The MzPiggy Diary....

Well my day got a bit better, sold the car and won a fiver on a scratch card i found in the bottom of a bag when i was looking for paracetamol, have stopped throwing up,(the runs remain) and still nauseous, but not as bad, anyway.. got a call from work asking me to go in for a meeting tomorrow,- been off for nearly 6 weeks, i have been dreading going back because i had definitely got even fatter while i was off but now im looking forward to it because im gony keep losing, i make the chairs creak and groan when i sit on them which makes my colleague and manager either tut or snigger, but now i know its going to stop.
I havent been able to keep any food down today, tried some dry toast but nope, keeping water down now so the runs should stop by tomorrow i hope, dont want to be running to the loo at work.
shower and bed now i think, nnite.

Hi there, have read of what happened with you - poor you! I'm an emotional eater too - frightened? - grab some ice cream! jealous? - grab some ice cream! feeling hurt? - grab some ice cream!

I once read a book which changed a lot in how I think of food now. So they say - eat whatever you want, however much/many you want. Just think of your food, don't eat mechanically in front of tv/computer/book, when you eat - eat. Talk with yourself, be honest and be kind and generous with your body. When you talk to it, it will talk back to you. And when you treat it nice (without yelling and punishing and calling names), it will treat you even nicer.

Good morning mspiggy, how are you feeling today?

great news selling the car and winning money on the scratchcard, goog things come in three's, so you are in for another treat!

Hope all goes well on your return to work. I can so relate to squeaking and groaning chairs :(..not very nice (or professional) of your managers to tut or snigger though!

Keep drinking plenty fluids :)

Hi guys,
just wanted to pop in to share my 'news' before i go for a lie down - still not well. went into work this morning for what i thought was the return to work after being off chat and turns out im unemployed from the end of this month, office closing due to cutbacks, manager is moving to a demoted post in Glasgow and the staff are jobless. Not sure how i feel yet, think im in denial, first stage of loss.
Pretty sure i have food poisoning, felt ok this morning so had some toast with catastrophic results, vom+dia of biblical proportions, feel really delicate now and slight headache, if no change by tomorrow will have to phone gp and probably take in a sample, really hope im better tomorrow cos really dont want to do that, gony lie down now, luv to all, will catch up later. x

awww mspiggy, what a time you are having {hugs}

Crikey, that's a bombshell from work, poor you! When it has time to sink in, think what you will do next. I know jobs are hard to come by, but maybe this could be an exciting opening to a new job, or a new career? Maybe even agency work, if nothing is immediately in the pipeline.

Secondly, how are you feeling today? Think back to what you ate recently..anything that could be dodgy without you realising? eggs, fish etc? keep drinking as much as you can, if you can 'starve' yourself for 24 hours and keep your fluid intake high, things might improve, if not..then a trip to docs is advisable..you poor woman :(
Hope you improve soon :)

Take care x

Thanks Rose, and you are so right about opportunites, really liked that job but there really could be something else waiting for me that i will like more, hubby is starting up a business and i will be helping him with that now even though he doesnt deserve me:D
Pretty sure im still in shock re the job, but decided not to fall apart, that would achieve nowt.
Slept most of the day feel weak and watery but on the mend, no energy though.
Im with you re the swimsuit, i know its not rational, i know i should be more concerned about what i think and not care about what strangers think, i know swimming is great exercise and i really admire big ladies who can do it, but even suggest it and im offski:bolt:

i too admire those who can do it, and i really wish i could....but unless there is a baggy swimsuit out there that covers from the cin to the ankles..then for me...it just ain't gonna happen :)

Hope you feeling better soon. Enjoy working with hubby...and the perks of choosing your own tea breaks and lunchtime!

i too admire those who can do it, and i really wish i could....but unless there is a baggy swimsuit out there that covers from the cin to the ankles..then for me...it just ain't gonna happen :)

Hope you feeling better soon. Enjoy working with hubby...and the perks of choosing your own tea breaks and lunchtime!
Hi Rose, wouldnt it be great if the swimsuits our great grannies wore were still in fashion? the ones with puffy sleeves and ankle length bloomers attached that must have weighed more than i do when they got wet.

As one door closes... another opens...

I promise you that :)

Life throws us these curveballs, you just gotta throw back a whole load of positivity to get through it!!

xx

As one door closes... another opens...

I promise you that :)

Life throws us these curveballs, you just gotta throw back a whole load of positivity to get through it!!

xx
Thanks, i am trying but its really hard when you just dont get a break, its almost funny the amount of 'curveballs' im getting just now, more like some kind of cosmic dodge ball game and im losing :tomato:
My mates daughter is starting 3rd year hairdressing school soon and yep, i did it, i let her cut my hair for a practice, its a sort of recognizable style i suppose but too too short, would be hard for me to feel any worse at the moment so doesn't really matter, and it will grow and by the time its back to the length i want iwill have lost a LOT of weight, so thats a positive.
Im 1 week in tomorrow, wanted to weigh in monthly, but might do it tomorrow because i need cheering up and i must have lost at least 4lb with the hair cut alone!

hey, chin up :) good idea for a weigh in tomorrow, it will then motivate you onto next week, you can always change to monthly weigh ins after that if you prefer!

oooh, your poor thing, doing a good deed, and getting a shorter style than hoped for!...but it will grow, don't despair..and as you rightly say, the lbs will be dropping off as your hair grows!

Now there's a thought....my hair is quite thick and long...i wonder if it makes up a stone or two of my present weight?????? hee hee :)

have a nice evening!

Ten big fat pound of lard gone!!!:happy036::woohoo:Im really pleased, will never see 20stone ever again, im now 19stone 7lbs!!!!

WOW....fantastic! so pleased for you, what a great result :) bet you're glad you decided to weigh in today! Are you going to continue weekly, or monthly now?

have a good sunday and enjoy that fab weight loss feeling!

I'm so happy for you... See? Maybe things are turning around now :)

Keep up the fantastic work....

Ps. If your hair is really short, you can borrow one of my wigs... do you fancy being a hot blonde or sultry brunette today?! ;)

Anything that screams sex kitten please:)
Im really pleased, not too far away from being 18 something and maybe even drop a dress size, o happy day !

Wow! Such good news! Congratulations , MsP (I don't want to call you Piggy, well, they say that if you call yourself something you become this, maybe you will like another name, something like MsSlimmy? ))

And boy how I understand you about the hairdresser. I had BAD luck with hairdressers all year. First a good hairdresser I liked a lot, who did a fantastic job, said 'Fancy trying something more creative? Something matching your tattoo on the back of your neck and highlighting your personality?' I said - yes! And he cut very SHORT (in fact I suspect he shaved) "lane" right in the middle of my head, from the back until the top. I didn't want to go home and cancelled the lessons that day (I work as a private teacher). Then I went to another hairdresser. I chose a short haircut, very stylish and again she did it VERY short, first month I never went out without makeup or else I could be mistaken for a boy. Luckily last time was ok, I like my current haircut. So maybe just next time you'll get lucky again. ))

Woo Hoo what a fab weight loss hun see you can do it sooo pleased for you. Keep up the great work, sorry to hear about your job dont let it get to you to much theres got to be a better one out there for you xx

Back