The March Team

Where is everyone today? Outside enjoying the sunshine I hope? Lucky for some- I'm not, I'm at work, bored, hungry and need some motivation! Has the March Team disappeared because it is now April.lol??? Help. x

I dunno, its been really quiet over Easter........I have been through my wardrobe and binned all the size 14/16 trousers that are now too big.........I can not go back now!!!!!!!!!!!

This week is my Mission, I want to loose 11lbs in two weeks (the amount of time DH is away as of tomorrow!)

I want to try and lose 7lbs in 14 days (more if I can) as one of my friends is getting married and I don't want to be the fat one in the pics!lol Well done on your losses so far and on binning the clothes that don't fit- it's such a great feeling isn't it. I was comfortable in a size 12 (for the first time since I was about 12) but as I strayed over Easter they are a little tight but they will be falling off in a fortnight- trust me xx

Thanks everyone for your support - I am gonna do it!!!! (again)

Been my birthday today so have not been sole source.....but will be from tomorrow.....wish me luck.....and well done all of you xx

Awwwww HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dexters Mum! Hope you had a lovely day. Im back on the waggon tomorrow lets go 100%!

Happy Birthday!

Hey All......I'm back!!

Finally after having a week out I now feel ready to continue on my CD journey! I've received so many comments since coming off that I want that feeling to continue and the only way to do that is by marching forward which is quite fitting considering a am a member of The March Team!!!
I'm on my 2nd day of SS and I'm feeling positive. My ex has now become my boyfriend again officially but some things still need to be changed. I'm confident they will though as us women are ruthless!
He has been questioning my eating habits but I've managed to dodge answering the question thus far. I haven't had my root canal done basically because I'm a chicken! I'm just not comfortable with having someone sticking sharp objects in my mouth. I have rescheduled for the third time to next week and I know I just have to bite the bullet.

Happy birthday Sharon! Hey hun, I know exactly how you have been feeling but we must soldier on!

To anyone who is even contemplating going over to the dark side, please don't. I have felt like rubbish everyday I have woken up and every time I eat, I feel sick and bloated also the food doesn't taste good at all as you feel so guilty for eating it.

WI on Saturday and I can't weight! Lol weight-wait. Get it? Ah forget it!!

Hello everyone

We have been very quiet haven't we...guess we've all been busy over Easter, hope everyone enjoyed themselves.

Gill - well done on your 3lb loss, that's wicked !

Kirstie - how did your WI go? Great news about your fella.

Hels - hang in there, you've been doing SO well, I'm craving curry as well, it's one of my favourite meals. I've got to cook an 'Indian feast' next Friday for my parents and my OH's family...I've been looking through all my recipes and even that's enough to set me off drooling - it's gonna be a nightmare!

DextersMum - hope you had a fabby birthday, well done for getting back on it !

Losing it for good - I'm with you !!! SS 100% - let's do it !!

Sonya - ooh I don't blame you about the postponing the dentist, I go all funny when I think about anything to do with mouths and teeth. Glad things are going well with the now not ex, now boyfriend :0)

I had my WI a day early this week so weighed on Tuesday and lost 2lb. I was a bit dissapointed as obviously I would have liked to have lost more, but I have to remind myself it's 2lb off in the right direction! I need to stay 100% this week, no nibbling or 'tasting' my cooking.

I'm hoping for a decent loss next Wednesday as next Thursday I'm taking OH out for his birthday, a swanky restaurant in town which only serves the most delicious food (although tiny portions so that's a good thing!), then Friday I'm cooking up an Indian feast for both sets of our families to also celebrate my OH's birthday (AGAIN, he really drags out his b-day celebrations!) and then Saturday we have friends coming to stay the night and we're off out for dinner in another lovely restaurant (to celebrate OH's b-day YET AGAIN!), so I shall definitely be eating out on the Thurs and Sat, not sure about the Indian on Friday, I may be a good girly and just stick to my soup...but then again it may all be too tempting!

7 weeks until I go to Portugal, 18 weeks until I go to Vegas - MUST STAY FOCUSED, MUST STAY FOCUSED !!!!

Hope all the Marchies have a great day.

Vix

Welcome back guys- I was getting a little lonely! Anyway 2nd day of complete SS and I am in high spirits!

Lets see how long it lasts!lol Hope everyone has a good day xx

Hey All,

I'm going strong on my 3rd day of SS! I'm not going to say that nothing wont slip me up cos I could wake up thinking positively but during the evening and while cooking the kids dinner, I can struggle. I just need to keep posting on here, it's what kept my so motivated at the beginning.

Losing It For Good, I'm so sorry I abandoned ship but I didn't want to tempt anyone else. But I am back and this time, I'm taking it a week at a time.

Will check in with you all later x!

Welcome back sonya and everyone else who has been quiet.
Happy birthday for yesterday dextersmum! xx

Many congrats on getting back with the fella sonya.

I'm having a horrible day, in way its not a bad thing as i cant face food or shakes or anything at the moment. I'll have them all this evening. I made a bit of an eff up at work and i get very stressed if i make mistakes, i can cope with ordinary stress but if i know its my fault i get really upset about it. Still not quite a sacking offence just said more than i should to the wrong person.

Anyway 100% so far this week, my grannie has been in hospital and they are now sayng she might have to stay in again tonight which is very unfair as its my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary today and they cant be together. boohoo.

