The 'need to lose pretty much half my body weight' thread

Morning Credenhill and Shep, i'm just finishing my bowl of Granola, pecan flavour. lol I'm not working today so can have my soup at a proper lunch time, plus I managed to take tomorrow off so I can pick hubby up from the airport. Ive been a bit down because Hubby was due back fri and there were problems picking up his tickets which makes me miss him even more (if thats possible), but unlike what I would usually do I have not had a binge! in fact I think it made me more determined to stick with D/C.
hope you have a lovely sunday!
Collette x
p.s what day are we going to weigh in?

I lost a stone back in September/October just before going on hols and kept off 11 lbs of that so can't complain. The diet is great and straightforward - so easy to cook too. I just use my microwave for everything including the veg. It is still as tough as any other diet but the "thinking" is done for you so only thing you have to decide is which Diet Chef pack to have and with what veggies and fruit.

I find the diet amazing! i did one week on W8 which is shakes and stuff (everything is powdered) and I really didnt like it, so I went ahead and brough 35 days worth of D/C and I cannot complain about anything!
it is pricy at £190 but I think about how much I spent on takeaways and cafe food like bacon rolls and chocolate at work...man it was alot now I know I do not have to go into tesco and hum and arh at selection of food and temptation is taken away from me!
I find it easy going and delicious!
hope this answers your question for you!
:~)

Back