The may chanllenge - anyone in the same boat as me???

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Tracie Green, 27 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Tracie Green

Tracie Green Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh dear, i shouldnt of had the week off over my birthday, as im really struggling to get back on track now... im going on holiday in three weeks and am still 1 stone off my flippin target!! im quite annoyed with myself... but im gonna do the best i can in the 3 weeks ive got left till i go....:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good attitude! I'm going to America in 4 weeks and really want to lose 6lb. It's going to be tough as I'm averaging 1lb a week at the mo. Have just started jogging/walking and am aiming to do it at least 4 times a week and hopefully that will boost my loss!

4. Tracie Green

Tracie Green Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    yeah ive plotted out a running route that i have done 3 times last week, gonna try and do that as much as i can in the next 3 weeks, to give it a boost! good luck with your 6lb, im sure you will get there with the extra exercise boost xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.