The new me

littleA

Hi guys I dont no how to start a diary!! Could anyone help me please!! ?? Ps iv had to re-register cos I couldn't remember my pass word lol.. I was Angie0476

Hi Angie,
You are in the right place for your diary. Just keep replying in this thread and write away. Look forward to your posts, I find it really helps me stay focussed.

Hi eatlikeabird!!! I feel as tho I'm talking to a celeb!! I read all your diary last night from day one .

Thanks for your reply!! Ok I now no thanks Hun... How are you feelin now ? You Been Ill .. How you finding LLL.??? Xxx

Aw thanks Angie, I'm trying to get rest to heal cause is painful, and I'm finding Lite OK. I think my body needed the change. I'm looking forward to reading your diary too.

The last supper has been eaten!! I start on the packs tomorrow. Having had my weekends x3 away, I'm now home. Iv had my before photos taken, iv printed them off and I am truly disgusting.

Iv had mixed feelings all week, counting down the days till I start. It feels sad but exciting. I eat something and think "ooh thats the last time I'll be having that". I then GRIEVE for my loss, but then can't wait to start, I feel as though my life has been on hold for 3 weeks while I have had to wait to start group,..

Has anyone else felt like me?

I was laid in bed while we was away on sat night and thinking I will need some strategies ... Dont over analyse food/ thoughts on what I'm nit eating... Dont plan my food life now... In other words not to think and drool over what food I'm going to eat when I'm at goal.. Take 1 day at a time. Don't think too far in the future. But think positive and visualise small achievable goals... Clothes to waer, weight lossed ..dress sizes.. Ect...

No to crooked thinking..... Food always seems to enter my brain, take over me and then make it's self more important than the my weight i want/ need to loose. I then give up and more weight goes on than when I started .

I'm sacred and excited... Iv bought a nee coat that i want to wear and look slim in it... Iv bought it early but I didn't want next to sell out so iv got it and when I'm slimmer i can wear it with pride.

I'm scared of the next 3 days ...I no there gonna be the hardest ... Hunger and adjusting to not eating.. Grieving but so glad to be on it. Really hope I don't cheat and don't get board.

Right I'll sign off..I have never done a diary before and I think it will help me and I won't feel alone.

So I start on the packs tomorrow then go have my start weight on Tues by my LLC.. ( I have a few packs from when I did it for 3 weeks in April.. Although I was only abstinent for 1 week...I cheated the other then cheque bounced and I went on holiday so never went back.)

Fingers crossed for tomorrow..

I hope your all ok and doing well.

Will write again tomorrow night.

Bye everyone

Angie xx

Good luck starting your diet!! You might not find the first days as hard as you think but if you do, spread your packs out through the day, drink loads (I found hot drinks really comforting) and focus on what you want to achieve rather than what you want to eat! It sounds like you're quite aware of the head stuff that goes on already so you'll do fine :) keep posting on here and let us know how you get on!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi thanks for posting a reply! Today is so far ok.. My OH has kept me busy doing his accounts! Gonna have a little nap then cook there tea! Xxx

Good luck angie , thats what i found really difficult to start with was constantly thinking about food but one day it just seemed to go away :) im not saying it doesnt rear its ugly head from time to time but its manageable :D hope you have a great first week and get in ketosis quick , keep drinking t,c karen x

Hello and Welcome!

Just wanted to wish you luck in your journey!
I think the diary thread is quite personal to youself really. I tend to use mine to kinda vent........ Writting down things im struggling with,have over come, to put down my feelings!
I find it good to actually just write them down and feel like im getting them off my chest!
Good luck xxxx

*Tia* said:
Hello and Welcome!

Just wanted to wish you luck in your journey!
I think the diary thread is quite personal to youself really. I tend to use mine to kinda vent........ Writting down things im struggling with,have over come, to put down my feelings!
I find it good to actually just write them down and feel like im getting them off my chest!
Good luck xxxx

Hi Tia thank you for message! I'm a big believer in sharing your thoughts like you say even If it's just you that read it!

At least your acknowledging your own thoughts! We are so busy and don't seem to have time to sort out issues/problems or crooked thoughts... God I hope to carry on writing it will keep me on track.

How are you doing I'm sorry but I havnt read your diary yet.... Doing that next xxx

Hope to hear from you soon thanks again xx

Day 1...... I am pleased to say that I have completed day 1..... Yipeeeeee I'm so chuffed..

Packs I had today are .. Strawberry shake , choc shake, porridge, soup (veg)... Water with st Clements flavouring x6 pints,,,, im not a big drinker so chuffed with that!

I love milky tea but can't do black tea.... So iv tried Black coffee 1/2 tsp coffee 2 sweetners! It was just the same as coffee with milk.

