The March Team

Hi CD sorry i couldnt stop earlier so didnt see your post. it does represent me before and after hopefully. I pinched the idea from soneone else on here but can't remember who it was now. Its virtual slimmer i think. you'll find it if you google. its quite good to see what your body might look like at goal.

I'm doing ok today, decided to have a ss+ day and had a small piece of chicken and some green veg. So feeling very satified.

Ironing?!?! dont swear at me. I never iron anything anymore. i have a wonderful tumble dryer that when the clothes come out they dont need ironing.

Morning everyone,

I have my official weigh in tonight but according to my wii fit I have lost 8.5lbs on my first week. Been 100% SS and hoping to continue. I have pretty high aims for myself, hoping to lose at least 5lbs every week. Know that it may not be possible but I prefer to aim high and hope for the best, as long as 100% stick to SS every week then I can be proud of myself.

Anyway, I found this website and thought some of you may be interested WeightMirror - See a weight loss of up to 50 lbs from your own photo in seconds!, you put a pic of yourself in and it slims you down by 10lb, 20lb ect to show you what you will look like. It's rather motivational!

Morning everyone.

Not been around much since before the weekend as had a really bad few days with my IBS. Have no idea why as i haven't cheated or anything. My doc thinks its stress related which would probably fit as i'm soooooooo stressed at the moment trying to sort out everything to do with our big move.

Normally i wi on mondays but my cdc was away yesterday so i'm being weighed tonight instead. Really hoping i lose 2lbs at least then i will have lost a stone in 4 weeks.

So much seems to have been happening with eveyone over the past few weeks that i think we all deserve a big pat on the back for sticking (with maybe a few deviations:)) with cd.

Hi Marchies,
Who's up for a 100% day with me??
Wooooo Hooooo, we can do this!
Think Summer sun.....think Topshop..... think decent swimwear.......think people saying "wow".....think thin girlies!!

:banana dancer: :banana dancer:
:talk017:

Im on for 100%..had another teeny weeny blip last night, had a Haribo, my mouth nearly expoded!! 2 haribo in 2 weeks thats no so bad?>?!

Weigh in tomorrow for me my Wii shows 5lbs, so I hope that is the same as her scales.

I'm in!!! Back in ketosis this morning after my weekend blip. 100% yesterday - now for today! x

I'm in - succumbed to a box of Milk tray last night (bought in for my friends birthday at the weekend) and feeling rather disgraced with myself today, although I didn't eat the full tray so at least that's something!! I was doing so well though, even went to a kids party last night and avoided the buffet!

What's even worse is I've got my WI early this afternoon instead of tomorrow evening so I'm not feeling very positive today :(

As long as i've not put anything on I'll be happy this week!! Especially considering it's been my TOTM and I've been craving everything and feeling very bloated!!

Good luck with your WI Skinnie! x

Good Luck with 100% everyone!
And good Luck for WI Skinny Minnie, let us know how you get on.
Hels, i'm sure 2 haribo won't be too bad, better than 2 packs! "kids and grown ups love it so......":p

Thanks Muffin & Debs, I appreciate your support :)

Good luck Skinnie, let us know how you get on........Onwards and upwards!

hi girls! congrats on all your losses - big & small every little helps and keeps us going in the right direction. I've on day 12 SS and lost 10lb's which i'm so excited about - have tried Slim World and that would have taken me a whole month!

I'm feeling proud of myself today as my boss took me out to lunch and although I didn't really want to break SS I didn't really want to explain my diet so thought I'd just pick a chicken salad or something. Unfortunately we ended up going to a sausage & mash shop so after salivating over the menu decided after doing so well didn't want to break SS so choose not to eat. It was a really tough decision but really glad I made it. I don't how you guys cope with cooking for family and doing this diet - luckily for me I've only got myself.

Sonya - hope your tooth is feeling better now & that everyone is having a good 100% SS day.

Hi everyone.

count me in too. even though i have been 100% so far i am really struggling right now and finding it hard not to eat. i don't know why but yesterday and today i have found myself really hungry come late afternoon:confused: and i am trying so hard to stay strong. but water isn't filling me at the moment.

it's not helping knowing we are off to the south of France a week thursday for 10 days and am dreading restaurants :eek:.

good luck with the WI's today

Hey All,

I haven't got long as the ex is still here and he doesn't know anything about CD or this website. I'm afraid if he did know about this website he would be able to read all of intimate thoughts and know my weaknesses, which NO man should know! Especially not an EX.

Things are going well with us and it just feels like old times. We haven't discussed getting back together thankfully as I need to know how I feel once he has gone back home and I can see things differently.

I'm SS, haven't eaten and blamed it on the tooth. My tooth is better but still have this continuous dull pain.

I'll post tomorrow and make sure I reply to everyone personally.

Have a good day everyone!

P.s just wanted to add that even though I haven't been able to post as much, knowing that you guys are going through the same thing as me has kept me strong!

Things seem to be going well Sonya!
ScotsKT.......The cooking thing is usually not a problem for me, I have been cooking and freezing the left overs so Im not cooking for the kids every day. But today I made lasagne and I broke and had a teaspoon. It was deeeelish, but not at all worth it. I hope I havent done any damage ......... WI tomorrow.
Thinklite, your break to france sounds fab, but I dont envy you food wise LOL!

Hey everyone, I've been for my (early) wi and lost 1 lb.
I'm pleased enough with that as long as I've not put on but am ready to go tomorrow, 8 days solid - no slip ups!!!

Well done Skinnie! The milk tray didnt do too much damage then :)

Hi everyone!!

Hope everyone is good!:D
I have had such a hectic weekend, only just really sat down, been 100% apart from saturday when i went out and had a few drinks well quite a few!!:(
Went bk on track sunday morning!:)
Well done on everyones weight loss's!:)
Sonya-sound like it went well with the ex.:p
Got weigh in tomorrow, my wii fit reckons i have lost 5lb, but i doubt that as i had a big blip on saturday so will have to see in the morning!lol.

Just trying to get my daughter to bed(she is 3), but she is saying its not night time yet, its still light out....lol..(light,summer nights are not all good...lol)

xx:Dxx

Back