The Minimins Running Team - Runaholics Anonymous

We did 4 hill sprint and jogged back down, then 12 x 1 minutes at race pace with 1 minute jogs in between for first 6 and 30 seconds in between for 2nd 6 and then 4 hill sprints, jog down.

Wow that's def an effort!

I'd be no good my jog and sprint would be the same pace lol x

Took the dog for a run today...my first run in a month and his first run with me ever!!! He didn't do too bad...it was a bit of interval work in the end and totalled 1.6 miles when we got home and he stuck his head in his waterbowl :D my boy did good!! Back at it again Monday or Tuesday :)

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh I'd love a dog to keep me company on my runs.

If anyone is on twitter I've recently found @UKRunChat massive community of runners talking can also use the hash tag #ukrunchat

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My dog is a massive challenge being a husky who likes to bark at other dogs and generally be a nuisance. I'm hoping the extra exercise will eventually beat the excitement out of him and stop the crazy bad dog attitude! I haven't been out again since but am hoping to on Saturday :)

Attachments

• 1407444972368.jpg
    1407444972368.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 41
Oh wow he is gorgeous!

Ahh thank you, he is my baby for sure :) he absolutely loves to run he just definitely needs some training on pace and stamina haha. This photo is a little better at showing you how goddarn manipulating his gorgeous face is! ^.^

Attachments

• 1407460165444.jpg
    1407460165444.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 37
10K run this morning and an afternoon of cleaning the house not sure which one made me sweat the most in this heat!

On count down for the 10k on sunday. ARGH
I'm really not hopeful on getting under the hour, which I so wanted, but we will see!!!
The race is on timing chips which is good and I've got my sister with me this time too, so we can try and hurry one another along.
I got 1hr 08mins on my last race in May, but then in training I've been doing between 1hr 04min and 1hr 02mins, but that's with some hills thrown in so my fingers and toes are all crossed.

On count down for the 10k on sunday. ARGH I'm really not hopeful on getting under the hour, which I so wanted, but we will see!!! The race is on timing chips which is good and I've got my sister with me this time too, so we can try and hurry one another along. I got 1hr 08mins on my last race in May, but then in training I've been doing between 1hr 04min and 1hr 02mins, but that's with some hills thrown in so my fingers and toes are all crossed.

Hey how did you get on with this? I've my 10K race 3 weeks today, also hoping for under an hour but last couple of training runs have been so far off that, no idea what happened to my pace.

10k 58mins 21secs

I really was amazed with myself! Feeling good ATM

English half marathon is fast approaching!!!
Week on sunday?! ARGH
For the past 2 weeks I've done no further than 4 miles a run.... Ooops!!!!

Been running again since last week. I had a month off due to vertigo again, eugh!

I have an 8 mile multi-terrain race scheduled for Sat 18th Oct (haven't signed up yet!) and the 10 mile Great South Run scheduled for Sun 26th Oct...

I have just made out my marathon training plan too and from 8th December 2014 - 12th April 2015, I will be running somewhere between 17-36 miles per week!!!

Wow sounds brilliant!! If you want a partner in crime to follow marathon training with you, I'm happy to buddy up!! I'm hoping to do a 10k in November, need to get back outdoors, I'm just not a lover of poor weather.

Wow sounds brilliant!! If you want a partner in crime to follow marathon training with you, I'm happy to buddy up!! I'm hoping to do a 10k in November, need to get back outdoors, I'm just not a lover of poor weather.

Aw that would be awesome! I've just emailed the plan to you!

I was thinking about the runs last night and due to having an Arabic class on a Wednesday night, I will have to do that run in the morning before work. I think in the dark depths of winter, I may do the occasional one on a treadmill too. Might help just to mix things up every now and again! xx

Thanks! I've just printed it out to stick on my fridge x

Back