We are taking them out for dinner on saturday (if grannie has been discharged) so i have planned to have grilled chicken and vegetables and one glass of champers. I should be ok. anyway have a good day folks.
c
xx

Don't worry Sonya- your back now! Glad to see all is back on track with your man :)

Twingo- I always say the wrong thing at work and sometimes we all make mistakes- we are human after all! It's done now, put it to the side and keep focused xx

ps. I attempted to upload my pic- can anyone see it?? I can't get the hang of this at all.lol

Hi everyone, sorry I have been a bit abandoned lately too. I've been mad busy this week with my grans funeral arrangements and my dh has been told he has depression so been trying to hold it together best I can. Grans funeral today, was very gutting but very befitting of her, i'm sure she would have been proud. So hard to sya goodbye though. I have been 100% SS for 3wks and 2days now but I haven't lost even a pound since last Sunday, downhearted about that but I can't do anymore than the 100% I am putting in. I am desperate to have a vodka today but have resisted so far and think I will manage not to.

Hi Gillian, Keep strong! Things are sent to try us to make us stronger and they will do that in the end!

Keep with the diet, I am sure you will see a better result in a few days. When is your WI?

Step away from the Vodka- it only makes your problems seem worse xx

Hi gillian, you've done so well getting through the funeral without slipping up - I know if I had to face something like that I would find it ever so hard not to comfort eat/drink - well done you :0)

I went on to my local leisure centre's website this afternoon and found that they have an aqua fit class tonight at 8 o'clock, so I'm gonna go....arggh that means I have to wear a swimming costume and do exercise...double trouble !!! There's no way I would have even contemplated going before I started on CD - life is a changin !!

How's everyone doing today?

Vix

Hey all!!!!

Sonya great to you back......
To anyone who is even contemplating going over to the dark side, please don't. I have felt like rubbish everyday I have woken up and every time I eat, I feel sick and bloated also the food doesn't taste good at all as you feel so guilty for eating
Totally agree with this, I fell off the waggon completely last night and gave in to the curry urge. I felt sooooo rough this morning, and am back on 100% todat, that is it now!

Twingo, Im sorry you have had a crappy day at work, tomorrow is another day, and sorry about your Granny :-(

Gill it sounds like a really rubbish week for you, I hope it gets better, the weight will come off, probably all in one go, have you done your measurements?? Please dont drink tho chick, its not good when your in Ketosis, you will feel sooooo rough, it just isnt worth it. You have done FAB!
Vixster great news on the session, Id love to join a netball team or a gym or something, but my DH works away, so I am always alone with the kids, so I have no chance. Well done on your weight loss, your doing so well!!!

Hey All,

Hels, how you doing hun? So the curry wasn't worth it eh? I know, it's crap isn't it. Even if I have a little bite (I have to taste some of the kids meals, I don't want to poison them!) I still feel awful and bloated with less than half a teaspoon! What's that all about? I do try to stay away from things I have to taste but I don't want to keep giving the kids processed, freezer food and unfortunately my cooking is hit or miss lol!

Gill, my thoughts are with you. As I've mentioned before, I don't want to patronise you cos I've never really lost anyone close to me but I can offer you a shoulder to lean on, cry or punch x. Regarding your weight, as long as you are losing inchs hun, who cares what the scales say!

Losing It For Good, where is your pic hun? I'll send you a pm and tell you what how I got my pic up.
Thanks for supporting my decision to get back with my ex. My one friend isn't as supportive but she is being biased and she isn't seeing the things I have put him through. At the end of the day, no one knows what happens in a relationship except for the two people involved.

Vixster, good on ya girl. I took the kids swimming for a couple of hours a day during their first week off. Now, I have a huge burn mark on my leg all the way up to my breast and it's the first time I went into a swimming pool in 14yrs. I've never learnt to swim cos I was always embarrassed by my burn mark but this diet is giving me soooo much confidence.
I hope you continue to go and enjoy it!

Also guys, I've decided I'm not going to the dentist for my root canal until the pain returns and becomes unbearable. I'm just too chicken!

Oh, I'm also now back in ketosis!!! Yay!!

Sonya, Well done on braving the pool, thats a real achievement.

Hels...stop blipping!! In the words of zammo "just say no!" hehe well done for getting back to 100% though.

My granny is doing much better, should be home today. She got her letter from the queen for there 60th anniversary yesterday and my grandad was showing every nurse, doctor and cleaner in the place. lol

I'm not losing weight this week at all, though i'm being very good. I'm planning to eat tomorrow night too as its the dinner for my grandparents, though i will be very good, just chicken and veges, but i reckon i'll end up putting on or sts this week. Never mind there is always next week.

Have fun everyone!

Well after the curry blip, I weighed my self to see the damage.........Id lost 0.5lbs!!! Thats it Im going on the curry diet hahahaha!! SO I have been 100% since and am feeling good.

Well done Sonya for having the guts to go swimming, good on ya, its great to hear your gaining confidence.

Twingo Im so glad your granny is feeling better, thats great, enjoy your healthy meal!

Hi, i m djam, i m french i started cd on 7th of march. I would like to join you during this journey, until today i was only reading and you people help me a lot. So far i lost 24.8lbs so i m quite happy.

Back