The miracle cure for ppl having issues going to the loo!

Tridi

Hey girls,

Hope ur all doing well.

Don't know of this concerns u but I remember during my time on LT a lot of d girls incl. me were constipated (haha sorry it's disgusting).

I tried fibre,which didn't help and senekot,and all those but either in felt nauseous or nothing happened.

My brother (a GP) told me to try out matetee. They say you shouldn't drink flower tea as it could kick u out of ketosis but my lovely bro said there is only so little flower in there it wouldn't kick me out.

Apparently it the senna leaf that causes help,plus another cool side effect is that it surpresses hunger (great for the first few days)

I am on day 4 now and i'm in ketosis whilst drinking 2 cups a day.

Got it in holland&barratts and it's called Slimatee ( haha sounds like an add)

Happy lil discovery ;)

X

Hi I just googled this and there are loads of places to buy it - it's called Yerba mate tea in full and you can but it online too :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I just ordered some online. Will report back re how I get on with it as I'm using Dulcolax twice a week at the mo.

Would be interested in how you find it....I am on r Dulcolax twice a week too.....otherwise I don't don't think I would go at all? ......lol

Bea - me too! Dulcolax is my friend currently and it's an evil friend at that!

Hope it works for u,it does for
Me for sure! And I used to b d same that nothing else rather than dulcolax worked, when I was on lt.
I tried it all,fibre and u name it,but thus tea worked wonders for me. Have to cups in the evening.

Lemme know how u get on

How long does it take to work and is it an "I need to go NOW" :eek: feeling? Don't want to be caught somewhere with no loo if that's the case.

So do you have 2 cups and then manage to 'go' every time, or do you need to drink 2 cups per day regularly and then it helps you go when you need to?

Just wanted to say check the carbs in Yerba Mate as some can have as much as 5g carbs per 8oz cup if you have the tea. Astonishing as most teas have little or no carbs.

It also has caffeine in it!!

Last edited:
SuperWoman - you might also want to think about psyllium husk capsules (I got mine from Holland and Barrett). I go every day now and I'd had issues for months before then.

Thanks for posting this thread :) After I had been on the diet 4 days I started getting diarrhea. I was also farting heaps. I figured it was my body clearing out all the toxins of stuff I'd eaten? I get confused as to how the body can still make poo anyway, it's not like we're eating much! How does the constipation work...is that not eating enough roughage like allowed veggies? Why does that happen? :) PS hee hee this thread is about POO :D

Lightening - At the beginning things can be a little strange as it is a shock to your body. As time goes on a number of people get constipation as you are taking in less volume and fibre. You would expect to go every 2 or 3 days with the volume. If that isn't happening or you feel bunged up then there is an issue. Some people take a laxitive but I'm not happy to do that on a regular basis. I find adding fibre to my diet keeps me very regular. I don't have a veggie allowance as I am on lighter life (which doesn't allow for anything other than packs). This might confuse you as I also post about Slim and Save! That's because I substitute the Slim and Save packs for some of my lighter life packs but I stick to the lighter life rules. Some of the people who have their vegetable allowance still get constipation.

And yes this post is about poo!

Slimatee is fantastic .. I order mine from amazon, as I can't get to Holland & Barrett easily. I thought that you could only have one cup for a max of 14 days, but could be wrong!

I don't think it agreed with me. I had 1 cup and my stomach was bloated and gurgling all day after drinking it, and it gave me cramps. Did nothing in the poo department either - I had to resort to the pico perles as usual.

Back