ProPoints the munchings of a lazy girl

No problem :) Im feeling ok had one offish day but weigh in on wednesday and if i stick 100% i should be ok! Need 0.5lbs for my first stone!!! xx

Yay well done on the loss! Enjoy ur meal out :) xx

good luck for wi hun x

tuesday 8th august - propoints

breakfast:
none

lunch:
4 fish fingers 6PP
100g mccain home fries 4PP
70g garden peas 2PP
1 tbsp ketchup 0PP

snack:
2 caramel digestives 4PP

dinner:
200g ww spring onion mash 4PP
chicken chargrill 4PP
3 yorkshire puddings 4PP
gravy 1PP

exercise:
gym + swim workout

dailies used: 29/29
weeklies used: 49/49

Last edited:
Enjoy lunch out :) x

sooo.. i've not been very good these past few days.

started out on friday going out and drinking well over what i had planned to, then had a pizza on the way home!

saturday felt rubbish so started the day with a hot chocolate and gingerbread man, only to follow it with fish and chips for lunch! then a whole load of biscuits and crap whilst i was recovering on the sofa.

sunday was slightly better during the day, had my tea and pointed it at night, then OH ordered us a curry so i had some curry too.

yesterday started out with good intentions, big gym and swim workout with my friend then to a pub for tea - wasn't worried had already pointed what i was going to have. then chose something completely different lol. AND followed it with a pudding. when i got home mum had cooked her famous lasagne for her and my sister, had a small portion of that. couple of bourbons whilst watching TV. OH came to pick me up and i bought a feast lolly and a twirl on the way home :(

all in all a very bad few days very much OFF the wagon. i am hoping this week i will earn some AP's, as i've used all my weeklies already and i still have 2/3 lunches out with friends yet.

today will be a test, we're out for lunch at a 'vintage inns' pub and i haven't been able to find a menu to even PREPARE myself for what i might have. oh well, shall have to think on my feet. may go to the gym later or for a little bike ride just to get some exercise in, try to avoid a gain next week!

well glad i got that out my system, seen as i've hardly written any of this naughtiness in my food diary lol!

feeling good and hoping to seriously get back on the wagon now, as last week was so refreshing to feel in control and binge-free.

wish me luck ladies! xx

ahhh at least you had a great time! i love pigging out on holiday, so much better than regular pigging out :D get back on it and you'll have shifted the holiday weight in no time!! me and OH are going camping in a few weeks so it'll be full english breakfast cooked by him every morning on the camping stove.. can't flipping wait!! xxx

Bless u hun! Hope u enjoyed it :) and now back on the wagon :D xx

thursday 11th august - propoints

breakfast:
fruit smoothie 1PP

lunch:

snack:

dinner:

exercise:

dailies used: /29
weeklies used: 49/49

Last edited:
Back on PP tomorrow-ish. Having a Chinese and a few drinks tomorrow night so it may end up being Tuesday instead! Plan to get lots of exercise in this week though, need to shift this weight once and for all :( don't know where my positive attitude went from last week, hopefully I shall find it again and the pounds will drop off! Xx

Hope the meal plan is helping for this week and that u enjoyed ur meal out xx

tuesday 16th august - propoints

breakfast:
fat free actimel 1PP
belvita breakfast biscuits 6PP

lunch:
homemade carrot soup 1PP
apple 0PP

dinner:
chicken chargrill 4PP
200g ww spring onion mash 4PP
35g peas 1PP