the metal taste is back !!

shellyb_78

Hiya I've been following the Neris and India diet which is mostly based on the atkins but not as strict i initially got the metal taste for the 1st 2 weeks or so ! I've had 2 days off the plan due to hangovers :( shame on me !! But I have noticed the past few days the horrible metal taste is back and I'm getting full really really quickly does anyone know y it's come back and is this normal ??

If you've been off the plan then it's come back as you've had to get back into ketosis again.

Thanks rosebug i was off plan but that was about 2 weeks ago !! it's a horrible taste I'm paranoid that my breath reeeks again and ive noticed when I excersise and sweat I smell strange i hope it wears off soon lol

I find I get it myself sometimes despite having been on plan for weeks now. I'm not sure why - maybe it's when I've drunk slightly less or not eaten enough??

It's strange isn't How it comes and goes maybe jim will know the answers to why !

Easy, if you eat more carbs than your body can use you'll come out of ketosis. simples :D

ah yes the joys of ketosis, smelly breath, stinky sweat, fluorescent pee LOL

No problem :)

I think loads of water helps...but I might just be kidding myself and others are too polite to tell me!!!
lol
M
x

Ha ha I drink loads of water as I'm paranoid of it and it makes me feel thirsty ! My hubbie has been calling me dragon breath in the morning which is not good lol

I used to chew packs of the sugar free mints LOL

you can get small breath strips, they are low carb.

Back