The 'Manic Monday' Thread

Emma1904

Working on it
Morning all,

Couldn't see a daily thread so I thought I'd start one up. The 'Manic Monday' Thread, so called because people are back at work, school and uni after the weekend and no matter how prepared you seem to get everyone, someone always forgets something!!

My Monday so far consists of a poorly toddler, an OH who appears incapable of getting up for work alone and an annoying sibling who thinks that my daily plans revolve around her! GRRR

Anyway, after a tough weekend for some (myself included) I am determined to turn my Manic Monday around and make it into a 100% Mellow Monday. After speaking to my Mum this morning and her telling me that she is so proud of me for doing CD and that she is right behind me it made me start to think about the impact that my weight loss will have on others, it made me consider how my parents may stop worrying about my health, how my brother wouldn't feel like he has to start a fight with someone if they say something to me and how my sister will...well she'll just do what my sister does best which is rain on everybody's parade! and I realised that after I reach goal every moment I struggled and every moment I felt like giving up will just become parts of the journey that my loved ones and I are taking together.

Sorry for the ramble! and good luck to all for WI's and a 100% day :)

xxx

hi , thanks for starting the thread :)

You are so right about the weight loss having a big impact on other too , it is easy to see it as your journey alone and not think how it effects others but it does , thanks for reminding me of that :D

I am off for weigh in now so wish me luck .. a STS will be amazing after the disaster that was meant to be my 1st week of 1000 .. NO KATIE 1000 plan does NOT mean 1000 calories of biscuits .. must remeber this as i am trying it again today !!!!!

will report later xx

Yep manic Monday! DD off to school, DH off to work & DS off school unwell, so l'm based from home today. Hope your little boy gets better soon.

That's great your Mum is so supportive of you doing CD. You will feel fantastic when you get near your goal weight, l know l did (then l put a bit of it back on :eek:) It's brilliant being able to buy smaller size clothes and feel more confident.

Hope your Monday gets less manic as the day goes on. :)

hi , thanks for starting the thread :)

You are so right about the weight loss having a big impact on other too , it is easy to see it as your journey alone and not think how it effects others but it does , thanks for reminding me of that :D

I am off for weigh in now so wish me luck .. a STS will be amazing after the disaster that was meant to be my 1st week of 1000 .. NO KATIE 1000 plan does NOT mean 1000 calories of biscuits .. must remeber this as i am trying it again today !!!!!

will report later xx

I started on the 1000 and found it so hard to stick to!!, good luck for WI! x

Cheated yday (mc donalds!) but I was sick when I got home and just had a few biscuits last night but today I'm 200% and not bothered about eating anymore ever again till holiday!

So just had my first shake :)

Someone needs to make a thread where we can "tick" off every 100% day at the end of the day and say how we feel and where we could of been stronger? Lol

Good luck to 100% today. My weigh in now and I think a +4lb is going to be the result. Today is the start of a new week. Clawing it back again.

I've actually started a maintenance diary maybe this is the step in the right direction for me. I've never had a maintenance diary before!

well,hi everybody,good luck to all the weighers today,hope everyone has a good day and its not too manic!

morning everyone ,feeling much better after weekend , son off to playschool getting stuck into housework,l do hope hubby can skype me this evening ,have a 100% day be good, and good luck for anyone having a weigh in:D:D:D

Definately a mellow Monday for me. Am on annual leave so only just out of bed. Had a porridge, gonna do 30 day shred, small chicken salad for lunch, then a dog walk, WI, then zumba. Action packed, but at least it's action I'll enjoy!!

Have a lovely day everyone!

:)

My book came today ( the workbook ) and omg it's brill!! I can relate to everything!!

Well my manic Monday! Forgot to do packed lunches last night so I was up at 6am getting em sorted, quick shower and then Amber woke up put her in our bed while I dried and straigtened my hair, oh still snoring may I add! Then got the lads up and got Amber dressed after screaming her head off for 10 minutes! She still has. A rash from her burial infection, then school run and straight to see CDC , then nipped into telco for my water skintight so walked passed everything else didn't even browse today!

