The March Team

Bloody computor just posted before I was ready!!
What I was trying to say was I shall be a proper member of the March Team and not on the subs bench like I am at the mo!!
Good luck for your weigh ins tomorrow xx

Evening all!! Well it looks like we are all feeling quite positive today which is brill! Finally seeing my CDC tomorrow so I shall be starting on thursday, I shall then be a proper member of the March

Yay you !!

hello all!

i wondered if i could join this thread! i am a first timer to minimims!! i have been reading this thread all day to inspire me! started cd last thursday! have my first weigh in tomorrow!! argh!! but am having a bit of a low one today! not hungry as such but really missing the taste of food today! also having a 'sad' day! no idea why but just feel a little sad!! think this is why i am gagging for a chicken nugget!! would love some inspiration! your weigh ins have all been fab!!!

cara xx

hello all!

i wondered if i could join this thread! i am a first timer to minimims!! i have been reading this thread all day to inspire me! started cd last thursday! have my first weigh in tomorrow!! argh!! but am having a bit of a low one today! not hungry as such but really missing the taste of food today! also having a 'sad' day! no idea why but just feel a little sad!! think this is why i am gagging for a chicken nugget!! would love some inspiration! your weigh ins have all been fab!!!

cara xx

Hey Cara

Course you can join the thread, the more the merrier!

Just hang in there until tomorrow and no doubt your first weigh-in tomorrow will give you inspiration - I know it did for me. I've got my second weigh-in tomorrow and i'm hoping for a decent loss to keep me inspired and motivated. Although to be honest, the thing that keeps me the most motivated is this thread - it really helps to keep you on the straight and narrow!

Good luck for tomorrow - let us know how you get on !!

Vix

Hello all,
Thankyou for the welcomes! :)
I have stuck to SS 100% since i started (only yesterday :sign0144:) and i feel surprisingly ok with it so far, touch wood it stays that way. I thought i'd be climbing the walls in chocolate desperation but it's not so bad.
Thanks again for your replies, Cara, hope you feel a bit better tomorrow and your weigh in makes you feel great.
xx

:8855:Hi muffin! Your name cracks me up,I have such a filthy mind!! Unless ofcourse you chose your name with your tongue firmly stuck to the side of your cheek!! lol!!

:8855:Hi muffin! Your name cracks me up,I have such a filthy mind!! Unless ofcourse you chose your name with your tongue firmly stuck to the side of your cheek!! lol!!

I'm glad you said it MadMum - made me smile !!

Hoorah! Someone else with their mind firmly in the gutter!!

hey guys!!

thank you for the support! have just had a massive mug of coffee and a bath and am now doing my nails (anyone else noticed there nails growing quicker and whiter - bonus :D) and am in a much much better mood!!

loving the dirty minds you filthy bunch!! :eek:

i'll update you tomorrow night with the weigh in .....

Do you know what, it was only after i created the name and re-read it that i thought "Oh my god" :argh:!!! You lot do have filthy minds, i'm purely angelic here :innocent0002:.

Shall i change it do you think? Suggestions in a hat please? lol

xx

Hiya,

Does anyone know if we can take anything for indigestion? I have tried loads of water but still have it.

Deb

Morning all!! CD hunni, hope you managed to sort out your indigestion prob, I have read somewhere on here that someone was having a glass of andrews to relieve the old bunged up feeling,so maybe you could try that as I know its a good all rounder (espec hangovers!!). Or just some fizzy water and burb your way better lol!! Hope that helps anyway x

Muffin babes NOOOOO..... Don't you dare change your name it's hilairious!!!
Anyhoo I'm off now will let you know how I get on with my first CDC meeting!! BYEEE......

Morning everyone, its a glorious one here :) Hope the sun is shining where you all are too.

Just reading thru last nights threads. Lovin the dirty minds, glad someone else said what i'd been thinking. lol

Need to confess, i cheated yesterday. I think i had to cheat to prove to myself that i can actually stick to this diet 100% ss. Ok i know that sounds really weird but i have woken up this morning feeling stronger (physically and mentally) and more determind than ever that i can and will lose this weight.

Morning all.

Very misty here today so I'm not sure that it's going to be as sunny and warm as it has been over the past few days.
I'm also going to be busy running errands so doubt I'll be about so much and will be forcing water down my throat whenever I can.
I have an early WI this week. On Thursday instead of Friday because we're going to a theme park on Friday.
Hopefully, I'll still have a good loss even though it'll be a day early. :fingerscrossed:

Morning Everyone! Really foggy here in Belfast today!

Right back on track and trying to forget yesterday's disaster!!! :copon:

Got my Strawb Tetra and Vanilla Shake to do me until I get home at 7pm tonight, but more determined than ever to put my slip-up behind me! ;)

Wish me luck and Good Luck to everyone today!!! :):)

morning all.

good luck with the WI's today girls.
reading through the posts since yesterday gave me a laugh i think we all seem to have dirty minds.

sonya i haven't done this diet before. i have tried the conventional route and failed to lose anything so my GP gave me xenical took it for 8 months and you can't cheat on that because it has disasterous side effects. i lost 5kg in that 8 months despite going to a gym once a week and aqua aerobics twice a week.so it would have taken me years of sticking to a low fat diet to lose the weight.i have a thyoid problem so that doesn't help.

in 2 weeks on this i have lost 11.2lb. i have my weigh in tomorrow an early one this week only weighed saturday but i'm hopeful.

do you all seem to be constantly thinking about how much weight you will lose this week because i'm getting paranoid about it not only for this week but i'm counting months and how much weight i might lose it seems to be taking over my day.

it's a beautiful sunny day here so i had better go and do some work.

catch you all later and good luck all

Lol, everyone seems to be revealing their true colours now! Muffin Muncher please don't change the name cos I love it, it is perfect.

Good luck on everyone's WI's today. I'm also off soon to see my CDC and I can't wait to come back and post.

Thinklite, I am just like that. My day is spent constantly concentrating on my goal and imagining scenarios when I meet different people and what their reactions will be and what I will wear! All day that is all I think.
I'm feeling a little down and I am really looking forward to seeing my CDC. I know I have lost a tremendous amount of weight in such a short time but I need to feel it in my clothes now! Somehow it doesn't seem enough that I weigh less than I have in four years.

Please someone tell me to get a grip!!

Post my new WI results as soon as I'm back!

Morning all, I'm pleased to say after yesterday's little hiccup I went on a 2 hour walk last night and am back in the spirit of things ready for my first WI tonight :)
Thinklite, instead of thinking numbers all the time about your weight, try looking at clothes you'll be able to wear when you lose the weight - much happier thoughts and motivation too!!
The weather is misty here too today, I knew the nice weather wouldn't last that long :( never mind eh at least when it's summer properley (whatever that is in the UK now) we'll all be out in our vest tops & shorts after losing all the weight we're aiming for!!

Good Luck for today guys - You CAN do it :)

Do you know what, it was only after i created the name and re-read it that i thought "Oh my god" :argh:!!! You lot do have filthy minds, i'm purely angelic here :innocent0002:.

Shall i change it do you think? Suggestions in a hat please? lol

xx

Ha ha - don't change it, it's funny !

Back