The March Team

Hi all, Had my first WI today am really pleased to say i lost 9lb..:D
I have been having the porridge (which i really enjoy) and also the shakes, i really dont like the soup, so i am really craving savory food..lol.. (Oh well just think of the weight loss) lol. :)

well done on all the losses girls. I will let you know my results tomorrow.

Morning all,
Well Done LauraLou!! 9lbs is amazing, would take me about 4 weeks to lose that on ww.
I am a bit disappointed as my totm arrived this morning, i'm concerned that this is going to affect my weight loss this week and i really wanted my first weigh in to be a good one just to keep me going. :( (sorry to moan) . On the other hand, i have denied my sweet cravings that usually come this time of the month too :)
Have a great 100% day everyone xx

morning girls.

it's a foggy morning here in bedford.
how are we all this morning?. i have my WI tonight and dreading it because it is only 5 days since my last one so not expecting a lot.

well done vixster, cad1 and lauralou on the weight lose. brilliant.

muffin i had totm last week and was dreading it my WI was late last week because CDC was on hols. thought i wouldn't lose anything cos of TOTM because normally i gain weight that week but still managed to lose 5lb.

losing it for good, i am exactly the same as you losing more inches than huge weight lose plus i too am having toilet problems.

sonya my CDC told me to drink 4 litres i do find it hard and i'm afraid to go anywhere because of constantly needing the toilet. i felt faint too when i drank over that. so i am now drinking the 4 but might have to try a little less but am afraid to go to low because if i do a ketosis test during the day it's pink but if i do it first thing in the morning it is purple my GP says i need to drink more but i find i'm up half the night weeing.
:confused:

well done laura lou!! i think between us we must have lost a small person by now!! wonder how much we have all lost together! it would be good to see at the end of march what the total is!!! :eek:

good luck muffin muncher (hehe) on your wi! you might find that its better to get it today as you hold fluid mainly the week before not soo much during! could be a god send :) i think the hardest bit about the diet is the cravings!! having to deal with the emotions rather than find a slab of chocolate to sort it out!!

on the issue with diet coke i think its all relative! i can drink it without it taking me out of ketosis (but then i seem to stay in ketosis no matter what...last time (2007) i cheated for two days and the next day i was back in again! but other people can fall out of it by just having too much drink flavouring!! its all down to you and how much it effects your weight loss!!

good luck to everyone! day 8 for me!! getting weighed in a day earlier this week so its thinking slim all week!

goooodddd luuuccckk! :D

Morning Marchies,

I have an early wi today and I'm not looking forward to it. I don't feel as though I've lost anything and that will really bring me down.
I keep thinking that if I'm only going to loose a couple of pounds, I'd be better off on WW where its £30 cheaper and I'll be able to eat food.
I thinl I'm going to have a really good chat with my CDC this morning.

ah gembots please don't get too disheartened you have done so well and you are so nearly there!! like you said see how you go today!! but you might be surprised! have you been measuring yourself?? i didn't feel like i was any thinner until i saw my measurements! also weight loss is very personal! people loose it at very different paces!! i tend to loose fast but put on fast, but then i am 5 ft 8in and 23 with over 50lbs to loose!

but if your smaller and have less weight to loose you may find it takes that little bit longer! i hope you do well!! good luck!!! xxx

Never seen it in "real life", but it looks really dangerous on the telly! Have you ever seen anyone really hurt themselves?!!

Its great fun to watch. You should try to come this year - its in May.

I've never seen any real injuries but plenty of fractured arms and legs.

ah gembots please don't get too disheartened you have done so well and you are so nearly there!! like you said see how you go today!! but you might be surprised! have you been measuring yourself?? i didn't feel like i was any thinner until i saw my measurements! also weight loss is very personal! people loose it at very different paces!! i tend to loose fast but put on fast, but then i am 5 ft 8in and 23 with over 50lbs to loose!

but if your smaller and have less weight to loose you may find it takes that little bit longer! i hope you do well!! good luck!!! xxx

Thanks Cad. I've actually lost about 8 inches and can really see the difference in my clothes - which is , of course, great but the actual weight loss (or lack of it) is messing with my head.
Maybe I'm just having a bad day. My CDC is great and I'm sure she'll put everything into perspective for me.