Got home to find other son sat on his backside house a tip and nothing done, so made Amber her toast while son 1 looked after her and I started upstairs which didn't need much as I had gutted the entire house Friday! Washing and drying on the go and then downstairs started, sat down for 20 minutes and watched this morning, played with amber and made her lunch, son 1 finally started doing some college work, look dfor a job for me and Jay, Amber fell asleep, and I've just sat down with iPad and a tea before I have to go to see son 2 and his teachers fir his yearly review at school, had an email from oh he hates his job ey treat him like crap and he's so much better than the job he does.

Sometimes I feel like my life resembles that programme years ago butterflies!

Anyway I need to make an apt for my hair Friday, pay some long overdue debts with cash we get Friday, shopping and baking, and hopefully get a few bits decided for our wedding, I have fallen in love with one plce and we can get the whole package for about 3 grand day and night , but we have to budget hard and were not really great with budgeting!

Anyway cd wise if I can lose 6LB this week I will have lost 2 stone in 6 weeks! Fab! Feel great about it all now and I think something has finally clicked in me as I've not put anything in my mouth for 2days I shouldn't have, not a crumb nothing! Roll on summer and a size 12/14 for me!!!!!

well weigh in was good considering .. 1 lb off so i am very happy , ave started back on 1000 and just had lunch ...omg was yummy but I could kill some biscuits right now .. why is it I am my most hungriest when i have just eaten a meal ????

I am going to go and unpack my new posh George Forman Grill and try and work it all out .. better be worth £90 !!!!

Going to get my Bek work book out and have a read too .. have started the book but not workbook yet .... then i have a load of washing to put away .... need to keep busy busy !!!!

Well my manic Monday! Forgot to do packed lunches last night so I was up at 6am getting em sorted, quick shower and then Amber woke up put her in our bed while I dried and straigtened my hair, oh still snoring may I add! Then got the lads up and got Amber dressed after screaming her head off for 10 minutes! She still has. A rash from her burial infection, then school run and straight to see CDC , then nipped into telco for my water skintight so walked passed everything else didn't even browse today!

Got home to find other son sat on his backside house a tip and nothing done, so made Amber her toast while son 1 looked after her and I started upstairs which didn't need much as I had gutted the entire house Friday! Washing and drying on the go and then downstairs started, sat down for 20 minutes and watched this morning, played with amber and made her lunch, son 1 finally started doing some college work, look dfor a job for me and Jay, Amber fell asleep, and I've just sat down with iPad and a tea before I have to go to see son 2 and his teachers fir his yearly review at school, had an email from oh he hates his job ey treat him like crap and he's so much better than the job he does.

Sometimes I feel like my life resembles that programme years ago butterflies!

Anyway I need to make an apt for my hair Friday, pay some long overdue debts with cash we get Friday, shopping and baking, and hopefully get a few bits decided for our wedding, I have fallen in love with one plce and we can get the whole package for about 3 grand day and night , but we have to budget hard and were not really great with budgeting!

Anyway cd wise if I can lose 6LB this week I will have lost 2 stone in 6 weeks! Fab! Feel great about it all now and I think something has finally clicked in me as I've not put anything in my mouth for 2days I shouldn't have, not a crumb nothing! Roll on summer and a size 12/14 for me!!!!!

OMG such a busy day your wonderwoman compared to me lol

why is it I am my most hungriest when i have just eaten a meal ????

totally agree. i can go without all day then the min my chops goes round something i'm looking in cupboards and the fridge etc. doesn't get much past looking 99% of the time.

Afternoon :) Had a lovely day today so far and making the most of my last few weeks of maternity leave, I can't believe how fast 6 months have flown by, I just wish I was in the position to take off a full year! On a positive note it should help me with CD no end as my office has just moved to the middle of nowhere and there are no shops or vending machines and a constant supply of freezing cold water!

I've been for a walk around the park and enjoyed the glorious sunshine (very rare in Wales!) I'm now in the process of entertaining my grumpy 5 month old who is fighting his nap time!! I have so much energy it's fantastic! really makes up for those tough first weeks :) really, really hope I see a good loss this week! I have resisted so many temptations so it better be worth it!! haha xx

I'm so cold today :( done so much aswell Im knackerd lol

Feeling guilty about yesterdays mishap!! Put weight on that I could do with out :,( I could cry lol ohwell onwards and downwards!

Loving that book but want to do more then one day at a time lol think I might buy the book lol but o have a CBT appointment at end of month lol

Back