The most tempting thing the other half could do........

dreamslim

Silver Member
The OH stayed here last night (as he often does on a sat) and we went to his for the day. I've just got back and I find a malteaster bunny on my chest of drawers. He must have bought one on the way home last night and left it here.
So I'm now sleeping next to temptation. The only thing that's stopping me eat it is weigh day tomorrow but I LOVE malteaster bunnies and could devour an entire box in one sitting so it's hard work. Haha.

Keep strong. I'd have to go and put it out of the room.

phaeona said:
Keep strong. I'd have to go and put it out of the room.

I know but if I touch it the wrapper might fall off and then it may fall into my mouth. Lol.
It's not his fault really coz he'll prob be at home right now thinking he could kill for a malteaster bunny. Haha. Doesn't stop me blaming him though. :D

Id save it - then have it tomorrow after weigh (as a reward) x

Slimbysummer said:
Id save it - then have it tomorrow after weigh (as a reward) x

That's the plan. It defo won't last till he next comes over - its only gonna last till tomorrow coz of weigh in. Hahaha.

tjc07 said:
Poor you xxx That was a bit mean of your hubby xxx

Well, I think it was an accident. He was probably at his last night cursing himself and wishing he had a malteaster bunny. Hahaha.

Update: I survived the night!!! Only 90 mins left to resist. Hehe, I can do this. :)

phaeona said:
Yay go you! and enjoy it as your post WI treat :)

It came close this morning. I was calculating my syns for the week and worked out I have 12.5 spare. Was very tempted to eat the bunny but figured I'd rather enjoy it in the evening with a cup of tea than stuff my face with it at 8am. Lol.
(hope the other half isn't expecting it back, lol)

Well, I lost 3.5lbs this week, am incredibly chuffed and when I told the OH he told me I can have the bunny coz I deserve it (I was gonna eat it anyway but it's nice that he thinks it's his idea, haha). Lush.

Oh I am totally obsessed with those bunnies!! But I discovered the mini ones are only 3 syns each so I pop them in the freezer and have one of an evening sometimes - sooo satisfying :)

Claireybella said:
I think the normal sized ones are 6/7 syns each, and they are bloody lovely!!

I thought they were 10 - may be over synning them though. I did, of course, eat the bunny but I made sure I took as much time as humanly possible over it. Haha.

Back