The March Team

Arrghhhhhhaving the same problem got my 3 year old off, the 1 year old is starting now!!!

I have WI tomorrow too..........good luck!

I know exactly what you mean about the kids! Mine are 2.5yrs and 9 mnths and it appears that neither of them want to go to sleep tonight. They are both in bed shouting as i type!!!

Well done everyone on this weeks losses so far. I'm pleased to say that i've lost 4lbs this week (well its actually been 8 days.) That takes me to a total of 16lbs in 4 weeks and i am over the moon :)

Been 100% so far today - now is my weak time though - sitting here on my own. My daughter (who will be 15 in Aug) is at her dads and the other half is at work. This would usually be my pick time!

Well done on the loss Skinnie - 1lb including milk tray is pretty good going - or lucky?!

Sonya - The ex is still there?! Please tell me he's not still naked in your bed?! LOL

Deb

Hi everyone

Well done Skinnie, that's great news and well done everyone else on your losses, you're all doing so well.

Unfortunately I am seriously struggling, I went to The Belfry on Sunday for an overnight stay with my boyfriend, I decided not to have any shakes on Sunday and to have a healthy meal on Sunday evening in the restaurant. For my starter I had a leafy salad, for main course I had some pork, a pile of carrots, pile of red cabbage with half a roast potato and gravy. I managed to stop at just a mouthful of lemon cheesecake and said no to the wine, so although not great, it could have been worse. However, on Monday morning I had two slices of wholemeal toast with grilled tomato, a few baked beans and a sauage - and it wasn't even that nice - talk about getting the guilts - I've felt awful ever since !! I didn't have anything else to eat yesterday, I couldn't face consuming anymore calories !

To make things worse, I woke up today thinking, oh well, just put it behind you, but I must be out of ketosis as I'm SO hungry, I had a shake for lunch, a bar at about 5pm and then at 7pm I was so hungry I microwaved a quorn fillett and covered it in my homemade tomato, chilli & red pepper sauce - Arrgghh I've lost the plot !! Help !!

I've got my 4th weigh-in tomorrow and now i'm dreading it, bugger, bugger, bugger !!!!!

Am feeling very sad, dissapointed and angry with myself.

Sorry to go on everyone - I tried to explain how I was feeling to my boyfriend but all I got was "what are you talking about, you didn't eat hardly anything and it's not like you ate fish & chips and chocolate" which wasn't that helpful !

Vix

Hi Vix,

I had a similar weekend - try not to beat yourself up. I knocked myself out of ketosis but it was back this morning. At least you are back on here - if you are anything like me you would have normally chucked in the towel by now! This place is a godsend!

Meant to say - my bf has told me to stop the diet - says i have lost enough weight. I thanked him for calling me fat a few weeks ago and said that i would stop when i am ready. I never thought this would backfire on him like this - loving every second. He's wishing he never opened his gob - im pleased he did!!!!

Vixter .... don't be too hard on yourself. We all know how hard it is. Debs is right in the past we would have blown it big time. Now we have each other and just get right back on track. Am really proud to advise that I have survived Day 2 SS !!!! Day2 is making me laugh considering how well you are all doing......but heck I'm still feeling incredibly smug and self righteous.

Skinny Minny well done - keep up the good work, you have done amazing!

Sonya - is great to know we can post our feelings on here and give each other support. Sometimes family are not the best people to discuss diets with - I get the "you're alright as you are" & "there's no point in diets" so find it best just to get on with it quietly although I did find myself moaning tonight about kids constantly wanting feeding - I mean how many meals do people have to eat in an evening!!!??? This particularly applies to my nearly 17 yr old 6ft tall son who is soooo slim!!!

Smanf - 16 lbs in 4 wks!!!! AWESOME x

Lauralou & Hels - good luck on your weigh ins tomorrow

Rest of the gang (sorry forgot my pen and paper to try and remember all your posts) just go for it.......think summer clothes or lack of!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Hiya Debs

Very true, normally I'd be sat here on the sofa, laptop on my legs and a huge bag of doritos on one side of me and a tub of sour cream on the other LOL !

Ok, am determined to get back on track in the morning - ten weeks until my first holiday of the year so I HAVE to stick to this !!

Tk God for this site !

Vix

Well done Dextersmum on day 2 and your all included post!

I could eat a scabby horse!

Vixter .... don't be too hard on yourself. We all know how hard it is. Debs is right in the past we would have blown it big time. Now we have each other and just get right back on track. Am really proud to advise that I have survived Day 2 SS !!!! Day2 is making me laugh considering how well you are all doing......but heck I'm still feeling incredibly smug and self righteous.

Skinny Minny well done - keep up the good work, you have done amazing!

Sonya - is great to know we can post our feelings on here and give each other support. Sometimes family are not the best people to discuss diets with - I get the "you're alright as you are" & "there's no point in diets" so find it best just to get on with it quietly although I did find myself moaning tonight about kids constantly wanting feeding - I mean how many meals do people have to eat in an evening!!!??? This particularly applies to my nearly 17 yr old 6ft tall son who is soooo slim!!!

Smanf - 16 lbs in 4 wks!!!! AWESOME x

Lauralou & Hels - good luck on your weigh ins tomorrow

Rest of the gang (sorry forgot my pen and paper to try and remember all your posts) just go for it.......think summer clothes or lack of!!

xxxxxxxxxx
Thank you !!

...and well done you for getting back on it !!

I'll post again tomorrow night and let you know how WI goes, fingers crossed.

Vix

Night March team - spk to you all tomorrow !

I have just done my measurement..........7" off in 11 days Wooohoo!
I dont feel like I have lost a lot of weight, the Wii says 5lbs, but we'll see.

