The March Team

Oh Hun, you must be so pleased. Did you ever think that it would ever be possible to lose weight so quickly?! It's an amazing feeling. Are you noticing the difference in your clothes at all?

I didn't expect it to come off so quickly (and fairly painlessly) so it's a huge boost.
I wear the same clothes to WI each week so that I can get a true reading and the jeans that I wear, I can take off without undoing the buttons or zip.
They easily just slide down.
So much so, that I can't actually wear them anymore without a belt. :D

And I've now changed my goal date over there <----.

The date is my 10th wedding anniversary and I'd love to be able to try my wedding dress on ~ and for it to fit!

I'm relying on my March Mates to help me to get there.

You'll do it! Especially with the March Team behind ya!

Ahhh gembots your wedding anniversary is the same day as my sons birthday!I too would love to get into my wedding suit seeing as its been in my mums cupboard for 14 and a bit years lol!! And I haven't been able to wear it since due to me getting preggers on my wedding night (ish!!)!

Lol, everyone feeling good today? We are getting closer to our goals as each day passes. :)

Debs, well done babe, you should be really proud of yourself! :character00100:

Twingo31, I think it's a great idea to donate the amount you have lost in total. I'm in. :wee:

Gembots, that is such a good idea. I mean not only do you get an accurate weight loss wearing the same clothes but it would be such a boost each week to see how loose that outfit is getting.
You can get into your wedding outfit no probs, the way you're going. Your March Mates will always be here for you and I would love to meet all off you one day! :greenapple:

Madmum55, "wedding night (ish)"? You hussy! :whoopass:

Can you believe that I'm actually cooking for the kids and cos I'm vegetarian, if I think something might tempt me then I cook something with meat being the main ingredient! :p
Anybody else feel like this too?

im struggling today:(

im not going to cheat but im having hunger pains and craving food (im def not going to eat)

ive struggled with tiredness and drinking water too. i thought it was supposed to get easier!! this is the 1st time in 4 days i have felt like this!!!

Sonya yes I am a hussy!! That's why he married me lol!!!

Hey all,

Just back from my second WI - 6lbs gone. Really pleased with that. Almost (less half a pound) a stone in 2 weeks. Now in the 12 stone bracket again - 11's here i come!

Debs x

That's brilliant Debs, well done you !!!

Leek & Potato soup or butterscotch shake for my dinner....what do we think?!?!

Ooohhh I would have the butterscotch but then I have a really sweet tooth!!

Hi gang - you are all doing so well, am proud of you all.
Together we can do this......I love reading all about how u are doing - really helps. I can't help thinking wow I haven't eaten since Sunday which for me is a miracle!!!!
Amyeve I know how you feel - try a hot drink - I find this can help.
Sonya......there are soooo many clothes I like to dream of wearing:-
Skimpy vest tops & shorts
Summer dresses
Pencil skirts
Jeans.....etc, etc
Sometimes if I need reminding of how worth it this diet will be I dig out the Next catalogue & dream of how I would look (dread to think how much I will spend when ((not if!!!!!)) I get to goal)

Just thinking now ...... how hard this diet will be over weekend but managed to stick to my strawberry shake whilst everyone else tucked into a mega Chinese takeaway. (including Dexter - my dog!!)

I too am hopeless re technology but will aim to sort out some picture over weekend.

Keep going chums xxxx

Take care everyone ......gonna sign off for tonight and enjoy an evening of telly & water!!! xx

DextersMum - try and keep busy on the weekend, it will keep your mind off of food !

Enjoy your Friday nights everyone !!

Evening all,

Thanks for your congrats. :thankyou:

I agree, everyone is doing sooooo well. Makes me wonder how many of us would have given up by now without our March Team. I know I probably would! So thank you xxx

Had my first CD bar today - fairly nice. I have bought one of each flavour to try over the next week.

Going for a nice walk in Thetford forest this weekend - hopefully that will burn off a few extra calories and tone a few lumps and bumps.

Keep up the good work my friends!

thats good, i've ordered 1 of each of the soups to trial for lunch next week. hopefully someting savoury at lunchtime will stop me being tempted to pinch my daughters crisps:eek:

Back