Thoughts have been positive a little bit of heart burn but not to bad really.. I also printed off in A4 my before photos that my OH took of me in my underwear last night ... Yuk is all I can say... I want him to take another one in a months time so I can compare!!

Go to group tomorrow can't wait to meet them hope everyone is lovely.. And I hope i don't talk to much.. I get excited lol lol.

I can't wait to get the weigh in over and done with. Then I can start with loosing some weight. And I'll be glad when im in ketosis.

Right I'll sign off thank god day 1 is under my belt!!!!!

bye and lots of luck and love to you all

Angie xxx

Well done for doing day 1, I found that the first few days I was counting the time in hours, then around day 3 you start counting in days, by the end of week two you're counting in weeks.... Then months and it starts to fly by and you'll soon be at target :) so keep up the good work and take care of yourself :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well day 2 is complete, and I have been to see my LLC .. The group was closed until next Tuesday but she weighed and measured me and took my photos!! Iv got my packs and when I got on the scales I had lost 3.5lb since starting yesterday!

Son off to a good start cos I'm a good 8 lb lighter than I thought I'd be! Reall chuffed having been away the last 3 weekends.

Food thoughts today been bad... Opening freezer / fridge door and seeing food and I had angry thoughts why didn't I eat that when I had the chance... I had to have a good talk to myself lol lol..

I can not allow crooked thinking to enter my brain... And I must resist the temptation not to lick the spoon/finger. It was so over powering tonight cooking there tea! Two days in should i be feeling this so soon...?

Packs today... Banana shake , porridge, strawberry shake, choc shake , 5 pts of water... Not had as much cos of getting weighed tonight.

Woke up with a sore throat and headache really sure why ?

Tired today too

Pleased today is over on to day 3 Tom.. Going to a pop in on sat so hoping I have something to show for 6 days on LL

Hope everyone is well

Night night

Welcome to LL and the forum, the days will soon go by, try not think about depriving yourself, your packs are your nourishment, you will get to goal and be able to wear lovely clothes and feel good about being seen in your underwear.
It's important to drink lots throughout the day steadily, you will get to know and love your bathroom! Try for around 3 litres if you can, I use flavourings and broth as I don't lie black tea.
Good luck, ketosis will kick in shortly, heads ache probably due to not enough water which may also make you constipated, another great reason to keep it like a wheel, steadily all day.
Jx

Julz said:
Welcome to LL and the forum, the days will soon go by, try not think about depriving yourself, your packs are your nourishment, you will get to goal and be able to wear lovely clothes and feel good about being seen in your underwear.
It's important to drink lots throughout the day steadily, you will get to know and love your bathroom! Try for around 3 litres if you can, I use flavourings and broth as I don't lie black tea.
Good luck, ketosis will kick in shortly, heads ache probably due to not enough water which may also make you constipated, another great reason to keep it like a wheel, steadily all day.
Jx

Hi julz thanks for your reply.. I have been drinking 3 litres a day which is 6 pints of water!! No head ache today so not sure about yest. Yes your right I do feel as tho I'm depriving myself and I do tell myself it's not forever! One thing iv learned unto now.. I need some discipline because I'm still going to have to say no and be strong when I'm at goal otherwise I'll be back here! So I have to just get on with this .. Dig my heels in and STOP the crooked thinking!! I am trying to remain in an Adult Ego state that way it's my choice and I feel better about not having food!

I havnt started my meeting yet it's next week she said last night ( LLC) I just got weighed! I'm hoping the work we do in group is good! No one ever really talks about it on here!!
Do you find it helps ! ..?

Take care Angie xx

Day 3 done!! Overcome alot today..lots of triggers..shopping..mother inlaws to be.. There is always lovely food at her house! I must admit I don't want to go to Junes because it to tempting not to say sod it and give in. I won't go as often I think I'll explain why I don't want to go.. Really need to stay focused! I cooked a gorg tea for my family tonight and as I was dishing up I was feeling the food..I swear I could taste it just with holding a chip in my fingers..I ot a funny feeling in my belly.. Bought sweets biscuits for family tonight ..I stayed 100% abstinent.. 3 days now but it feels a long time .. I tried my wedding dress on ( I'm getting married in may) and it won't come any wear near me!! 32 weeks until my big day ...hope I loose enough weight. Drunk lots of water today with flavouring in. Tried asparagus soup I liked it

Bed now night night

You won't need to do this for 32 weeks you will disappear lol!
Glad you stuck to it, and yes I find the group work really helps, you need to go through the workbooks too and deal with stuff, stuff just gets in the way sometimes. As far as cooking chips etc for the family, start changing what you serve up for them, then they won't have a weight issue, and when you are at target it will be so much easier for them, several if the girls in the group 'migrated ' their families onto healthier meals without too much fuss, just subtle changes that hopefully will stay with them for life.
Keep going, ketosis should kick in by tomorrow and your willpower and energy will fly!
Jx

Back