The MzPiggy Diary....

Ugh that's awful of your husband mspiggy. When I saw the post about him getting fattening food for you I had the same thought as otw but I was too afraid to say anything. The way he has treated you is absolutely appalling and completely unacceptable. You deserve to be loved, cherished and respected, and I bet that there are lots of men out there that could provide that for you. Your husband doesn't deserve to be with you. You reach that goal weight and show him what you're made of. x

OMG That is soooo wrong of your husband to treat you like that. He should love you for you and not what you look like. My hubby would like me to loose some weight he says just so i can be more healthy etc but he also continues to say he loves me for me and says i will look gorgeous to him no matter what size i am. Do you think your husband makes all these comments to knock your confidence so it's easier to control you? Maybe he then gets scared when you go on a diet coz he realises it will be harder to do that when you get slimmer hence why he buys you chocolates etc to try and sabotage your diet?
Either way no one deserves to be treated like this esp a kind caring person like yourself. show him you can do this for you. We'll be behind you 100% xxx

You so right Rhi, the guy is a prize prat, wish i had left him years ago, complete narcissist.
I am quite looking forward to weigh day on sunday, expecting 2lb, been really good again, got some quite nice size 20 clothes im really looking forward to getting into, i know it will be quite a few weeks yet, but i know its gony happen!!
Taking the dog to the vets now, he broke a tooth yesterday, poor old guy must be sore.
will pop in later to see how y'all doin. xx
Catch ya later losers:)

Hi
hope you're having a good day :)

just a word on unsupporting partners etc....my ex husband, on one of my many diets...(the one when i lost over 5 stone!) had a full on shouting match at me in macdonalds one day, because i wouldn't order anything to eat for myself!!! He didn't like that i was losing weight, because i was looking better, and was beginning to get male attention, 2nd looks etc, and getting chatted up when he was at the bar in a pub once :) :) :)..and once more when he was late meeting me, and a guy sat down next to me, and offered to buy me a drink ha ha....anyway, my point is, although i wanted to look at feel better, he was happy with my being unhealthy and unattractive!!!!....hmmm, no wonder he's an ex husband now :)..and my 2nd husband is everything i want and need in a man, including very supportive! :)

Do this for yourself lovey, nobody else!!!!

You'll be in those size 20 clothes in no time hun and as you get smaller you can show your husband up for what a nasty person he is. like RR says often some men like you big and fat coz you don't get the attention and don't like it when you get smaller as they are insecure and think you'll get the attention of someone nice and will realise what they are like causing you to leave them. you do this for you and we will support you all the way. if ever your husband makes you wobble come and talk to us. xxxx

Hi
hope you're having a good day :)

just a word on unsupporting partners etc....my ex husband, on one of my many diets...(the one when i lost over 5 stone!) had a full on shouting match at me in macdonalds one day, because i wouldn't order anything to eat for myself!!! He didn't like that i was losing weight, because i was looking better, and was beginning to get male attention, 2nd looks etc, and getting chatted up when he was at the bar in a pub once :) :) :)..and once more when he was late meeting me, and a guy sat down next to me, and offered to buy me a drink ha ha....anyway, my point is, although i wanted to look at feel better, he was happy with my being unhealthy and unattractive!!!!....hmmm, no wonder he's an ex husband now :)..and my 2nd husband is everything i want and need in a man, including very supportive! :)

Do this for yourself lovey, nobody else!!!!
And he's lucky to have you, i plan to leave him, or rather kick him out the minute i dont need his money anymore but would rather wait until my youngest has left school, but we'll see.
Wonder if he'll live that long???:)

You'll be in those size 20 clothes in no time hun and as you get smaller you can show your husband up for what a nasty person he is. like RR says often some men like you big and fat coz you don't get the attention and don't like it when you get smaller as they are insecure and think you'll get the attention of someone nice and will realise what they are like causing you to leave them. you do this for you and we will support you all the way. if ever your husband makes you wobble come and talk to us. xxxx
Thanks Rhi, i feel quite empowered with all the support im getting, so im doubtful that he has enough power over me anymore to upset me, i have absolutely no respect for the man and really dont care what he says and yep i think RR is right and i wouldnt be surprised if her ex and my current were related.
My good stuff- will be dropping a dress size soon,
Have definitely lost weight this week
I have found some genuinely caring people (you lot of course)
I am never ever going to gain weight again, not now that i have learned just how good it feels to have support when i lose it.:)

