ProPoints the munchings of a lazy girl

Hey,congrats on getting into uni,great moving out,you won't know yourself.
That camping trip sounds fab,v romantic (love a bit of camping myself!)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks honey :) i'm so excited for moving out and doing my own thing! going shopping this weekend when my mum gets back from holiday, in the meantime just enjoying have the house to myself.. even if it is a bit of a tip haha!

can't wait to go camping again, we loved it! will be better prepared for the weather next time, make sure we take more board games lol! just about got sick of monopoly after 476786 games of it haha! was even better knowing what a cheap weeks holiday we were getting, hardly spent a penny compared to what we would've if we'd gone abroad.

what are you upto this sunday my lovely? i'm catching up on a weeks corrie i've missed out on haha! sad i know! might go to the gym in a bit for a swim though x

ahh starkissed you should deffo go!! it's ace i love it! trouble is if the weather's bad your day pretty much revolves around meal times (so i found), so we were having lovely big cooked breakfasts, sandwiches and picnicy things at lunch and then a big evening meal with pudding too.. mainly cuz we were stuck in the tent for a couple of days just with some games and food to amuse ourselves haha! but seriously, when the weathers good you're always out and about exploring, especially if you go somewhere you've never been :) we found an awesome outdoor animal park/zoo and the weather was beautiful that day. there were monkeys everywhere jumping on peoples prams and stuff was so funny :D xx

what are you upto this sunday my lovely? i'm catching up on a weeks corrie i've missed out on haha! sad i know! might go to the gym in a bit for a swim though x[/QUOTE]

Ah,minding my niece and my own two (1 and 2!) - my days of uni and lazy Sunday's far behind me (actually just got a letter about 10 year reunion....oh god,I'm so old!!) But niece will be collected in the next few hours so we might head out for a few hours then...sun shining here- for a change!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah sounds lovely :) we went to the cinema to watch inbetweeners was soo funny! Off for a bike ride today hope the weather holds up xx

Congrats at getting into uni ;) that's brill! Journalism sounds fab! Hope camping is awesome xx

thanks for all the lovely comments ladies :)

to cut a long story short.. am back to slimming world tomorrow for a little while just to try and kick start the weight loss again, since have got fatter than ever :(

so here is tomorrow's food..

wednesday 7th september green day

breakfast:
asda fat free peach yoghurt (2 syns)

lunch:
spaghetti
58g low fat soft cheese (HEXB)
apple

snack:
4 rich tea fingers (4 syns)

dinner:
jacket potatoes
42g cheese (2 x HEXA)
beans

snack:
chicken mugshot
2 rich tea fingers (2 syns)
fibre plus bar (HEXB)

total syns: 8

Last edited:
Hope SW suits u :) good luck xx

from my past experience, it works for a few weeks, maybe even months, then i start craving chocolate/bread/naughty things.. but this time, i'm going to come straight back to propoints when i start having these cravings to make sure i don't fall off the wagon.. whichever wagon it is :)

thursday 8th september extra easy day

breakfast:
bacon medallions
beans
apple
3 starburst chews (3 syns)

lunch:
savoury rice
cooked chicken
sugar free jelly pot (1/2 syn)

snack:
chewee cereal bar (4 1/2 syns)

dinner:
meatball pasta bake
84g mozzarella cheese (2 x HEXA's)

snack:

total syns: 12 (so far!)

Last edited:
thanks starkissedx! hopefully will kickstart the weight loss and i can come back to ww once i have got into a bit of a routine :) x

Yeah I think when you go to Uni with freshers week and everything weighing everything would be so difficult! When do you start i go back 26th :) x

Supposed to move in on 17th but struggling to sort my accommodation out at the mo so who knows! I'm looking forward to it though.. All being well! X

Hope SW is going well :) good luck with uni!! Xx

wednesday 14th september green day

breakfast:

lunch:
pasta
85g low fat soft cheese (HEXB)
1 slice thin ham (1 syn)
fibre plus bar (HEXB)

snack:
chinese chicken pot noodle in a mug
2 malted moo biscuits (4 syns)
1 chocolate digestive (4 syns- WHAT THE HELL?!)
1 custard cream (3 syns)

dinner:
jacket potato
cheese (HEXA)
beans
mini milk (1.5 syns)

snack:

total syns: 13.5

Last edited:
Back