Morning all,

Now off to work. Managed my 100% yesterday - what about everyone else? Who's up for another 100% challenge day??!!

Go March Team!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with the WI Vix.

x

Morning everyone, had my official weigh in last night for wk1 and i've lost 8.5lbs, pretty chuffed with that although started totm yest so not expecting miracles at next weeks wi. My cdc is going on holiday for a week after next weigh in so I wont have a wi for 2wks then but I have the wii to weigh myself in between to keep me going.

Decided to try 3 of the bars this week, got choc, orange and peanut to try so see how they are. Didn't want to get too many in wk2 just incase it hinders the loss but with totm I know this week might not be too great anyway and the bars will help with the junk food cravings I get when im on.

I'm def up for another 100% ss day!

Last edited:
arrrghhh i've lost it totally - obviously i managed to convince myself that as i'm going to rome and am going to have a meal or two there it wuld be ok to have food at home before i go. i had beans on toast with cheese last night and this morning ended up eating 2 rashers of bacon, an egg and 4 mushrooms. and then i had a bread roll and some cheese. Less than a day before rome and i know i'm going to find it soo hard to get back on it next week. grrrr i'll walk as much as possible and stay off the carbs and hopefully it'll be easier. soooo stupid!!!

Twingo don't beat yourself up about it - you're going on holiday so enjoy it! If that means eating then so be it. Just promise us all you'll log back on here when you get home and you can start afresh :)
You can do this so don't worry. You've done so well up to now, enjoy your break but then remember why you started the diet in the first place and you should be fine.

Godd Luck & Enjoy Rome - so jealous!!

Arghhhhhh!

I've messed up and had a slice of pizza yesterday and chips today. I feel gutted as I was doing so well. I'm wearing a skirt today that is getting loose, none of my trousers fit me and I'm wearing a belt that would only fit my waist, now on the first hole it's slipping right off me.

Definitely 100% tomorrow. Luckily my WI will be on Friday, 9 days after my last one so hopefully I can salvage something!

My ex has gone and I miss him like mad!
Been to my daughters school and have been able to see her do her first assembly and played with some chicks. It was great to see her interacting with her friends. She wanted her dad there (my ex who isnt her dad) and she has never been able to call her biological dad her dad cos she's never really known him, thankfully. It just breaks my heart. Why did I introduce my kids to him? I've never allowed a man near my kids cos I didnt want to see them hurt but now they love him so much and want him to be their dad even more. Great, now I'm crying!

Muffin Muncher, so sorry about the slip up. Well done on our 4lb loss! And yes I did use and abuse! Lol.

Gem, it must have been really hard not to join in at the tournament. I hate standing on the side lines.

Deb, another bike?! Congrats and I hope you have many hours of fun. Did you get late cos you didn’t change the clocks?
Deb, the ex did spend alot of time in my bed... .naked! At least I can say I’ve been working out!
You go girl! You told your fella didn’t ya? People always assume you are doing it for someone else but NO, we want to do it for ourselves! You stay strong Deb, cos you are doing fab.

Dextersmum, I too sound like a broken record by contiuously apologising rearding my slip ups. But everyone on here knows exactly how we are feeling, I am sure and they want us to succeed so lets not let them down!
Oh and I manage to reply to everyone by putting my replies onto a word doc first and then simply transfer.
If anyone read my posts on here, I would be embarrassed. We all understand each other and can empathise but I don’t want pity. My ex has no idea that my weight has and does bother me cos he thinks I’m super confident, which I can be but not when it comes to my weight.

Hels, no, not ironing! I really dislike ironing and cant think of many things worse. I love lasagne! I couldn’t stop at a bite, I would keep going till it finished! Lol.
Hey, also well done on your inch loss! It must feel fantastic. Are you noticing it in your clothes?
Seriously, a scabby horse?? Lol.

Twingo, I agree with everyone. That virtual picture is great, I must try and set one up for me!
Hun, you will be able to get back on it cos you want to. Just go on holiday, enjoy it, keep to low carb foods and once you get back just remember how nice it has been to feel like we are changing our lives, for the better!

Skinnie Minnie, you avoided a buffet! Wow, you can definitely do it! Well done on your 1lb loss. You have a great attitude, at least you lost! I’m with you, I’m going to aim for one week 100%, SS and take it from there. Mini goals, never understood them before.

ScotsKT, well done on such a huge loss. This diet is the best, when you stick to it! Lol. You should be really pleased with your will power.
My tooth is doing my head in! The pain causes me to grind my teeth which in turn then gives me a banging headache. It’s just a constant dull pain. I’ve lost count of the amount of tablets I’ve taken!

Thinklite, I hope you are feeling better now. When you do eat, it’s soooo not worth it! The food doesn’t even taste how you remember it to.

Lauralou, I know exactly how you feel, my kids are really confused by the clocks changing too! They just cant get their heads around it. Things did go really well with the ex but just need to figure out where we go from here.

Smanf, well done on your 4lb loss. Seriously, you guys are an inspiration!

Vix, when I with friends or family and they say “just have one, it cant hurt you” it infuriates me. Why can’t they just support me? My 5yr old daughter and 3yr old son are more supportive than all my friends and family put together!
Don’t feel too bad, we need to stay bloody strong!

Gill, well done hun on your 8.5lb loss! Staying strong and motivating us all.

Good luck to everyone who is having their WI today!

hi guys,
i'm feeling a bit down today. i just had my 6th wi and only lost 3lbs. i stuck 100% and some days only had 2 and a half shakes!
also i'm having a mini period every week which is rubbish.
in the last 6 weeks i have stuck solidly to ss, my cdc says she will phone cambridge for me as she thinks my weight loss is too slow.
:wave_cry:

Back