The March Team

Stick with it Dextersmum!
Flowergirl, you need to get spamming! You can only have bigger sigs with 50 posts or more!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GILL!!!!!!!! You have done fantastic, well done on 100% on you special day! That is something to be proud of! Its great you OH is a good support!

I have been on the Wii again and another pound off since last night, so going by the Wii, Im 11st 1lb.......WOW 2lb off til Im in to the 10s!!!! Its keeping me going cos I just want to eat, I made the kids a beautiful fish pie and they didnt relly eat it, and then fresh rasps for dessert and they turned their noses up........GRRRR I could have taken it off them.

Hi Guys,

Sorry haven't been on here much this week- have caught a nasty bug and have felt like crap. Have been eating but not anything overly naughty- only lost 1lb in WI today so not too happy!! I'm off to Tenerife tomorrow night so will be signing off for the week. Good luck this week and I will check back in next Tuesday when I am back on 100% SS!! xx

Evening all - do you know how difficult it is to type when your cat is sitting on your chest. lol hopefully i wont have the custom cat shelf for much longer!
Well i've been 100% all weekend so i'm very pleased with myself. I'm not sure i've lost much weight though this week but i have definitely been able to squeeze into some old clothes which is great, though its still a tad uncomfortable so i won't be wearing them yet. i am determined to stay 100% until thursday when i go to Rome, and even while i'm there being fairly sensible and sticking to the diet at least most of the time.

Lots of us struggle at the weekend so for those of you that have beaten the urge a bloody well done to you! I'm not working this week so its going to be hard to not succumb to the evil fridge. so if at any point i want to go face down in the cheese box i will come on here and annoy people instead!

good luck for the coming week all
c
xx

Well done you - love the custom cat shelf (I have the dog cushion lap lol)!!!
Have a lovely time in Rome xx

Morning all :553:
I had a wonderful weekend and when I was at the tournament yesterday I had five people comment on my weigh loss and one even went so far as to say that I looked FANTASTIC.:happy036: That gave me a real boost and I'm still on a high.

Hope you all had a great weekend and are ready for a great week. :D

Morning Marchies

It has taken me ages to catch up on all your posts over the weekend but am glad that everyone is doing reasonably well!

I'm so proud of myself I managed to go out both Friday & Saturday night without drinking!!! I also spent yesterday afternoon in the pub and stayed alcohol free too :D although I must confess I had some garlic bread on Saturday night on the way home :confused: managed to get back 100% yesterday though so I'm not going to dwell on that.

Sonya, did you manage to postpone the meeting with your ex?

Mine came round on Friday evening before I went out and was commenting loads on how I was doing so well on this diet. It was actually quite a strange couple of hours... he normally calls round for half an hour or so every now & again but this time he stayed for over 2 hours and I had to tell him to leave so I could get ready for my night out!! Not sure what's going on in his head but i'm felling great about the fact that I can now honestly say I'm over him and am ready to move on!!! Oh that's so liberating :D

Might have something to do with my date last week but I'm sure now that I can move on with my life and happily remain nothing more than friends with my ex!!

Good Luck for today anyway, I'm getting hungry stomach rumbles today which I think is probably thanks to the garlic bread incident - never again!! Once I'm back in ketosis this time Im staying there.

I now have a new goal which I've decided I will share with you all - you should feel priviliged as my family don't even know... I have been seeing a consultant about a breast reduction following years of unwanted attention (from men & women), anyway I went on Friday and he said once my weight is down to 12 stone 2lbs, he will put me forward for the op as he's happy that I meet all the other criteria :rolleyes: I can't wait to get into 'normal' bikinis & bra's!! So, I'm going to add a new counter to my sig for this goal and I hope you will all support me in getting there, I'm sure you will :talk017:

I now have a new goal which I've decided I will share with you all - you should feel priviliged as my family don't even know... I have been seeing a consultant about a breast reduction following years of unwanted attention (from men & women), anyway I went on Friday and he said once my weight is down to 12 stone 2lbs, he will put me forward for the op as he's happy that I meet all the other criteria :rolleyes: I can't wait to get into 'normal' bikinis & bra's!! So, I'm going to add a new counter to my sig for this goal and I hope you will all support me in getting there, I'm sure you will

YAY!!! Good for you hun, what a fantastic incentive! You have all our support i'm sure!! :banana dancer:

Hi Marchies, :wave_cry:
Well another c**p week for me, only did SS for 3 full days. I'm disappointed in myself (again) but i'm not going to demotivate anyone or ramble on about it....It's Monday...New week!! Also, i had my second WI this morning and have lost 4 pounds! Wooo Hoooo. I'm really pleased but also a little bit sickened as i think i could have lost much more by sticking to SS for 7 days instead of just 3 :mad:. Silly girl.

Anyone, have a great day everyone! Good Luck for everyone's weigh in's this week
xxxx

I have looked online at boots & Lloyds & cannot find the ketostix ay either of the stores - where have you purchased yours from?

well done muffin, 3lb lost and not sticking to it 100% is brilliant.

well i am on day 30 and still 100%,
i have WI thursday.

good luck this week everyone

Help! Im flagginf today! I brought the wrong lid for my shaker to work, and my shake went everywhere and was sooo lumpy I had to chuck it :rolleyes: I have so nearly caved in and had the carrot and corriander soup from the canteen, Im so weak as I havent eaten since yesterday at 4pm.
Im going to make a bowl of porridge but today I could have given in to temptation!

