The miracle food - oat bran

zakcat

Leslie Beck, RD

I was just reading the above about oat bran and was wondering did anyone have their cholesterol tested before they started on Dukan? I'd be really interested to see if people have had a major reduction in their readings. I guess if there is it could be attributed to the lack of bad carbs and fats that we eat as well but I might be oat brans greatest fan particularly as it makes this way of eating easy for me in that I can have a "normal" breakfast like i would have had before.

Anyone tried toasting it? Thought might make a nice crumble mixture for rhubarb.

I had mine done 1st week of diet get my yearly bloods in june and I'm interested to know the results also x will post results when I get them x

It's great that oat bran is so good for us as I think it's a major PLUS of this diet in terms of food and variety .... oat bran muffins, oat bran porridge, oat bran in yoghurt.

Yummy! :D

P x

I'll eat this now the rest of my life, would never have tried it before Dukan. Love it xxx

I just worry about my cholesterol cos of all the eggs. I am going to stick to the oat bran forever too, I hope anyway. I love it :0

I'm sure I've read somewhere there's been a report that there's no connection between consumtion of eggs and raised cholesterol.......or was it a hopeful dream?

Ocado has just delivered my shopping ... my oatbran bag has been torn open by a beer bottle top, which has also resulted in leaking beer.

Boozy oatbran anyone?! ;) What a waste .... :( !!

P x

Back