Awwww I am sooo proud of you for thinking that way. We'll all be slim and making the most of life soon. You can and will do this. I have every faith in you and will do all I can to help you along the way. Xxx

Here here Rhi, totally agree :)

chin up mspiggy....and remember you are going to feel and look fab at the end of this road..and will have the confidence and self esteem to do anything, and be anyone you want!

Hope your day is going well :)

Great attitude to have...

That's going to get you to your goal... it's not just about a diet, it's about a total change in attitude :)

Yep, im going to be a completely different person otw, and its starting already, feel stronger than i have for years.
My computer has been a pain all day, so frustrating, apart from that had a good day, done some shopping, spent a small fortune in poundland and got completely drenched in the rain (i like rain) had the odd moment of seeing my reflection but just fleeting thoughts because being this size is just temporary, this time next year i will be happy to catch my reflection in a shop window.
Weigh day tomorrow hoping for 2 or 3lbs gone, second week so i know i wont have lost anything close to last weeks loss, but its such a difference to the amount of food
i used to eat, i've probably quartered my intake of calories and im luvin it, more energy, sense of accomplishment and i feel happier. :)

Yep, im going to be a completely different person otw, and its starting already, feel stronger than i have for years.
My computer has been a pain all day, so frustrating, apart from that had a good day, done some shopping, spent a small fortune in poundland and got completely drenched in the rain (i like rain) had the odd moment of seeing my reflection but just fleeting thoughts because being this size is just temporary, this time next year i will be happy to catch my reflection in a shop window.
Weigh day tomorrow hoping for 2 or 3lbs gone, second week so i know i wont have lost anything close to last weeks loss, but its such a difference to the amount of food
i used to eat, i've probably quartered my intake of calories and im luvin it, more energy, sense of accomplishment and i feel happier. :)

have a great sunday and good luck for tomorrow's weigh in :)

Grrr i hate shop window reflections and any reflection!!!! but as you say, that soon wouldn't bother us...and we'll be smiling at what we see reflecting back at us :)

Hi y'all, today is my weigh day RR and.... 3and a half big fat pounds gone, im delighted, just half a pound and that will be a stone gone, im 19 stone 3 n a half pounds, would love to see an 18 instead of a 19 next week, determined to try really hard this week, its a great incentive for me, so close, maybe the acai berries will help, at this rate i could well reach my goal of size 18 by christmas.
was in watt brothers today, seen some very nice jackets, but have decided i aint buying anything else until im size 20, they only go up to size 22 in that shop anyway, and they always say the size in that shop when you go to pay.
Turns out there is nothing wrong with my computer, its the key board, got a new one at a car boot this morning and its working fine.
The lovely Pierce sorted me out with an avatar and a ticker so im off now to chang the weight. xx

wooooohooooo!!!! :clap::bliss:

absolutely fantastic :D :D :D :D

VERY WELL DONE!

You will be seeing the scales drop into the 18's very soon..i promise!!!...then the 17's, the 16's. the 15's etc etc etc :D

I remember typing not that long ago, that i was looking forward to seeing the scales stop at 19 'anything'! ;)...so it will happen for you too...keep at it, whatever you are doing, you are doing it right!!! ;)

So pleased and proud of you :D

p.s. maybe you or pierce could help me with an avator?....i may be a lost cause though! :)

Last edited:
Whoop Whoop 3 1/2lbs is a fantastic loss :bliss::party0049:

You'll be in the 18's very very soon. You should be proud of that loss. It's good to have a goal insight too like buying that jacket.

Keep going. xxxx

Ggggrrrr i have had that happen to me before now too. I hope your ok. x

Back