I hope I feel better after my porridge.

Hi All,

Sit back ladies, this is a long one!

Gem, I have a boy who is 3 and girl that is 5. Cameron and Jaslene. It's so good to hear that all "normal" boys are loud! Lol. Diego is such a lovely name- Go Diego Go. My kids love that programme! The gym will be great especially during the holidays.
Gem, wow, it must feel like such a boost to hear so many people pay you compliments. How did the tournament go?

Hels, I plan to stay on SS until I reach a comfortable clothes size, probably a 14 at bottom, I'm currently a size 18. I'm going to find maintenance hard as I always like adding ingredients to my food to make it more interesting, which is why I prefer sticking to the shakes at the moment.

Dextersmum, hey I keep screwing up to but we will do it...eventually lol. Not very inspirational sorry!

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Gill, happy birthday to you!!"
What a fantastic CDer you are. Even on this special day, with all that could have tempted you, you have stayed strong. Yay!

Losing it for good, I hope you have a great time in Tenerife and we want to hear all about it when you get back!

Twingo, well done staying strong at the weekend, you deserve a medal. The weekends are just proving so hard for me at the moment. Have a great time in Rome and we want to hear everything and hopefully see some pics!

Skinnie Minnie, well done on your alcohol free nights out and the garlic bread, come on, who can resist garlic bread?! Lol.

No, I didn’t postpone with my ex, he is upstairs sleeping naked in my bed right now as I’m typing! I love sleeping with him, I love talking with him, I love the laughs we can have, I love the way we know each other so well but I don’t know if I can move on and have a relationship with him which I am sure he wants.
When we broke up things escalated and he made a comment about my weight. I know he was really hurt at this point and was just trying to hurt me. Anyway, I think it’s one of the things that he is trying to put right but doesn’t know how to cos he knows I’m uncomfortable discussing my weight. He keeps asking what I’d eaten, why I wouldn’t share some food with him and then commenting on skinny women on the telly saying “why would anyone be with that, I just feel sick looking at all the bones”. Ha ha, it was sweet and funny to watch him trying his best to put things right but I’m really, really glad he said it. I know he didn’t mean it but I needed that kick up the backside to do something about it.
I love him but I don’t know if I want to get back into a relationship again, I’m enjoying my time alone with the kids.

Skinnie, I’m so glad that you have moved on and no longer desire your ex. I’m sure this new guy is making it alot easier though, right? Lol.
Hunny, I really hope you reach your goal. We will do all we can to support you.

Muffin muncher, at least we are trying rather than doing the opposite and stuffing our faces with things that we know aren’t good for us. We have the desire to change which is the key success! Well done on your 3lb loss! :character00100:

Thinklite you are doing great! You go girl!

Hels, you could try nibbling a cucumber, I’m not encouraging any cheats but the position you are in is bloody difficult. I know a cucumber isn’t exciting but at least its something. Alternatively, warm water is really filling!

Wishing you a great 100% (or as near as) day!

well done muffin, 3lb lost and not sticking to it 100% is brilliant.
Well done on your 3lb loss

Girls girls girls, it was a 4lb loss.....Don't do me out of that extra pound!!! :8855:xxx

Sonya, your relationship with the ex sounds very complex....damn emotions! You sound very strong right now and i'm glad that his comment about your weight has done one positive thing.....and thats make you realise that YOU want to lose weight. It's great you're doing it for you and not for him. Nice image of him naked in your bed, lol :p ....use him & abuse him girl ;):D xxx

Hi Sonya,
The tournament went very well. I didn't take part in this one but was an official and get points towards my next grading just for helping out ~ so that's a real bonus.
I felt really jealous watching though and will probably take part in the next one.

Hi everyone,

Sorry i was not on much over the weekend - had a busy (non diet friendly) one.

Saturday - I ended up buying another motorbike to take to Germany in July. Went out to a banquet on Saturday night - took my own chicken salad with pickled cabbage and drank Dr Pepper Zero. Got up Sunday and was out of Ketosis so have been struggling a bit since then. Nibbled a little (only a little) on Sunday but have been good as gold today.

Sunday - took my daughter and her boyfriend to the coast which is only a 30 min drive. Cleaned out the garage to make room for bike number 3!! Did a bit of tidying around the house - i hate cleaning. Oh don't forget the nibbling.

Guess who also forgot to change her clocks and watches!!!!! Stupid woman!!!!

Glad everyone else is doing well.

Speak soon.

Debs x

Hey Twingo,

What are the piccies - does it represent you? Where did you get it?

Well......pleased to say Day 1 (again!!!) and I am doing it SS - just got to do this, bit fed up of repeating myself....hope I'm not boring u all :sigh:

Have decided to dig out pen and paper for tomorrow evening so that I can do clever posting like Sonya.......how do you manage it??

Anyway well done on your successes team and all your support :D

You are the best :talk017:

Well done - another incentive to stick with it.......and isn't is just fab to be able to have support from the gang on here xx

Hows today gone for everyone? I struggled earlier but didnt crumble.

Im now sat with a cuppa peppermint tea trying to get my ass in to the ironing, but I cant be bothered, its the size of a small country!

Back