The New Pink Princess ....

Pink_Princess

Hi Everyone,

Loving this site, think I could really enjoying taking part on here :D

I am E, I'm 25, Happily Engaged to K, and I have a beautiful, perfect Daughter. She is the best thing I have ever done in my whole life. Sometimes I really wonder how I could have made something so beautiful.

A little about me (just incase anyone is interested). I was always, always, always a size 14. Anytime I think of myself, I think of a size 14. I didn't look over weight, just curvy and if I do say so myself I had a lovely figure. Hourglass. My Mum used to say she would faint if she saw me in a pair of trousers. I am a very feminine person and always wore dresses. It was me. I really did love myself, not in a vain way, but if someone had asked me what would I have changed I would have said nothing. I had long blonde hair, was happy with my body, a good job and a lovely boyfriend.

In 2009 I was involved in a car accident. I stupidly was not wearing a seatbelt as I was asleep in the back of my now Fiances car. The end result was was a shattered pelvis, broken leg, fractured ribs and several cuts and bruises and a terrible head injury. I was in hospital for 7 months in total, most of that spent with not much memory or ability to walk.

When I left hospital I was still pretty much disabled and was now wearing a size 18.

Fast forward til 2012. I am fully recovered and have been for a while, despite the pelvis problems I have given birth to a baby :D and life is good. However, I tipped the scales at 18 stone 11. It crept up on me, I over eat ALOT.

I joined Lighter Life 2 weeks ago to try and tackle this as I just don't want to hate myself anymore. I want to go back to the girl who didn't give a stuff about what other people thought. I have lost 22lbs so far and I wont stop until my BMI is 25 which will be lower than It was when I last liked myself.

Hope you will join me on my journey.

E x

Back