The Moomin has gone a little stir crazy.....

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
Ok some of you may think i was already a little unhinged but i mean it!
Im food obsessed at the mo.........some one walked past with a chiuhaua and i swear i was thinking " Mmmmm rotisierre chicken" :drool:
Every thing i look at im starvin marvin :mad:
I am dtermined to be 100% today ( and hopefully until WI on Wednesday ) but im just going nuts for fooooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eatdrink023:

Eat a punnet of strawberries, or 2 or 3....:D

Some days are just like that. I'm finding the school holiday's difficult. The children want to eat regularly, how peculiar! I've got so used to eating when I'm hungry rather than at lunch time that it means I seem to be in the kitchen constantly. I'll get them lunch then go back an hour later if I'm hungry to get something for me then before I know it they want tea so I end up picking while I'm making it which means I'm not hungry 'til late in the evening. Holiday's are eeeeeevil!

Yep - mine are the same, why do they NEED to eat damn them!!!!!
One of my probs is im at work with no alpen lights, no pink and whites and no fruit!!!!!
I have a bowl of pasta and brocolli for lunch and nowt else til i go food shopping this evening :(

I would have liked the chance to find out!!! :devilangel:

Ah so your mind is playing with you. Don't you just hate that! The days when the cupboards are bare I end up in a panic but if they were full I wouldn't eat it all anyway. Our minds are the hardest things to deal with. Labotomy anyone?:p

When I have just had a re-stock I stand with head in fridge trying to decide what to have... But don't fancy anything.

If fridge was bare I would have all sorts of ideas as to what I wanted to eat!

Whats all that about?

When I have just had a re-stock I stand with head in fridge trying to decide what to have... But don't fancy anything.

If fridge was bare I would have all sorts of ideas as to what I wanted to eat!

Whats all that about?

*pulls gloves on....* :p

Yes, it's our minds and they hate us!

STEP AWAY FROM THE CHIUHAUA!!!!!!! LOL!!!

Ha ha I know the feeling well hun, my ears play tricks on me all the ruddy time. Someone will be talking about work or something, I drift off and then suddenly I'm back in the room, asking what they just said about Monster Munch???? I get some bizarre looks sometimes ;)

x

Im really looking forward to plain pasta with brocolli for my lunch...........

STEP AWAY FROM THE CHIUHAUA!!!!!!! LOL!!!

Ha ha I know the feeling well hun, my ears play tricks on me all the ruddy time. Someone will be talking about work or something, I drift off and then suddenly I'm back in the room, asking what they just said about Monster Munch???? I get some bizarre looks sometimes ;)

x

Mmmmmmm monster munch :eek:

Actually thats a good point......my parents dog is here, a border collie.....big but maybe a little lean - no visible fat so thats a good point!

Chihuahua is free on red and extra easy but 12.5 syns on green per 100g. You might be better opting for Whippet, it's still got syns but it's superspeed.

Chihuahua is free on red and extra easy but 12.5 syns on green per 100g. You might be better opting for Whippet, it's still got syns but it's superspeed.

:clap::clap::clap::clap: Bravo madam!!!!!

I fancy the collie like cos he might have a hint of lamb to him........

Back