The March Team

Aw thank you. x

Hiya Debs - you are sooooo pretty!!!

Isn't it fun here.......oh boy Tiger Bread soooo yummy xx

Thanks

Hi Everyone

Wow, I posted this morning and HOW many posts have there been since..... It is going to get me ages to get to know you.... I'm rubbish in really life with names and faces, on here I bet I will be even worse, so I apologise in advance.....

Thanks for the comments, this diet is going to be so much easier with help form others doing the same...

Would love to put up a picture,,,, but I would scare you all off, so better wait.

Really think your weight losses are good, my weigh in is not until next Thursday morning first thing... but already can't wait.......
Any one else want to lose 6-7-8 stone.... I'm feeling a heffa at the moment, I need to lose 6 stone to get into my summer wardrobe and 7 and a half to be happy in my skin....:p (Bet there will be to much of the stuff after....lol..).
Any way better brave the household jobs, such as washing and cooking:cry:.... hmmm now what don't I like, that I can cook for tea tonight.

Whats your bestest tips of sticking at it...?

Hey All, wow, women can really talk! Lol.
Now my good news, people have been telling me all day how much weight I've lost. As I have mentioned before, my weight losses are amazing but I don't seem to be losing many inchs. Either way, it was so nice to hear so many people comment. I've arranged to see my ex in May and I better be looking good!!
Bless him though, he and my daughter have spoken on the phone and he will be buying me a mothers day present and posting it (told him I do not want to see him yet!). I don't want him back but I want him to see me looking amazing!
Welcome to LauraLou83 and Fluffycat09.
Well Done Cad1 on your 11lb loss.
Well done Lauralou83 on your 9lb loss.

Well done Skinny Minnie on your 7lb loss.
Well done Gembots on your 2lb loss.
Well done Deb on your 1.5lb loss and congrats that you are now able to get into a size 14, petite!
!00% day today and looking forward to so many things once I lose my excess fat!

Evening all!! Well just a quickie to let you know that.....Woo Hoo!! I did it 100% for me today!!! Feeling a bit knackered now but very chuffed!! Anyhoo heres to Day 2!! Speak soonxx

Yeah I'm looking forward to what I call the EX effect!!lol Our exes won't know whats hit them when they see us- I look forward to that day when I pass him by and jump my skinny little booty into my new mans jag!he he He'll soon see how uch better off I am without him!

No bitterness of course!lol

Hey All, wow, women can really talk! Lol.
Now my good news, people have been telling me all day how much weight I've lost. As I have mentioned before, my weight losses are amazing but I don't seem to be losing many inchs. Either way, it was so nice to hear so many people comment. I've arranged to see my ex in May and I better be looking good!!
Bless him though, he and my daughter have spoken on the phone and he will be buying me a mothers day present and posting it (told him I do not want to see him yet!). I don't want him back but I want him to see me looking amazing!
Welcome to LauraLou83 and Fluffycat09.
Well Done Cad1 on your 11lb loss.
Well done Lauralou83 on your 9lb loss.

Well done Skinny Minnie on your 7lb loss.
Well done Gembots on your 2lb loss.
Well done Deb on your 1.5lb loss and congrats that you are now able to get into a size 14, petite!
!00% day today and looking forward to so many things once I lose my excess fat!

Hi Thanks for the welcome and wow your post must have taken a bit of reasearch...... really nice of you to comment on everyone.....

& your ex, may won't believe his eyes I bet....:p

100 % for me too today on day 8!! altho at work all everyone did was talk about food! nearly pulled some hair out! :)

off to do myself a cheeky little facial! ( i have spent most nights in the bathroom, it's the room furthest away from the kitchen)!!

and thank you sonya and congrats gembots!! glad your still with us!! xx

Evening ladies,
I've been bad :d'oh:
I have really struggled with my totm today and after a day of tummy cramps and teariness, i had some dinner! :( I had a chicken salad which was a positive start) but added a handful of potato wedges and a pitta bread to put the chicken in. The meal filled me up so much and actually made me feel queasy so now i'm pretty disappointed as i've been doing really well since Monday :(:(.
I'm annoyed with myself as this is exactly why i need to do CD, i have such a bad relationship with food, can't keep using it as my emotional back up!

