The new me

flyingunicorn said:
Well done on your 4lb weight loss :) the cbt excercises I've always found useful for challenging foodie thoughts. Try to stop picking and tasting though if you can (I know easier said than done) because it's probably interfering with Ketosis and you might actually be taking in more calories than you realise!! Once you get into the mind set I've always found that 100% is easier psychologically. :))

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeh I'm on it now it was a small blip xxx here we go xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done on the 4lb loss thats amazing x

Hi Angie I'm well thanks
18lb for me so far, I am so pleased
X

It will be six weeks done tomorrow!!! I know not as fast as some but I am pleased;)

Flaming he'll I'd be well chuffed... Iv got a strange feeling I'm gonna be really slow!! Iv just tried wedding dresses on and going back again in jan.. Here's hoping I'm a few stone lighter ...can't see it cos weight is slow ..,actually unfair of me to say that... I'll no more on Tues night. Xxxx well done that's great I'd be well chuffed with my stone a month !!! Xxxx 3-4 months and I'd be back to myself again". Happy confident slimmer and feeling sexy again.,, my fella won't no what's him!! Lol lol

Hi Angie, dropping in to say hello :wavey:

Hope you are finding things easier to resist. I'm lucky in that I live on my own so dont have any temptation in the house apart from the rabbits lettuce :)

A wedding dress has to be a huge incentive and well worth the effort. Hope you have a lovely weekend x

vanda said:
Hi Angie, dropping in to say hello :wavey:

Hope you are finding things easier to resist. I'm lucky in that I live on my own so dont have any temptation in the house apart from the rabbits lettuce :)

A wedding dress has to be a huge incentive and well worth the effort. Hope you have a lovely weekend x

Hi vanda, hellllloooo !!!!! Lol.... It's been hard because for the last 2 nights he had chinese takeaway and kebab last night .. He ate that In the bedroom and not only did I dish it up for him but I had to smell it all night!! Cos he left it at his side of the bedroom.. It smelled lush!!!

Anyway I'm trying to focus on the good things and reward myself with other things non food related,.. I have to remind myself that feeling slim and getting into new clothes HAS to be more exciting than a kebab!! That's gonna last 15 mins max and give me heartburn ...clothes will last a life time and so will the buzz of new clothes and going out feeling better about me!!!

I'm going to really focus on my wedding now and look forward to jan to trying wedding dresses on again and going with my bridesmaids to see there dresses!!

Today I'm going in town to buy some new underware ( my treat for not eating the kebab) and choose/ look at his wedding suit to hire... Then were gonna have a drink I'm having water!!!!! He can have what ever!!! Then were going to see the wedding car!!!!!!!!

I'm doing all this and for the 1st time since ooh ages I'm gonna wear my clothes that didn't fit me and my new coat!!!!! Here's to loosing weight!!! Hope the numbers show on the scales for me cos somethings happening to my body cos I'm wearing my old clothes!!! Two weeks on Monday iv been doing this !!!

Hope your ok vanda thanks so much for dropping into say hi... Your doing so well... You lost triple what I did 1 st week here's to our 2nd week

Love to all of you lighter lifers!! Hehe we sound like were in jail... Actually I'm starting to Feel free and not a prisoner in my own body!!

Hope you all have a great weekend !!!

Xxxxxx

hi angie hope youre well, just caught up with your diary, you are sounding soooooooo positive and hope you had a lovely day with your OH, keep at it girl im sure you will look stunning in your dress and soooo much slimmer xxx

also good luck for the weigh in xxx

mimz said:
also good luck for the weigh in xxx

Hi mimz yeh I am thanks!! How you doing..? I dont think the numbers will be as good as most but if the in loss is coming down ( ie clothes) then that's what has got to count. I think 2 lb a week should happen?? It's to early to tell yet just be glad for weigh in on Tues. Thanks for taking an interest in me! Xxx

im good thanks so far so good sticking to the packs and finding it easy so far!! hopefully you get more than a 2lb this week i think even if you dont lose weight wise or lose a little, you may well be losing the inches which is great. no probs for taking an interest (i promise im not a stalker) its quiet on here lately and there are a few of us newbies and its nice to read about peeps who have started on this rollercoaster at a similar time x babe jut keep at it your dong great xxxxxxx

Hi Angie just reading your diary & your sounding great! As someone mentioned before me it's great to read others posts of experiences when it's so quiet on here. I did LL years ago but back again on day 7 today got about 5 stone to lose! xx

Hi guys sorry been so quiet lately....thank you everyone for posting and replying.. I get weighed in a couple of hours .. Think at the most I will loose 2lb but I'm ok with that because at least it's off and not on!!! I'll be pissed off if I stay the same again. I will have to wait and see ... Oh hurry up clock and move round!!!! Want to get this over and done with.... Anyway to with my hopefully shrinking. And becoming sexy again..(haha) iv bought a nee sexy flash car.. Well it's not flash but looks it,,,, so I pick that up on thurs.

Diet wise....doing ok....think the water has been a little less this week (oops)

Stuck to it and watched my family eat a Sunday dinner on Sunday what the mother inlaw to be cooked.
I had my soup and then they made chocolate cake!!! It smelled lush ... Ooh please god let this be a good loss to tonight

Compliments are starting to come off my nearest and dearest which is nice,,, although I'll feel much much happier when I'm In the next stone bracket.

I'm gonna catch up on everyone else's diarys tonight

Wish me luck!!! And to all of you out there too. Xxxxxxxxx

Good luck with your WI if you've been 100% then you should hopefully see a good loss. Well done for sticking with it whilst everyone ate.... Never easy :-/ but remember chocolate cake always looks and smells brilliant , then when you bite into it, it's a bit of a let down :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you had a good weigh in x

Back