The new controlled me!

Dione

Nearly a yummy Mummy
Hi,

Just thought i would share my new positive attitude with all my CD frineds

Things have been really getting me down over the past few weeks and i couldnt understand why? I was losing weight but still not happy. I look in the mirror and all i focus on is my jelly belly and wobbly bits. I couldnt see the wood from the trees and still felt fat and over weight.

Friends were all complimenting me on how i look but i took as they were just being polite. so what has changed????

Well this weekend i totally came off plan as i had a busy weekend of parties etc. I decided i was going to just let my hair down and have fun. I didnt think about diet once and it was such a relief. Dont get me wrong i am not promoting for everyone to do this, it was just something i needed to do as i was becoming frightened of food and needed to do something before it got out of hand.

I feel so much better and realised that i didnt actually eat as much as i thought i would of. In the past i would have eaten so much rubbish without even realising i was full, yet now it is a whole new ball game.

I have decided i am not going to beat myself up anymore and accept who and what i am. I know i will reach goal, be slim and maintain for the rest of my life and will never return to the fat, greedy person i once was.
I have also accepted that i will have the odd days where i will have a treat but i will not look at it aas a negative. I will look at it as i had a treat.

My CDC told me its about being 80% good 80% of the time and once i reach target that is exactly what it will be. As of this week I am going to go running after work every Thurs and Fri wit a colleague so i am active again.

This is the beginning of a new chapter for me and i hope i can inspire others to learn to like themselves agian and to stop beating yourself up if you make a mistake xxxx

Well done what a great attitude :)
xxx

Good way of thinking ;)

Im similar thinking to you and its healthy! Dont like to hear on here people beating themselves up over eating something minor in the great scheme of things..

We ARE human and eating is ok (done properly & healthy of course ;) )

Well done on your loss so far x

Great positive approach. I wish you well in reaching your goals, I so hope to be able to post a message just like yours in the future.
Best of luck with losing the last few pounds, and maintaining in a happy and healthy manner - you will do it x

I loveeee it and feeling your positive vibe as i type lol, i was also off plan this week for my birthday.! Ate small amounts but enjoyed it too.!

A big hug chick and im glad you went to the party after all.xxxxx

super positive attitude.....you go girl xoxox

Thanks everyone ((HUGS)))

Shanny did you have a good weekend mate? Hope your birthday was all you wanted it to be hun xxxx

Helloooo hun birthday was nice i asked for vouchers for new look, river island and h& m which i got £150 worth so having them until xmas for dresses and more dresses.!

Guess what i txted my CDC today asking if i could ss for 4 days again she said i had to come and see her on tuesday.!!! hope she says yes, just a final push again forever this time. lolx

I didnt send you foto's did i i will soon.x

Hu hun,

Do you think she'll let you?
Well my weekend off is finally over (gained 2.5lb) i am 100% ss today as have WI tomorrow but i am going to talk to her about going ontp the 1000 plan. I think i am ready to start eating again and i am sure i can still lose the last 8lb on 1000 cant i? I am alot more happier with the way i look and my jelly belly will not disappear by doing SS i need to excercise. Therefore if i go upto 1000 it will kick my ass into starting my running this week What do you think hun?

Heey im home at last stopped off at greggs lol wont tell ya what i ate lol.! cant wait to restart CD in the morning again.!

1000 is good i didnt really stick to it cheated mainly but u can loose the last 8 lbs in 3 weeks max i reckon.!

I will look forward to txt tomorrow morning im ment to be at nandos tonight but me friend cancelled last minute. Suppose it's a good thing really lol.x

Go up the plan now your ready. xx

i was thinking of changin my goal to 9st 10 though ?? xxxx

Not skinny just slim. As i have had 2 kids it all hangs on me differently. If i go any lower then 9.10 then i think it will be too much (used to be 9 but i was too skinny) 9.10 i think qill be perfect and i promise not to go any further ;) xxx

If you look at my measurements u'll understand hun xxxx I am still only just in a 12 remember xxx

Back