Hi All
You are doing really well.
Am I to late to join your March Group:eek:, would really love to if I may....

Just starting the diet today.....:fingerscrossed:

Have a history like lost of people, I've been dieting for about 28 years... lol..... lost about 100 stone..... gained about 101...... currently just over 16stone:cry:
Not happy when the scales went over the 15.... :faint2:
So I'm declaring myself a new dieter all past history has been erased from my memory.
So I'm on the Cambridge Diet ss+, but without the milk. I'm going to also spend lots of time on my Wii Fit, until I get down to about 12 stone, then I'll try the gym perhaps if I can work it round the kids.
I'm going to start a diary, if anyone has any ideas as to if this is a good idea, that would be great, thanks.
So hope after all that waffle I haven't put you to sleep....
I'll check back later...... you know at the moment where I'm about to look in the cupboards.... I won't I look here instead.
Bye for now
Fluffycat09

Hiya Gemboots - hang on a minute, you've lost 9lb in a fortnight so far - that is fantastic, it would take me ages to loose that doing any other kind of diet. Like you said, have a good chat with your CDC today and see what she says. Good luck for the weigh-in, my fingers are crossed !!

Vix.

Thanks Vixster. I know what you're saying and I know I'm just being grumpy and dramatic.
My hubby said the same last night ~ but I just don't take any notice of him.:D

Morning all,

I had my first WI last night and I've lost 7lbs which I'm really pleased with considering I did cheat!!

I'm raring to go now with my 2nd week 100% I've already decided to drive to my friends house tomorrow to make sure I don't have a sneaky glass of wine while I'm there.

Congratulations to all who had their WI's last night and Good Luck to everyone who has them today :)

Gembots & Sonya - Stick with it, you're doing great!!!

Kirstie

Hi all and welcome FluffyCat 09
Confession time.......terrible evening - had unexpected visitors with wine - aaaaagggghhhh which led to food!!!!
Am feeling really terrible - seem to have slipped up every day so far this week so now this is really IT!!
Am really gonna do SS and any weakness shall log on here. Excuses coming up - am off sick still with my laryngitis so boredom must be No 1 and lack of usual routine.
Just telling myself to stick with it as I too am thinking of changing diets ......but why??? the results speak for themselves (10 lb in 1st week!!!!)
Right - this is it ......my weigh in is Monday and I must stick to ss until then - wish me luck.
You guys are doing so well.
Gemboots - don't give up......don't know if I should admit to this but I have purchased shakes cheaper from Avidlite online - please be careful as you do not have the monitoring like with CDC but good deal cheaper and I intend to supplement with healthy meal after a couple of weeks (If I can just manage another week!!!)
By the way. Fluffycat09....thought it may help but 3 yrs ago I lost a lot of weight over 2 yrs - went from 17.2 to 11.4 by calorie counting/exercise and kept a food diary so I know that I can diet. Have chosen this diet now though to try and curb my food obsession and to get back down quicker.
This is the best place for support
Love and best wishes to you all
Sharon xxxxx

Morning all!! Blimey you lot have been busy whilst my t'internet crashed!! Well done on the weightlosses and good luck with weigh ins as well!
Hi fluffy it's my first day too! Good luck hunxx
Gembots DON'T GIVE UP!!! Just so you have some perspective my sister has been doing WW (again!!) since the beginning of Jan and shes lost 11lbs!! You've lost that in 2weeks and you're smaller and weigh less than her!! Keep going until you're at target, move up the plans and then perhaps follow WW or SW to help you maintain,that's what I would do... when I FINALLY get to target!!!

Dextersmum... COME ON GIRL YOU CAN DO IT!!!! You've got 4 whole days to SS that should sort out any "oop's"!

Thanks Madmum55 - just what I need (along with a kick up the backside/jaws wired!!). Good luck on your 1st day and I WILL do SS today xx

Back