the miracle diet.....

sarah88

Gold Member
so we have all tried them, but how many have u done?

i think i have done roughly 5 (mostly weight loss pills)

im so glad to have found a way of eating that actually works and doesnt mess up ur body

MYoriginal success of 5st gone took 8 months and I was mentally so in the zone to do it but a complete surprise baby sent my head into green light to forget all my good work and tho i didnt gain it all back fast I have lost and gained and wished and dreamed since then. Tried some tablets but all my body started aching and shutting down and honestly thought I was dying. Tried slimming world, lost 9lb 1st week, 3lb 2nd and when she tutted on the 3rd cos I had gained a lb I went straight to M&S and bought 5 white choc chip coolies (the ones that are the size of your face and ate the lot and never went back) so here I am and finding the support here the best. Its such a non judgemental site and every one understands haw hard it is. x

I've done Slim Fast, SW and WW. I prefer a life change rather than a quick pill :)

I've done reductil, atkins (old) SW, rosemary con, Cambridge diet,lighterlife, celbrity slim, exante, herbal slimming pills, dodgy slimming tabs from private clinic, calorie counting,W8,slimfast,3day diet,WW
x

Back