Lelly xx Good luck in the gym -feel the burn lol xx

ooh fab, can't wait to see it, love the cambridge mag, i'll be adding it my display!

x

Hi Shanny, I'm well thanks hun. I have been popping on and reading your diary and making sure everyone is well. Hope your all good and enjoying the weather.

I only have 5 weeks to go until my wedding vow renewal and I am getting nervous! silly me. My dress came in last week and I have a dress fitting this Friday as it needs taking in! yah lol. It's such a lovely dress and feel fantatsic in it. I can't wait for my Hubby to see me in it on the 7th August and finally feel how I should have felt 10 years ago when we got married ie like a real bride and feeling like you are looking your best for your wedding day. I hope the weather is gonna be good as we are re-taking our vows outside.

Hope everyone is well xx.

Awww, Zoe, you've made me feel all gushy and soft. How lovely to have the chance to have your big day again. Sure hubby will be blown away, you deserve to be so proud! xx

Will do Shanny, hope your well xx

Zoe,
Hope all is well hon.. Just popping in to say hi.... and had a quick catch up on your diary.. Wow cant wait to see you in the magazines and paper.. amazing!! How exciting about renewing your vows...
I too have been married 10 years this year.. and we would love to renew our vows.. we are going to vegas..
Cant wait to see pics hon!!!
Wishing you a wonderful day.... hopefully will pop on soon..
take care love Marissa xxxx

Thanks Marissa, hope your well too hun xx.

hi zoe! hope you are doing ok..

Hi Girls, I'm well thanks and enjoying Summer and the yummy salads whilst the weather is warm. I am still maintaining and really enjoying Summer this year wearing less clothes and not having to cover up lol.

Hope your all well xx

Hey ZoeD, Great to hear you are enjoying the summer this year, great work on maintaining!
x

Know whta you mean about the summer clothes. Has cost me a fortune as all my stuff from last year was size 18/20 and now need 10/12. Its so good to wear strappy tops, which i have never ever done. Have fun weekend xx

Great to hear your enjoying your new wardrobe Butterfly but it is expensive lol.

I have finally recieved the cd with the pictures on from the Cambridge photo shoot so I will pop some in my album, let me know what you think girls. Hope your all well xx

Zoe you are one pretty lady..... And look so lovely hun.!!

Did you choose the clothing??

Keep smiling chick.xx

Back