The may chanllenge - anyone in the same boat as me???

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Tracie Green, 27 April 2009 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Tracie Green

Tracie Green Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh dear, i shouldnt of had the week off over my birthday, as im really struggling to get back on track now... im going on holiday in three weeks and am still 1 stone off my flippin target!! im quite annoyed with myself... but im gonna do the best i can in the 3 weeks ive got left till i go....:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good attitude! I'm going to America in 4 weeks and really want to lose 6lb. It's going to be tough as I'm averaging 1lb a week at the mo. Have just started jogging/walking and am aiming to do it at least 4 times a week and hopefully that will boost my loss!

4. Tracie Green

Tracie Green Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    yeah ive plotted out a running route that i have done 3 times last week, gonna try and do that as much as i can in the next 3 weeks, to give it a boost! good luck with your 6lb, im sure you will get there with the extra exercise boost xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.