Sorry to come on here and moan like a miserable old boot, i'm starting all over again tomorrow and back on 100%, just feeling pretty peed off.

Hope you've all had a good day, Madmum, congrats on getting day 1 over with!

xx

Ah don't worry too much Muffin. You made a mistake, feel crap about it and probably won't make it again for a loooong time ~ if ever ~ again.
Tomorrow is a new day and you can easily be 100% again.

don't worry muffin muncher! just get back on it! we are only human so don't punish yourself!!! you probably won't have made the slightest bit of difference to your overall weightloss so just get on it and you will be back in ketosis by weigh in!!

Well the end of day 8 for me :D
Have been 100%:D
But am craving savory food:( and i really dont like the soup, having been living off the chocolate shake and the porridge..
I was drooling over the dinner i had to cook for the other half and my daughter:(..lol..
On a more positive note my size 16 jeans zip up...a few more pound till they are comfortable but HEY they zip up...lol :)

Morning ladies,

Sonya - nice to put another pretty face to the name!

Well done to everyone for sticking at it - even after a minor hiccup (muff!):D. We will have to try and arrange some sort of get together when we are all slimmer.

Guess where I am working today - probably the most famous place on this website - CAMBRIDGE!!:worthy:

Have a good day everyone - be good, and as my mum would say, if you cant be good, be careful!

Doubt I will be back on again until tonight, so look forward to catching up later.

Bye for now.

Debs xxx

Hi Girls.

Had my WI last night and lost 2.1lb

not fantastic i know but it was only 5 days since last WI and on a conventional diet i would have been really happy with that in a week. at least the weight is going in the right direction.

i am still losing inches :D

i like the fact that my CDC measures me fully every week
she's really nice and very supportive.

well done everyone and hopefully we will all be 100% today.

i've now been 100% since day 1 thats 19 days every time i think of food i go and find something to do.

hope you all have a lovely day

Morning all,
100% for me, 100% for me, 100% for me.....Thats my mantra for today after yesterdays hiccup! Hope you all have successful days.
Be slim my friends xx

Evening ladies,
I've been bad :d'oh:
I have really struggled with my totm today and after a day of tummy cramps and teariness, i had some dinner! :( I had a chicken salad which was a positive start) but added a handful of potato wedges and a pitta bread to put the chicken in. The meal filled me up so much and actually made me feel queasy so now i'm pretty disappointed as i've been doing really well since Monday :(:(.
I'm annoyed with myself as this is exactly why i need to do CD, i have such a bad relationship with food, can't keep using it as my emotional back up!

Sorry to come on here and moan like a miserable old boot, i'm starting all over again tomorrow and back on 100%, just feeling pretty peed off.

Hope you've all had a good day, Madmum, congrats on getting day 1 over with!

xx

Don't worry honey.... just put it behind you... Find something to keep you on track, try saying your personal goal in your head every time you think of food.
(Mine is, yummy mummy).
Good luck for today.
XXXX

Hi Girls.

Had my WI last night and lost 2.1lb

not fantastic i know but it was only 5 days since last WI and on a conventional diet i would have been really happy with that in a week. at least the weight is going in the right direction.

i am still losing inches :D

i like the fact that my CDC measures me fully every week
she's really nice and very supportive.

well done everyone and hopefully we will all be 100% today.

i've now been 100% since day 1 thats 19 days every time i think of food i go and find something to do.

hope you all have a lovely day
Well done 19 days.... :talk017:
That is fab, the 2.1lb in 5 days is perfect and right on track... I think the average weight loss in a week on CD is 3lb, so you would have done that had it been 7 days I am sure.

Well done, can't wait until I'm posting my 19th day.... keep up the good work.
Lve Fluffy

Back