The Myth of the muller light??

Hi Guys

does anyone know if the vanilla Muller lights with dark choclate sprinkles and lemon cheesecake Muller lights (ltd edition) Free, they seem too tasty to be free?xx

My consultant said the cheesecake ones are not free, you have to count them in your syns (not sure how many though)
the chocolate sprinkle ones are free, I'm about to have a vanilla one myself!

the lemon cheese cake muller is 1 syn - soooo worth it though, beats all the others in my opinion :)

i know they are lovely , my boyfriends took a shining to them gave him a stern warning, lol. He's one of those vile people with a metabolism as fast as linford chrisite and can eat whatever he wants , dam him.lolxx

Lol - I have a husband like that - soooo annoying when all I have to do is look at a chocolate eclair and I'm two stone heavier!

I think the chocolate one with the cherry under-layer is 2 syns, the lemon cheesecake is 1 syn but the other ones are free free free!

Thank the lord that the vanilla & chocolate ones are free, they cure my chocolate craving after dinner, I looooooooooove them mmmmmmmm

my favs are lemon cheesecake and banana custard but i have just had activia fat free as well which is also yum in vanilla!

I am totally addicted to the Banana Custard Muller lights and also the Vanilla Activia Fat Free ....YUM :)

The lemon cheesecake one is 1 syn.

The Chocolate sprinkles one with a layer of cherries is 2 syns.

All the other mullerlights are free.

See the Syn Free Yoghurt list in the above Syns Forum.

i love Shape Zero yoghurts as they are more 'set' than mullers and activia ones - very tasty too! x

The chocolate and orange ones are my favourite, but I have to limit myself to two a day or I'd go mental with them :eek:

The chocolate and orange ones are my favourite, but I have to limit myself to two a day or I'd go mental with them :eek:

my favourite too :cool:but I have only found them in the multipack with the indifferent vanilla/choc and the lovely but 2 syns a pot cherry layer ones :cry:

Do you know where to buy them singly?

my favourite too :cool:but I have only found them in the multipack with the indifferent vanilla/choc and the lovely but 2 syns a pot cherry layer ones :cry:

Do you know where to buy them singly?

Yeah, I was getting them at Morrisons. They were doing 12 for £2 - don't know if it's still on, but I stocked the fridge for a couple weeks :D

I am madly in love with the vanilla with choc sprinkles one... the orange with choc sprinkles is good too :)
Haven't yet come across these limited edition lemon cheesecake ones though... I don't think I will try one of them, as I may become addicted to them too and I may forget to count the syns on them

Back