The moment if truth! Im starting tomorrow

Thanks Rebekah and Jess. It is very supportive on here. I did a few days on lipotrim and the support was amazing. I was fed up of shakes though so have moved to slim and save and the support here has also been great in the build up to starting.

Hi rocky road, I started back on slim and save last week but having been ill over last few days and not been able to keep anything down I have decided to start slim and save as day 1 today :). So we can halo each through hehe. I am sure we will be fine as this forum is soooooooo supportive :) x x

Hi rocky road and good luck with your journey!! I'm thinking seriously about lipotrim what's the difference with slim n save? Also can anyone advise me on setting up a diary? Is it just literally starting a thread in the diary section and posting on it every day? (sorry newbie alert!) thanks xx

jeni3075 said:
Hi rocky road and good luck with your journey!! I'm thinking seriously about lipotrim what's the difference with slim n save? Also can anyone advise me on setting up a diary? Is it just literally starting a thread in the diary section and posting on it every day? (sorry newbie alert!) thanks xx

Yep! Diaries are Literally just that :) you don't even have to post on it every day :) x

jeni3075 said:

Hi jeni. Well lipotrim is a combination of shakes, flapjacks and soup and you get it from a pharmacy (you can check stockists online). However my pharmacist told me in 3 and z half years she has known only one person to eat a whole flapjack and no one to finish the soup. So on that basis I just had shakes. I lost 9lb in 5 days but I was already sick of shakes. I saw slim and save and decided to try it and I am seriously impressed so far. I did one day on it last week and loved the variety and today has been great whereas on lipotrim I was moaning constantly. You get shakes, bars, soups and (most importantly to me) meals. I think this will be a very manageable diet. Hope that helps :) x

Thanks welshtigger!! I think it's a great idea... Although I'm sure with lipotrim there's going to be a few ups and downs!!! ;)

Lfc said:
Hi rocky road, I started back on slim and save last week but having been ill over last few days and not been able to keep anything down I have decided to start slim and save as day 1 today :). So we can halo each through hehe. I am sure we will be fine as this forum is soooooooo supportive :) x x

Aw you poor thing lfc. I hope you are feeling better now. Yes we will get each other through hun. How are you finding it today? Is it manageable? I can't wait for ketosis :) x

Thanks rocky road :) the thing I liked about lipotrim was the support from the chemist.. I'm going tommirow to speak to her.. Is slim n save just something u buy online? The problem with me is willpower!! I have none!! And I think the idea of 'weighing' in once a week might help?!

Good luck you can do it:)) if I can anyone can. I have the willpower of a gnat lol

jeni3075 said:
Thanks rocky road :) the thing I liked about lipotrim was the support from the chemist.. I'm going tommirow to speak to her.. Is slim n save just something u buy online? The problem with me is willpower!! I have none!! And I think the idea of 'weighing' in once a week might help?!

Yes you just buy online. I forgot to say you can also have 200g of certain veg and 150ml of skimmed milk on slim and save. Also you have the choice of 3 packs plus a meal or 4 packs and no meal. I went for 4 packs so I don't have to prepare a meal. On lipotrim you only get 3 packs a day, not 4 like slim and save. Maybe do what I did and start lipotrim and see how you get on. I was seriously sick of shakes but some people prefer it. It's your preference at the end of the day hun and both diets are kind of the same principle and both work on getting you into ketosis. On slim and save you can drink 660ml of coke zero lol a big sway for me :). Maybe have a look at both websites and see what you think. Let me know how you are getting on whichever you decide and best of luck x

Thanks rocky that's really interesting I'll take a look at it now haven't read up on that one but it does sound 'slightly' better!! You have to be very disciplined tho if you have no one to answer to? That's my worry but I guess with either you really have to be 'in the zone'! Its not going to be easy! But so pleased I've found this place and you guys! We all seem to speak the same language!!! :)

Hyia and good luck!

I'm on day 2 so very new as well! I'm more determined than I've ever been though, I WILL be slim!!

There seem to be lots of us just started so hopefully we can help each other along x

Hi again Jeni, did you make a decision? Let us know how it goes.

Thanks Sion, yes there is a lot of support on here and lots of interesting stories. Day 2 has been harder so far than day one so I am hoping to get into ketosis quick as my tummy is rumbly :eek:

His rocky,,, well I'm going to speak to chemist this week and see how 'supportive' they seem...then make my decision.. My son is away next week on a school trip, first time me and hubby have been on our own for a week in 12 years! So we have much planned... D day will be the 25th.. That will be me til Xmas then! I AM going to do it this time! I'm going to keep reading everyone's fantastic stories on here and really get 'in the zone' how are you doing? :)

jeni3075 said:
His rocky,,, well I'm going to speak to chemist this week and see how 'supportive' they seem...then make my decision.. My son is away next week on a school trip, first time me and hubby have been on our own for a week in 12 years! So we have much planned... D day will be the 25th.. That will be me til Xmas then! I AM going to do it this time! I'm going to keep reading everyone's fantastic stories on here and really get 'in the zone' how are you doing? :)

Not too bad jeni. Today was definitely tougher than yesterday. Roll on ketosis.

Yes u have to start when you are ready as it is tough enough without starting at a time when you have things on. Have a lovely week with hubby :) .

Thanks rocky!! Yes I fear the 1st week will be the worst from what I'm reading! Keep going! Won't be long begin you!! And thanks will do... Bet I put on half a stone in a week!!!!!

Back